Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast
Like Tree563Likes

Thread: Tori Spelling uses her uglay fat children to shill cakes

Per a personal favorite, 1996 TV Movie Co-ed Call girl, she's far from sexy.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by louiswinthorpe111 View Post
    Usually the person who brags about how much sex they have, ain't having any.

Sort of like Kim K. and Kanye.
    louiswinthorpe111 and DawnM74 like this.

^^Same with money. People who talk about how much money they have...probably don't.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

fgg

Tori Spelling says her kids have been through ‘so much bullying’

Tori Spelling is opening up about bullying.

In an Instagram post on Saturday, the “Beverly Hills, 90210” star wrote about the bullying that her children Liam and Stella are facing.

In the throwback photo, Liam, now 12, and Stella, 11, can be seen as toddlers at ages 2 and 1, respectively.

“My two 1st born… they have been thru so much bullying I can no longer not share and express ourselves,” Spelling, 46, began the lengthy post.

“Stella is 11. She was 1 in this pic. Innocent little being that only knew unconditional love, honesty, exploration, & kindness. Her beautiful heart, full of hope,” wrote the actress. “Between her last year at her elementary school or the 1st year at her middle school, this human has endured enough bullying for a lifetime.”

According to Spelling, Stella was “told she is acting like ‘Patient zero’ and ‘she’s playing the victim,'” and that her school spoke with the bully who is “trying to change,” but “he never did.”

“Never any consequences for his actions towards my daughter and other kids,” continued Spelling. “This child’s parents are on the board of the school. They give a lot of money to this school. Financially, we aren’t able too. So, they won.”

Spelling then said that the kids were put in a different school that put an emphasis on kindness.

The bullying persisted, Spelling said, including comments about Stella’s weight “and sexual things … that my daughter didn’t even know about.”

“This school did the right thing and expelled the boy but the damage had been done,” she continued. “She now associates her education with boys that have been so horrific to her. She wanted to empower other girls and be a business leader. She now has panic attacks and doesn’t want to return to school. This girl, 2 years ago told me she wanted to be President or work to empower women daily.”

Stella isn’t Spelling’s only child facing bullying, however.

“Liam, my 1st born, is a feisty funny guy. 2 thumbs up in this pic at 2 years old. He graduated last year from Encino but not without the principal telling us he was ‘unmotivated’ & lazy,” wrote Spelling. “Poor guy thought from the way he was treated by her that he was ‘stupid.’ Beyond not the case.”

Spelling noted that Liam is “a hilarious, smart, outgoing, and a creative kind guy.”

“Then, he started his new middle school. Same school as Stella. He was bullied to the point that he developed severe emotional-based headaches and stomach aches,” she revealed. “This school (who did help with Stella’s situation) did not help with Liam’s. He continued to be bullied so bad we had to leave. Was hesitant to post this bc as celebs we are sometimes judged for having problems others have.”

She finished the post with “#worriedmomma.”

Spelling recently made headlines for criticizing the Academy Awards for leaving her father, Aaron, and her “90210” co-star Luke Perry out of the “In Memoriam” segment of the Oscars telecast in the years they died.

“Now two of the most creative and talented men I have ever known, loved, and lost have not been mentioned in the #oscars memoriam,” she wrote on Twitter. “First, my Dad Aaron Spelling who passed in 2006 and now my friend Luke Perry who passed in 2019.”

https://pagesix.com/2020/02/24/tori-...much-bullying/
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Ok, I feel terrible for her daughter. But what's so wrong with being told you're unmotivated? I have a letter written by a high school teacher my senior year (we all had a letter given to us by a faculty member, sometimes more than one.) He explicitly states in the letter that I am a lazy student and I phone it in. Not a lie-- but I still graduated in the top 10% of my class of 125 students. I was told all my life that I'm a lazy student, mainly because much of school bored the hell out of me.

As a mom of a child who has been bullied, I have so much empathy for her kids. It is horrible and kids can be so mean. It *should* be talked about to raise awareness. I watched a viral video on FB the other day about an Australian mom of a child who has dwarfism. He is 9 and you can tell that he's a dwarf in the video. He was screaming and crying that he wanted to kill himself ... NINE!!! He also threatened to kill his mother in the video. She, too, tried to fix it, but the bullying keeps persisting. It just breaks my heart.

