Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree260Likes

Thread: Tori Spelling is seen without her wedding ring as she enjoys a farm outing

Quote Originally Posted by o0Amber0o View Post
    I myself have never been and really wanted to for a long time, now that we have a kiddo it's been up for discussion as a possibility in a few years when she's a little older. Honestly though since she's been born I've become so disconnected from Disney, I don't even really want to go at this point - plus she's shown zero interest in any Disney movies/shows so I'm not going to push it. I've watched enough Disney vlogs on YouTube to know it's just a bunch of standing in line in blistering hot sun and getting rained on.

Wizarding World of Harry Potter WILL be a trip at some point in my life though, with or without her.
    I dreaded, and had no interest in, going to Disney for many years. But we got free passes from my BIL and he showed us how to get on most of the rides we wanted by getting their early, knowing which rides fill up fast, which ones are "people movers", and how to use the Fast Passes in general. So, for us, it was a pretty great experience. We were there twice in 2009, once in 2012, and once in 2014. I cannot say enough great things about Universal Studios' Harry Potter areas - which are divided between the Islands of Adventure and Universal Studios parts of the park. which require a special ticket to hop between (via the Hogwarts Express).
    o0Amber0o and ivey.girl like this.

Elite Member

Those children are all sorts of homely. The boys especially. WTF with the KISS kid's pants? Those are horrid.

I love Disneyland, but am not a Disney nut. I went a lot when I was a kid and have tons of fond memories. Since I had kids we have been one time. My husband doesn't love it like me. The last time was 5 years ago and I'd like to go back, especially since my kids are big and I won't be lugging around a 5 year old (no stroller for us).

Tori's kids are homely and she looks pretty ridiculous. I'm surprised to see Dean there with them.
    DawnM74 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by dolem View Post
    I love Disneyland, but am not a Disney nut. I went a lot when I was a kid and have tons of fond memories. Since I had kids we have been one time. My husband doesn't love it like me. The last time was 5 years ago and I'd like to go back, especially since my kids are big and I won't be lugging around a 5 year old (no stroller for us).
    At Disney World, umbrella strollers were our best friends. We would get our kids in each stroller, point the wheels forward and then RACE to the next area of the park where we knew lines would be shorter.

My Bil taught me to be wary of rides that have to be completedly stopped to let riders off and then load new rides - like the Jumbo and Aladdin rides. If the line is long for those, you are going to kill a lot of unnecessary time waiting in what is a pretty boring ride.

The Small World ride, though is fantastic for lines. Two lines going at the same time, the boats running continuously to let riders off and then new riders on about 50 feet later. The Haunted Mansion and Pirates of the Caribbean rides are kind of the same way. Pirates also has a lot of its waiting line space indoors, so you can go there and at least get out of the sun and heat while you are waiting.

The worst line situations I've ever seen, ironically, were at Hershey Park, PA. Mainly because the lines are mostly out in the sun, with no canopies. You would burn to a crisp waiting in line there.

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    At Disney World, umbrella strollers were our best friends. We would get our kids in each stroller, point the wheels forward and then RACE to the next area of the park where we knew lines would be shorter.

My Bil taught me to be wary of rides that have to be completedly stopped to let riders off and then load new rides - like the Jumbo and Aladdin rides. If the line is long for those, you are going to kill a lot of unnecessary time waiting in what is a pretty boring ride.

The Small World ride, though is fantastic for lines. Two lines going at the same time, the boats running continuously to let riders off and then new riders on about 50 feet later. The Haunted Mansion and Pirates of the Caribbean rides are kind of the same way. Pirates also has a lot of its waiting line space indoors, so you can go there and at least get out of the sun and heat while you are waiting.

The worst line situations I've ever seen, ironically, were at Hershey Park, PA. Mainly because the lines are mostly out in the sun, with no canopies. You would burn to a crisp waiting in line there.

Aw, we went to Hershey about five years ago and I was SO impressed with how quickly their lines moved and in general how spacious it seemed! Like it was crowded, but it didn't FEEL crowded. The longest line was for one of their top tier coasters which you're right didn't have a canopy but it was still manageable (this was mid July when we went) - it was about a 60 minute wait which some of the rides at our local rinky dink theme park have. I will say the lunch time lines were pretty bad but that was our own fault for wanting to eat right at noon.
    MohandasKGanja likes this.
    All you can do at life is play along and hope that sometimes you get it right.

Elite Member

I'm confused. I thought the KISS kid was a boy and the kid in the stroller was a girl. The youngest is a boy and the KISS child is a girl. They all look so grubby.

