Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree260Likes

Thread: Tori Spelling is seen without her wedding ring as she enjoys a farm outing

The only thing I can think of that he's got is height.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

fgg

Dean McDermott wants to file for divorce from Tori Spelling but can’t afford it

Last month we heard that the end was nigh for Tori Spelling and Dean McDermott. That wasn’t exactly explosive news given that the Spelling/McDermott union has been in trouble before. But the clues leading up to a split this time are slightly more damning. Instead of fabricated affairs or staged fights and wellness checks, these were less splashy, but made more of a statement. The first hint of trouble was when Tori left Dean off the family Christmas card. Even in attempting to make it look okay, she told us it wasn’t. The one that caught my attention was when both neglected to publicly mention their 15-year anniversary in any way. Both got papped without their rings and Tori let it be known they weren’t sleeping in the same room. Now Tori has dropped “wife” from her Instagram bio. So, if they’re split, why not just announce it properly and move on? I guess the famously in arrears couple can’t afford it. According to The Sun, Dean came home from his last job expecting to finally take his marriage off life support and found a big stack of bills waiting for him instead.

DEAN McDermott “wants to file for divorce” from Tori Spelling but “can’t afford the expensive split” right now, a source exclusively told The Sun.

Dean, 54, and Tori, 48, have not been seen together in months, sparking rumors the pair have split- but a source told The Sun that while “Dean wants to file- he just can’t afford it.”

“Tori and Dean are totally stuck together right now. Neither of them can afford to go through divorce proceedings.”

Their financial burden is significant.

The source noted: “They have five kids and a ton of pets,” and added on top of the expenses “Their home is always a disaster- it’s just a total mess.”

The insider added: “Right now divorce isn’t on the horizon because they can’t swing it financially. They are in a living nightmare.”

A source previously told The Sun that when Dean was working on projects in Canada recently that “He was happy to be going away and he was ready to be done with his marriage when he returned.”

When Dean got back from his trip he was greeted with “bills that had piled up. And a lot of those bills are in part because they have so many pets.”

The source added that not only are the pets expensive, but they create “a huge mess. It’s just another thing they fight about.”

[From The Sun]

Wait, so this is their pets fault? Unfortunately I asked myself: how many animals could Tori possibly have? I found this Tori Tried and True from 2019 in which she said they had dogs (to which they have added since), bearded dragons, a guinea pig, chickens, pigs and she was talking about getting a goat. And all of those are multiples, except for the guinea pig but that’s only because the mother killed the babies. But the “huge mess” the Sun article referred to isn’t just normal shedding and animal toys strewn about, Tori admitted on the video that all these pets pee in her house. She even confessed that Dean doesn’t know how bad it really is. No wonder Dean’s stressed to go home. And as broke as they are they’ve added more pets? I’m angry at both the family and the rescue organizations for that kind of irresponsibility.

If lack of funds is the only reason these two have to stay together, that’s sad. We know how bad they are with paying off their debts and sorting out their financials. If they need to zero out their balances in order to split, they’ll be forced together for a long time. And they can’t afford separate households, so they’re stuck together under one roof as the tension mounts between them. It’s not like the kids aren’t going to pick up on that. I wonder how long before Tori convinces her mother to bail her out of marriage number two? Dean won’t get a dime, not that he deserves any. But he may not care at this point. He may just want some clean socks and a little peace and quiet.

https://www.celebitchy.com/725965/de...ant_afford_it/
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Too broke to get divorced, what a hoot. They don't have any assets to split, only bills. And good luck getting Dean to pay child support on FIVE kids, he was always in arrears with his ex-wife. And good luck getting Candy to bail Tori out. Don't see that happening. Tori made her bed.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

czb

5 kids?

maybe brad is available.

Silver Member

I thought Tori's mother paid all the household bills? Wouldn't that include the pets?

I thought she paid for the stuff regarding the kids. Private schools and the like. Her mom has to be paying for the house. It’s a big house in a very wealthy neighborhood.

I don't get it. I know that anyone can fall into financial hardship and ruin, but the two of them seem like irresponsible morons. More kids, more pets, more expenses.

If that house is full of animals pissing and shitting everywhere it's a health hazard.