About her bitching about her father and Luke not being included in the Academy Awards memoriam ... come on. They can't include everyone and both her father and Luke were mostly television players.
    "No. I love my grudges. I tend to them like little pets." -Madeline Martha Mackenzie

Spirituality is not religion. Religion divides people. Belief in something unites them.

Don't tell me not to worry ... worrying is what I do best!

Quote Originally Posted by Nevan View Post
    As a mom of a child who has been bullied, I have so much empathy for her kids. It is horrible and kids can be so mean. It *should* be talked about to raise awareness. I watched a viral video on FB the other day about an Australian mom of a child who has dwarfism. He is 9 and you can tell that he's a dwarf in the video. He was screaming and crying that he wanted to kill himself ... NINE!!! He also threatened to kill his mother in the video. She, too, tried to fix it, but the bullying keeps persisting. It just breaks my heart.

About her bitching about her father and Luke not being included in the Academy Awards memoriam ... come on. They can't include everyone and both her father and Luke were mostly television players.
    The 9 year old little person was a scam. He’s 18 and not being bullied.

I hate to say it, but I'm not surprised if the kid is unmotivated, considering the example he's getting from those parents of his.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

teachers can be real assholes and don't understand that kids are all different and learn differently and grow and mature at different rates. my sister is a teacher (but not one of the assholes) and she's had students who thrive in her class when the year before they were bullied by other students and/or tormented by the teacher. she had one kid recently who is super smart but gets distracted very easily and spaces out. the teacher before my sister made a whole thing out of it, wanted the mother to put the kid on ADD medication and even after they had him tested and the kid did not have ADD that would warrant drugging him, kept insisting on it. at the teachers' meetings where they decide grades and recommend who should be held back, the teacher kept insisting the kid should be held back, even though he's smart and even above average on a lot of things, he just has trouble staying focused. even after he was no longer in his class, he would keep trying to but in and recommend the kid be further disciplined even though he's not disruptive at all. my sister met with the mother and talked with her and found out the mom is a super smart physicist and was exactly like her kid when she was a kid. my sister fought for the kid and helped him stay focused without berating him like the teacher he had the previous year. the mother made an appointment with the principal and my sister basically to thank them because her kid is doing much better, he's not having panic attacks before school at the thought of the previous teacher berating him, and now enjoys school and is doing really well.
    the problem is next year he'll be in another teacher's class and it's basically a lottery if you get a good teacher or an asshole one that either bullies you, or lets other kids bully you and does nothing about it.
    czb, fgg, Novice and 2 others like this.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed Hour View Post
    Seriously??? How infuriating!!
    "No. I love my grudges. I tend to them like little pets." -Madeline Martha Mackenzie

Spirituality is not religion. Religion divides people. Belief in something unites them.

Don't tell me not to worry ... worrying is what I do best!

Given what info the parents put out I’m not surprised that the kids are bullied. I know some of that (ok probably most) is on the bullies but the parents should have a modicum of sense & keep some of their lives (like their sex lives) private.

Quote Originally Posted by Nevan View Post
    Seriously??? How infuriating!!
    No, he’s been in the news a few years ago when he was 4 (apparently).

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/qu...-18-years-old/

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed Hour View Post
    He is 9 years old. It is amazing how fast false information can spread.
    Last edited by Sleuth; February 25th, 2020 at 01:33 AM.
    Serendipity and DawnM74 like this.
    Alicia Silverstone: "I think that the film Clueless was very deep. I think it was deep in the way that it was very light. I think lightness has to come from a very deep place if it's true lightness."

Elite Member

I'm going to lay some blame on Tori and Dean. Bullying is horrid, and there is no excuse for it. But, I could see her kids thinking they are too cool for school and peers reacting negatively. I could also see some bullying from the fact that T & D pimp out their kids whenever they can. Again, I feel for the kids, but Tori's "poor me" bugs. It's really because I can't stand her, which isn't fair to her kids at all.

I'll be the first to take the piss out of T&D but I actually do feel sorry for these kids. They didn't ask to be born to such freeloading, attention-whoring assholes as these two.
    Nevan, sputnik, czb and 4 others like this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

Thread Information