Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Tori Spelling's going to dish the dirt

Wow. Luke Perry is cooler than I thought. He called that one, didn't he?
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

On Luke Perry:
    "As for Luke Perry, he called me 'Camel' because I had long eyelashes. Trust me, Luke Perry can call you 'Camel' and make it sexy."

This is just...wrong. EW. Camel...Tori...ew....Tori is fug.

Hit By Ban Bus!

I LOVE Tori Spelling. I can't wait for her book!

won't even buy it when it's in the bargain bin at the Dollar Store .. illiterate, skeevy, skankified, useless, untalented, ugly bitch...
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

She finally admits to the implants!! She said she's had a nose job and implants....No, I thought those things with cleavage you could drive a semi through were real!!! Shocking.

I'd read the book.

I met Luke Perry once. My mom and I were in L.A. on vacation and he was filming Buffy the Vampire Slayer by the Galaxy Theater. (I think I was about 11 years old, holy crap, I can't believe this was 17 years ago.) We watched him shoot the scene for about three hours, then he came over and thanked everyone for coming, and kissed me on the cheek. I almost died. I still like Luke Perry, only because I remember how nice he was to me. Kristy Swanson wouldn't talk to anybody that night. Diva!

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

um ok that was boring, where's the dirt?!

there's a puss shot in the book?
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Quote Originally Posted by SpookyGirl View Post
    I met Luke Perry once. My mom and I were in L.A. on vacation and he was filming Buffy the Vampire Slayer by the Galaxy Theater. (I think I was about 11 years old, holy crap, I can't believe this was 17 years ago.) We watched him shoot the scene for about three hours, then he came over and thanked everyone for coming, and kissed me on the cheek. I almost died. I still like Luke Perry, only because I remember how nice he was to me.
    That's so sweet, if I were younger I'd be extremely jealous, I love Luke Perry!
    No matter what anybody tells you, words and ideas can change the world

I hate the fact that they cheated on their spouses and left them for each other, but I have always liked her. I watched a few episodes of their show, and she is IMO genuinely funny. He is a little weird, but I just can't help but like her.

Quote Originally Posted by Palermo View Post
    The camel is so much cuter than she is
    I bet the camel is smarter than she is, too!

All kidding aside, that isn't a bad photo of Tori Spelling on the opening post.

I would read her book; I'd like to read the Shannen Doherty stuff; apparently Shannen Doherty is a real b*tch on wheels.

Spelling Reflects on the Real Tori

(Feb. 21) - Tori Spelling is ready to bring secrets from the set of 'Beverly Hills 90210,' private thoughts on her relationship with her late father and details on how she fell for her husband in a new memoir titled 'sTori Telling." The latest PEOPLE, hitting newsstands this week, has exclusive excerpts.

On 'Beverly Hills, 90210'

- I had an insta-crush on Brian Austin Green. Shannen Doherty, Jennie Garth and I became friends ... I cheated on [my first boyfriend] by hooking up with my costar Brian. Brian was the only guy on the show my age. We had something going (or not going) over the years we worked together. We were always fighting, making up, having fun, and hating each other. We were just young.

Where Are They Now?

The center of this high school clique was Shannen and Jennie. Shannen had everything, but she could be arrogant and carefree. Jennie was outspoken when she thought Shannen was out of line. Sometimes they got along, but there were explosions. Once, they got into a fistfight ... For the most part, the cast and crew functioned as a close family. And in the course of the ten years the show was on the air, everyone in the cast pretty much slept with everyone else. We all would laugh about it years later.

On Meeting Future Husband Dean McDermott

- I'd been instantly attracted to men before, but this was different. It was love at first sight. I fell so hard ... I thought that was adorable. Then I noticed he had a wedding ring. When someone asked, he pulled out photos of his children. And -- oh, yeah -- I had a husband too. It was fun to flirt, but I knew nothing would happen ... But: Dean and I went to a bar after dinner. And we spent the night at the Cartier Place. The following day when I woke up next to Dean, I had no regrets. Something was really wrong with my marriage. Not only because I slept with this guy—though that certainly wasn't a positive sign—but because I didn't regret it.

On Breaking the News About Dean to Husband Charlie Shanian

- I told him that I'd never been in love with him. I loved him and he'd been a friend to me, but I married him because he was a great guy, a guy who took care of me. Charlie didn't want to hear it. He kept saying, "Where's all this coming from? We have a perfect relationship." Then he turned to me. "Did you cheat on me?" I said yes. He said, "It was with Dean, wasn't it?" I said yes. He said, "I should have known."

On Plastic Surgery

- If knew the styles were going to be the way they are now, I wouldn't have gotten my boobs done in the '90s. The clothes now wear so much better when you're smaller. In the '90s it was all about big boobs in halter tops.

Read More Excerpts from 'sTori Telling' in PEOPLE this week and get more Tori Spelling news on PEOPLE.com.

Spelling Reflects on the Real Tori - AOL Television
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

Yawn, "tell all" books are the new black. A way for has beens to make some more money from the public and stay in the public eye.

What about that Corey who put his teeth on eBay? That was a hoot!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information