How broke are they, really? They aren’t regular people broke. No way. She’s got a Gucci bag, Gucci sunglasses, and it cost them at least $100 per person to get into the park. Plus parking and feeding those kids.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by KrisNine View Post
    How broke are they, really? They aren’t regular people broke. No way. She’s got a Gucci bag, Gucci sunglasses, and it cost them at least $100 per person to get into the park. Plus parking and feeding those kids.
    I'm so horrible... first thing I thought after reading this is that yes, feeding those children would be very expensive.
    DawnM74 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by tulip View Post
    Those children are all sorts of homely. The boys especially. WTF with the KISS kid's pants? Those are horrid.
    I'm confused. I thought the KISS kid was a boy and the kid in the stroller was a girl. The youngest is a boy and the KISS child is a girl. They all look so grubby.
    I was confused too because I thought there were two older girls and I didn't know the KISS t-shirt was one of them. And grubby just about sums it up. Tori's out there with her carefully applied makeup, ok I think the cut-offs with fishnet stockings is a pretty dumb look but you know she put some thought into it. And her kids look like they picked up whatever dirty clothes were on the floor and put them on. They're at Disney, she knows they're going to be photographed (probably called the paps herself) and she lets her kids go out looking like that? Then wonders why people ridicule them.
    DawnM74 likes this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Seriously...I thought the child in the stroller was a girl with their little bun, and I just don't want to comment negatively on the kid in the KISS shirt, but...I agree with many others how unfortunate looking those children are.
    DawnM74 likes this.

Maybe they're not catalog models, but I wouldn't call the kids anything, they look like normal kids to me, clean and cared for.

All criticisms should be laid at Tori's and Dean's feet: they're the irresponsible insolvent parents who probably called the paps for this shot. It occurred to me that she may have gotten a deal like "Pay for our day at Disney and you get unlimited pap shots?" Ok maybe I'm wrong, I mean how much money can pics of her and family possibly sell for? But I digress.

It's Tori's and Dean's fault these kids are in the public eye to begin with.

I think that might be Hattie (a girl).
    tulip likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by o0Amber0o View Post
    Aw, we went to Hershey about five years ago and I was SO impressed with how quickly their lines moved and in general how spacious it seemed! Like it was crowded, but it didn't FEEL crowded. The longest line was for one of their top tier coasters which you're right didn't have a canopy but it was still manageable (this was mid July when we went) - it was about a 60 minute wait which some of the rides at our local rinky dink theme park have. I will say the lunch time lines were pretty bad but that was our own fault for wanting to eat right at noon.
    60 minutes?! whaaaaaa?

Beeyotch and o0Amber0o like this.

Report: Tori Spelling feels ‘trapped’ in Dean McDermott marriage

Tori Spelling’s marriage to Dean McDermott has become a “trap,” according to a new report on the pair’s troubled union.
    Spelling, 48, “wants a divorce,” from McDermott, 54, to whom she’s been married since 2006, “but she feels trapped right now,” Us Weekly quotes a source close to the couple as saying. Spelling and McDermott share five children — Liam, 14, Stella, 13, Hattie, 9, Finn, 9, and Beau, 4.

recent pain point was an argument the couple had, after which McDermott reportedly went missing for two days, which sparked another fight.
    McDermott returned from his period of being AWOL and allegedly told Spelling he was planning on suing her for alimony and child support. Us Weekly’s source explains that Spelling pointed out that the couple has a prenup that precludes McDermott from getting cash should they split.
    Tori Spelling, Dean McDermott and their children in 2019.Jeffrey Mayer/JTMPhotos, Int'l.But the source then adds that Spelling “recently learned that McDermott could still sue her for child support if they split,” and “went ballistic” when she found out.
    Spelling was captured seemingly mid-meltdown last week outside an attorney’s office with a notepad on which “custody,” “support” and “assets” were written.
    Spelling is “miserable” with her husband, the source continues, but remains in the marriage “for the kids,” as when she was snapped taking the family to Disneyland last week. Their kids “have no idea what’s going on,” the insider added.
    Tori Spelling and Dean McDermott have battled financial issues throughout their marriage.The Daily Stardust / BACKGRID“Money is an issue and it’s always been an issue,” the source told Us Weekly, calling it another of the reasons Spelling “feels trapped.”
    Neither Spelling nor McDermott was seen with their wedding band at Disneyland. McDermott was also photographed sans wedding band talking with two women before his kids’ soccer game earlier in October.
    A source told Page Six last week that Spelling’s “friends are surprised [a divorce] didn’t happen years ago,” adding, “No one is a fan of [Dean].”
    pagesix

"I don't know what I am to them, maybe a penguin XD" - Tiny Pixie

Lawd what a corny staged photo. The black businesswoman suit, the phone in hand, the notepad strategically carried where the words can be read.

Trust me, she could leave this asshole if she really wanted. Easily.

Also: The kids know what's going on.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information