Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Like Tree158Likes

Thread: In Touch Weekly: Lindsay Lohan's Handwritten List of Stars She's Slept With

mjw
    Elite Member

ZAC EFRON’S SMIRKY REACTION TO LINDSAY LOHAN’S ‘FUCK LIST’ SAYS IT ALL

Zac Efron’s Smirky Reaction To Lindsay Lohan’s ‘Fuck List’ Says It All - Pedestrian TV

^^ It looks more like a sneer of disgust to me.

FIRECROTCH! that's what he's thinking!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

You can actually see/pinpoint the moment that memory of them together flashes in front of his eyes.
    That's pretty amazing
    Katy, urine danger, gurl! - BITTER

czb

Quote Originally Posted by Tiny Pixie View Post
    I can't believe that at least 36 men agreed to have sex with her
    Quote Originally Posted by Bombshell View Post
    Hey now. We don't know that.
    why do you guys say that? in her prime (~mean girls), she was adorable and had a good career. she looked a lot better then than she does now.
    sluce and Novice like this.

Quote Originally Posted by southernbelle View Post
    ^^ It looks more like a sneer of disgust to me.
    Looks like contempt to me. Maybe it's a bit of both.

mjw
    Elite Member

Lindsay Lohans list of lovers also includes: Ashton, Orlando & Benicio del Toro

Last weeks In Touch Weekly cover story was a doozy someone Mother Crackie?) had leaked a list, allegedly in Lindsay Lohans handwriting, of all of her famous lovers. In Touch Weekly only revealed some of Lohans 36 famous lovers at the time, a list which included Garrett Hedlund, James Franco, Justin Timberlake, Joaquin Phoenix, Zac Efron and Adam Levine. Oh, and Wilmer Valderrama (not shocking) and Max George (blah).

Well, I guess the ]exclusive
    was so amazing, so In Touch held some names back and now theyre revealing them this week. Now we know that Lindsay Lohan wants us to believe that shes also banged Orlando Orli Bloom, Ashton Kutcher, Ryan Phillippe, Benicio Del Toro, Stavros Niarchos, and a bunch of other people that Im not completely familiar with. Heres the updated list:

When did she bang Orlando? After he was with Kate Bosworth and before Miranda Kerr? Perhaps. And Ill believe she banged Ashton Kutcher too. Ew. So gross. Ryan Phillippe would bang any starlet at any time, so Ill believe that as well, although it was probably years and years ago it might have even been when he was married to Reese Witherspoon. As for Benicio del Toro this is the dude who got Kimberly Stewart pregnant, so yeah he probably banged the Cracken as well.

Cele|bitchy | Lindsay Lohan’s list of lovers also includes: Ashton, Orlando & Benicio del Toro
    dougie likes this.

fgg

are #11 & 12 related? ew!

i wonder when she slept with paris' boyfriend/fiance (#4).
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

as far as i know, despite the same last name danny is not related to maggio.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

^ No they are not related.

Uncle Terry is missing from this list. I know this bitch bumped uglies with that mess.
    pinkbunnyslippers likes this.

Gold Member

Ashton and Wilmer were from when she was still underage, no?

Quote Originally Posted by Tiny Pixie View Post
    I can't believe that at least 36 men agreed to have sex with her

36 famous men. Who knows how many producers, screenplay writers ect she bedded. Is Bruce Willis on that list or did she forget him?

Gold Member

Maybe she's just listing the famous men she's had anal sex with?

Michael K's take on it is hilarious.

Dlisted | Orlando Bloom And Ashton Kutcher Make An Appearance On Lindsay Lohan’s List Of Famous Slam Pieces

Orlando Bloom And Ashton Kutcher Make An Appearance On Lindsay Lohans List Of Famous Slam Pieces
    March 19, 2014 / Posted by: Michael K

Lindsay Lohan is a coke-infused snot bubble of insufferableness and delusion, and shes about as tolerable and pleasant as a spiked dildo, but last week I stood up and clapped for her slut game when InTouch Weekly published a list of some of the famous dicks shes supposedly taken a ride on. Whats the point of being famous if youre not going to fuck a bunch of hot famous people? If youre famous and dont say, Yeah, Ive sucked that dick, about every other presenter while watching the Golden Globes, youre doing being famous wrong. The celebrity guest list for LiLos freckled cooch included hot pieces like Zac Efron (HA!), Justin Timberlake and Jamie Dornan. All three of those dudes have since overdosed with shame, said goodbye to public life and are now living in a monastery. Theyll never be heard from again. Well, they might get some company at the monastery, because in this weeks InTouch Weekly they squirted out even more names from the fuck list that LiLo supposedly made while boozing with friends in the bar at The Beverly Hills Hotel last January.

liloflisttake3

The second round of Whose peen has paid a visit to Lindsay Lohans crackie cooch? includes Ashton Kutcher, Ryan Phillippe, Starving Nachos (Wonky McValtrexs ex), Danny Cipriani (English rugby player and Kelly Brooks ex), Maggio Cipriani (heir to the Cipriani restaurant empire), Benicio Del Toro, Aaron Voros (hockey player who used to play for the New York Rangers), Orlando Orli Bloom, Brian@GPH (whatever that means), Josh Mond (movie producer), Riley S (whoever that is) and Petey Wright (model). Wilmer Valderrama AND Ashton Kutcher? If Topher Grace and Danny Mastersons names arent under those blurred bars, theyre going to feel so left out, or relieved that they arent on the CDCs Sluts To Watch list.

InTouch plans to release more names next week, but lets all guess! Im going to guess the rest of names are: SamRo, Charlie Sheen, Gerard Butler, Larry King, Richard Burtons corpse (it was for research!), the tit-chewing dog from Mean Girls and Herbie the Love Bug.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread Information