Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast
Like Tree533Likes

Thread: Tori Spelling uses her uglay fat children to shill cakes

Well their weight may or may not be an issue--I think if anything it's tied to Tori and Dean's fame-hungry tendencies which I'm guessing is more important than monitoring their kids' diets. But more importantly, yeah they should keep them (their photos) off social media. And I don't feel right about calling kids fat where they can see those comments (I feel GR is not on their radar like Insta and Twitter) because we know that it's really talking shit about the adults, but the kids don't know that.
    weathered1 likes this.

Like I said earlier in the thread. Being overweight is the least of these poor kids' problems!

Having lazy, greedy, money-grubbing, shitass parents is way worse. And the reason they're subjected to shit like this.
    DawnM74, C_is_for_Cookie and Mrs P like this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

"Liam handled it really, really well," explained Dean. "He said, 'Dad, am I obese?' I said, 'Look buddy. There's some sick people in the world. There's some sick people in the world, and they need to do stuff like this. They need to say bad things about people.'"
    Notice how he never actually says to his kid "No son, you're not obese". At least he can't be accused of lying to his children.

It's the parents' fault, because they're lazy and inattentive. Dean can claim that people come in different shapes and sizes, yet all five of his kids are chonks. That's no coincidence.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Awesome, the ultimate diet tool!!!!
    Published June 25, 2019
    Last Update a day ago

Dean McDermott recalls the time his son walked in on him and Tori Spelling having sex

By Tyler McCarthy | Fox News

Dean McDermott opened up about living through the most uncomfortable experience for a parent - the time his kid walked in on him having sex.
    The “Slasher” actor, 52, has been married to Tori Spelling, 46, for 13 years and have had their share of ups and downs. However, a particularly awkward moment happened when they first got together and McDermott’s son from a previous relationship, Jack, was staying with them.
    “When T and I first got together, I had Jack every other weekend,” McDermott explained on his “Daddy Issues” podcast.
    DEAN MCDERMOTT DEFENDS WIFE TORI SPELLING AFTER 'COWARD' TROLLS INSULT HER BIKINI PIC
    “He couldn’t sleep one night and he came in - we were making a lot of noise,” he explained. “And… I just happened to be looking that way, towards the door. I saw the doorknob turn. I didn't hear it, I saw it turn, and I was like, ‘Oh s---.’ And there was a crack of light.”

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA - FEBRUARY 06: TV Personalities Tori Spelling (L) and Dean McDermott (R) attend the 2019 FOX Winter TCA Tour at The Fig House on February 06, 2019 in Los Angeles, California. (Getty)

Fortunately, the star thought quickly and came up with a convincing-enough lie to fool the child, who is now 20 years old.
    I jumped off and sat on the edge of the bed,” he recalled to co-hosts Adam Hunter, Nicky Paris and guest Jay Mohr. “He said, ‘Dad is everything OK?’ and I said, ‘Yeah, I just got a migraine.’”

As People notes, McDermott is a father to Liam, 12, Stella, 11, Hattie, 7, Finn, 6 and Beau, 2. However, he revealed that the many children don’t stop he and Tori from having a healthy sex life.
    “We go every day,” he revealed. “It never stops… my wife is so f---ing sexy.

McDermott’s comments are the latest in a recent slew of brutally honest reveals done on the “Daddy Issues” podcast. He previously opened up about his ***2013 infidelity with 28-year-old Emily Goodhand while they were both on location shooting “Chopped” in Canada. The fallout from Spelling finding out was documented in the Lifetime reality series “True Tori.”

*** was t that “FAKE NEWS” for the publicity???
    SHELLEE likes this.

Just eww.

SHELLEE, DawnM74, holly and 5 others like this.

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

“We go every day,” he revealed. “It never stops… my wife is so f---ing sexy.”
    Obvious liar is obvious.
    Kittylady, Novice, MsDark and 9 others like this.

Let's address the elephant in the room....what jackass gave Dean a podcast and who the fuck is actually listening to it?!?!?!
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

Quote Originally Posted by louiswinthorpe111 View Post
    Let's address the elephant in the room....what jackass gave Dean a podcast and who the fuck is actually listening to it?!?!?!
    I'm sure he listens to it himself.
    sprynkles and crayzeehappee like this.

You would think this squinty, too close together eyes moron would have held off on his “sleep-over” dates in the beginning, when he and T “first got together”. they first got together when he was cheating on his wife, the mother of his son. Maybe he and so-fucking-sexy could take a break for 48 hours every two weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by KrisNine View Post
    You would think this squinty, too close together eyes moron would have held off on his “sleep-over” dates in the beginning, when he and T “first got together”. they first got together when he was cheating on his wife, the mother of his son. Maybe he and so-fucking-sexy could take a break for 48 hours every two weeks.
    But you are thinking like someone who isn’t a selfish, self-centred egotist with an eye of his father-in-laws millions.

I think it will will be interesting if Candy leaves her money to Tori & her brother evenly how long Tori’s marriage will last after that, with Dean claiming that he “deserves” half of her inheritance.....,
    KrisNine likes this.

I hope Candace leaves Tori one dollar.

She can set up trusts for the grandkids.
    MsDark, holly, Trixie and 5 others like this.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

You know no matter how much Candy leaves her, Tori is going to be living off those kids for the rest of her life until they cut her off too.

Usually the person who brags about how much sex they have, ain't having any.
    Mrs P, DawnM74, Angeli and 1 others like this.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

Quote Originally Posted by louiswinthorpe111 View Post
    Usually the person who brags about how much sex they have, ain't having any.
    And he keeps calling Tori “hot”....
    DawnM74 and holly like this.

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast

Thread Information