Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree260Likes

Thread: Tori Spelling is seen without her wedding ring as she enjoys a farm outing

Thumbs down

Fugly fame whore.
    I'mNotBitter likes this.

Unless you're constantly pushing your has-been self and your un-photogenic family into the public eye,
    Fixed that for you Tori (and I thought 'un-photogenic' is probably kinder than what I really wanted to say).

Nobody is forcing you to be "famous". In fact, most people probably don't even think about you at all. The rest of us just have more time on our hands to occasionally glimpse at Z-list gossip.
    Be excellent to each other.

Small mercies. This ugly bitch isn’t foysting yet another breath-taking child on us.

Plus her & Dean-Whathisname would have to have sex - with each other (I get the impression that he’s having sex with someone & it’s not Tori).
    "I don't know what I am to them, maybe a penguin XD" - Tiny Pixie

fgg

Tori Spelling, Dean McDermott sleeping separately amid rumored marital woes

Tori Spelling added fuel to the rumors that her and Dean McDermott’s marriage is in trouble.

While appearing on SiriusXM’s “Jeff Lewis Live” on Wednesday, the former “Beverly Hills, 90210” star, 48, revealed she and McDermott, 54, are sleeping in separate bedrooms.

“What is really going on? You put the wedding ring on. Are things OK?” Jeff Lewis asked Spelling after she was spotted without her ring in March. “Because I feel like the last time you were here things were good, you were having sex. Are you guys sleeping in the same bed? Personal?”

“You know what? Right now, my kids and dogs sleep in my bed,” Spelling responded before confirming that McDermott is sleeping “in a room.”

The actress then explained that when the former “Chopped Canada” host left for “another country” to film an unspecified project, four of their five children decided to sleep in her bed.

“Since he left — this is not good, you guys — but since he left [and] he was gone for six months filming in another country, they all stayed with me,” she explained. “So I currently still have four in the bedroom with me who have yet to go back to their rooms, yes.”

Seemingly weirded out, Lewis, 51, quipped, “That sounds healthy. Yeah. Takes co-sleeping to another level.”

Spelling’s comments about the state of her marriage come after months of rumors that she and McDermott are headed toward a divorce.

The “BH90210” alum may have temporarily assuaged the rumors when she posted a pregnancy announcement in April, but it turned out to be a bad April Fools’ Day prank that backfired.

Spelling then blamed the media for her joke.

“They constantly create wild and often hurtful stories about me, my body, and my family,” she wrote on Instagram at the time. “For those of you that are hurt, I hear you. I love you. I welcome your stories and I will try my best to be there to support you.”

The couple are parents to daughters Stella, 13, and Hattie, 9, and sons Liam, 14, Finn, 8, and Beau, 4. McDermott is also father to son Jack, 22, from a previous marriage.

https://pagesix.com/2021/06/17/tori-...eparate-rooms/
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Since when is their marriage not in trouble. That's like their default.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

You know what would fix this? Another baby.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

I'm not saying that this is the case with these two, but not sleeping together isn't necessarily a sign that your relationship is in trouble. I was rather surprised to learn that it is actually fairly common for couples to have their own beds/rooms. I myself don't sleep with my spouse. I gave it a solid go in the beginning, but after years of not sleeping well and being tired all the time, I finally started sleeping alone. I just can't get a good night's sleep otherwise. My spouse and I have separate bedrooms and we're doing fine. We've been together almost ten years and on Wednesday we celebrated our seventh wedding anniversary.
    palta, fgg, Kittylady and 10 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by aabbcc View Post
    I'm not saying that this is the case with these two, but not sleeping together isn't necessarily a sign that your relationship is in trouble. I was rather surprised to learn that it is actually fairly common for couples to have their own beds/rooms. I myself don't sleep with my spouse. I gave it a solid go in the beginning, but after years of not sleeping well and being tired all the time, I finally started sleeping alone. I just can't get a good night's sleep otherwise. My spouse and I have separate bedrooms and we're doing fine. We've been together almost ten years and on Wednesday we celebrated our seventh wedding anniversary.
    Yep, I think this is often a good move for couples to make and yet my gods what a stigma. I'm not married or firmly attached to anyone, but were I to ever share a home again with a man, I'd like to keep my own room. Not just for sleeping but also just as ... my space. It seems wise.
    aabbcc, Beeyotch and crayzeehappee like this.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by MsDark View Post
    You know what would fix this? Another baby.
    I came in here expecting a baby announcement.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Quote Originally Posted by aabbcc;[URL="tel:3816517"
    3816517[/URL]]I'm not saying that this is the case with these two, but not sleeping together isn't necessarily a sign that your relationship is in trouble. I was rather surprised to learn that it is actually fairly common for couples to have their own beds/rooms. I myself don't sleep with my spouse. I gave it a solid go in the beginning, but after years of not sleeping well and being tired all the time, I finally started sleeping alone. I just can't get a good night's sleep otherwise. My spouse and I have separate bedrooms and we're doing fine. We've been together almost ten years and on Wednesday we celebrated our seventh wedding anniversary.
    Firstly, and most importantly, congratulations! I remember you moving and it seems such a short time ago.

Whilst I agree 100% with you for a “normal” couple - and indeed, it’s probably more healthy for any number of reasons.
    These two with their very public sex life, repeated vow renewals & annual engagement ring giving, repeated band-aid babies, his (multiple) affairs, her money issues…..
    Lets just say it wouldn’t surprise me if he thought that he’d got all the $$$ out of the situation that he was going to (given Candy is still paying for 98% of the kids’ expenses) and it was on the way out.
    Last time Tori got divorced she got her therapist to tell her hubby as she “doesn’t do confrontation” so maybe she’s getting the media to tell him this time.
    Personal I think it’s just more publicity for yet another boring ass reality show…..
    dexter7, crayzeehappee and aabbcc like this.
    "I don't know what I am to them, maybe a penguin XD" - Tiny Pixie

She really had to search to marry that far down, didn't she...

Well she had a perfectly good husband the first time around.

And an outrageously expensive wedding funded by daddy.

She should've stayed put with that dude. Even though she no doubt loves her rug rats, I'll bet she's kicked herself for it.

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

She wanted to be with the "hot" guy, just like Leann Rimes. Although at least in Falcor's case, Eddie was/is actually hot.

Did anyone ever find Dean hot? I always thought he was beady-eyed and fugly.
    tulip, Novice, Kittylady and 9 others like this.

^No, only Tori. He was a "leading man" (in the shitty Lifetime movie she was filming) and her then-husband was not a leading man (although he seemed like a decent enough guy).
    crayzeehappee likes this.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information