For the kids and the animals.
    Kittylady, weathered1 and holly like this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by MsDark View Post
    If that house is full of animals pissing and shitting everywhere it's a health hazard.

For the kids and the animals.
    It also makes me wonder if there is some real mental health stuff going on with both of the adults in this situation.
    DawnM74 likes this.

fgg

Tori Spelling grimaces through family Disneyland trip amid seeming Dean McDermott split

Miseryland.

Tori Spelling and Dean McDermott were snapped on a family outing to Disneyland Wednesday, seemingly cordial with each other — if privately miserable — amid their very-likely-in-progress split.

Spelling, 48, donned a pair of Minnie Mouse ears for the occasion, along with an assortment of strained expressions as she steered the couple’s brood — Liam, 14, Stella, 13, Hattie, 10, Finn, 9, and Beau, 4 — through the park. The 54-year-old McDermott did not pick up a matching set of Mickey ears, however, and kept his sunglasses on throughout the day.

Neither spouse wore their wedding band.

Spelling was captured in a heated moment outside an attorney’s office Monday with a notepad that contained the words “custody,” “support” and “assets” …

… along with the puzzling phrase “Pig pen – get quote,” which seems to definitively settle the divorce rumors that have dogged the couple for some time — if not their animal husbandry situation.

Meanwhile, a source told Page Six Wednesday — presumably during the Grimsneyland outing — that Spelling’s “friends are surprised [a divorce] didn’t happen years ago.

“No one is a fan of [Dean],” whom Spelling married in 2006, they added.

McDermott was seen talking with two women before his kids’ soccer game last week and was also photographed sans wedding band at the time.

But he seemed blasé — or at least uninterested — about the split rumors in September, telling the “Feminine Warrior” podcast, “It’s just weird that people need to know … It’s just like, ‘OK, if that’s what you want to think, then think it.’”

Neither McDermott nor Spelling has directly addressed the rumors, though Spelling confirmed they were sleeping in separate rooms in June.

McDermott copped to cheating on Spelling in 2013, which the couple spun into their 2014 Lifetime docuseries, “True Tori.”

And apparently, McDermott isn’t the only person Spelling is shutting out: “She’s cut people off,” Page Six’s insider told us Wednesday. “None of her old friends talk to her much. They used to have girls’ nights all the time before the pandemic. They don’t anymore.”

https://pagesix.com/2021/10/20/tori-...to-disneyland/

pics of them all at the link.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

I mean, I would imagine any family toting around 5 kids at Disneyland to look as miserable TBH.
    czb, Charmed Hour, fgg and 3 others like this.
    All you can do at life is play along and hope that sometimes you get it right.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by o0Amber0o View Post
    I mean, I would imagine any family toting around 5 kids at Disneyland to look as miserable TBH.
    My BIL went to Disney for the first time as an adult. He very seriously stated, "How the fuck is this the happiest place on Earth?" Kids crying, parents looking ready to snap...
    fgg, sputnik, firebrat1229 and 3 others like this.

The kids kind of look like they could star in "Lynyrd Skynyrd - the Early Years".

ConstanceSpry likes this.

I always think of how Tori just had to have this guy even though he was married. Well, congratulations, Tori. Look at the prize you won, lol.
    Trixie, fgg, tulip and 4 others like this.

The kids look like Meatloaf is their daddy. Except for the little one, I suspect Chris Martin.
    'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed Hour View Post
    My BIL went to Disney for the first time as an adult. He very seriously stated, "How the fuck is this the happiest place on Earth?" Kids crying, parents looking ready to snap...
    I myself have never been and really wanted to for a long time, now that we have a kiddo it's been up for discussion as a possibility in a few years when she's a little older. Honestly though since she's been born I've become so disconnected from Disney, I don't even really want to go at this point - plus she's shown zero interest in any Disney movies/shows so I'm not going to push it. I've watched enough Disney vlogs on YouTube to know it's just a bunch of standing in line in blistering hot sun and getting rained on.

Wizarding World of Harry Potter WILL be a trip at some point in my life though, with or without her.
    All you can do at life is play along and hope that sometimes you get it right.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information