Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Tori Spelling's baby bump

OCD

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty View Post
    It seemed like only in the past month or two she was showing pff her post baby body courtesy of Nutrisystem. So I'm kind of shocked by the size of her baby bump.
    In some people once you have a baby the pouch is there ready to go and once you get pregnant the uterus just goes HELLO.

I'm not sure how to post pics. on here, so I'm just posting a link. This pic was on people.com in the beginning of January. I can't fathom how she went from that tight tummy to this massive bump in 1 month!

Tori Spelling Photos : People.com

OCD

It isn't tight, it's just flat. I've had two kids. I'm thin, if I stand upright my abs look awesome, but if I bend at the waist or sit down there is this marsupial pouch that you just can't get rid of without surgery.

That was freaking quick. I just saw pics of her from somewhere, and it wasn't long ago and there was NO bump. Wow....zero to 100.

OCD

Quote Originally Posted by LynnieD View Post
    That was freaking quick. I just saw pics of her from somewhere, and it wasn't long ago and there was NO bump. Wow....zero to 100.
    Maybe she's secretively like 8 months along. Or maybe she had a half baked fetus implanted to hurry it along, they have to money to grow it in the lab first.

Quote Originally Posted by dolem View Post
    I'm not sure how to post pics. on here, so I'm just posting a link. This pic was on people.com in the beginning of January. I can't fathom how she went from that tight tummy to this massive bump in 1 month!

But I wonder how long ago those photos were taken for that January issue that was probably on the mag stands at the end of December. It's possible those photos could be 3 months old (or more) by now. Many women don't show at all in their 1st trimester and then BAM~
    Playful~

Quote Originally Posted by dolem View Post

6 of 16

TRAINING DAY

Tori Spelling gets her heart rate and her leg! up during a kickboxing session with husband Dean McDermott Thursday in Beverly Hills.

Quote Originally Posted by PlayfulKisses View Post
    But I wonder how long ago those photos were taken for that January issue that was probably on the mag stands at the end of December. It's possible those photos could be 3 months old (or more) by now. Many women don't show at all in their 1st trimester and then BAM~
    True - but it does say that the photo was from that week (which obviously looks like a lie - like everything else printed in People!)
    "I don't know what I am to them, maybe a penguin XD" - Tiny Pixie

Bronze Member

Oh yes, the Nutrisystem or slim thing she loudly promoted as the reason she lost all her baby fat.

Like hell she did, there was a very unflattering photo of her just after her pregnancy in an English gossip mag that showed her with the big post liposuction pants on with a hole in the crotch so you can pee but not take the pants off.

She most certainly didnt lose the weight with just the nutrislim stuff alone; lets just say the surgeons lipo machine played a very large part in it.

As for her squeeze, he looks well sleazy and will dump her as soon as his second insurance policy (2nd kid that is) matures (which should be about when the 2nd baby is about 1 year old).

Poor rich cow, she doesnt know if he really loves her or her money...
    Boycott Tom "CRAZY" Cruise movies

Hit By Ban Bus!

i say she's five months!!!

Quote Originally Posted by crazydaize View Post
    Oh yes, the Nutrisystem or slim thing she loudly promoted as the reason she lost all her baby fat.

Like hell she did, there was a very unflattering photo of her just after her pregnancy in an English gossip mag that showed her with the big post liposuction pants on with a hole in the crotch so you can pee but not take the pants off.

She most certainly didnt lose the weight with just the nutrislim stuff alone; lets just say the surgeons lipo machine played a very large part in it.

As for her squeeze, he looks well sleazy and will dump her as soon as his second insurance policy (2nd kid that is) matures (which should be about when the 2nd baby is about 1 year old).

Poor rich cow, she doesnt know if he really loves her or her money...
    What money?

*snicker*

K, when did this retarded term "baby bump" come about?

I hate it. I have no idea why but I want to smack writers that use it.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Bronze Member

It came around to the American lingo at 2003 -- taken from the British. I remember because I hated ut too, Grimmlok.

Elite Member

I know Tori's no prize herself, but how is it a lot of these Hollywood women hook up with these ugly-ass MF's? My DH is just a regular guy but he's better looking than over half the SO's of these celebrity women. Maybe there's just such a dearth of straight men in H-town that even the ugly loser guys get primo tail?

Christ I had no idea! Oh well, hope their baby isn't too homely.
    I smile because I have no idea what's going on

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information