Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415 LastLast
Like Tree342Likes

Thread: Tori Spelling’s Husband Dean McDermott Cheated With Me, Claims Blonde

I'm sorry, but, how did she meet Dean again?
    Oh that's right, he was married at the time she met him (as was she), and basically bailed on his wife and child to be with Tori.

And Tori's shocked he has now done the same to her (in one way or another)?

I don't understand... I genuinely don't understand why first, Tori's so shocked by Dean's behavior and second, why she continues to torture herself/create a hostile and uncomfortable environment for her kids.

For example:
    I recently saw this episode (though, I don't know now recent it is) where Tori is scrapbooking with her children, then she starts crying. The children clearly don't understand why she's crying or what the heck is going on in general.
    Dean comes into the room and calmly tells the kids to leave so he can talk to Tori.

Tori dramatically throws all the scrapbooking material off the bed and starts yelling at Dean, I didn't understand a word she said, but suffice it to say it was loud and dramatic. Dean starts crying... They are clearly both unhappy.

If everything has been done to try to salvage the relationship (years of therapy, rehab, alternative medicine (Reiki),etc.) then maybe, at this point, more focus should be shifted towards the children, and what's best for them (providing a more emotional/mentally stable environment for them)?

Later in the episode, the therapist brings up the fact that Tori and Dean might want to check in with their children to see how they are interpreting all this (and they both have this "Oh yeah, what about the kids?" reaction that made me want to punch them).

They have the two oldest, Liam and Stella on their bed, and ask what they think of what's going on. And although they look "ok" - there's something about the look on Stella's face in that moment that made me feel sad for her.

As someone that grew up in a hostile, chaotic environment, I recognized that look on her face. It was the same look/feeling I had as a child, but didn't have the words to articulate it, or even felt comfortable to talk about how I felt when I could describe it.
    I can't imagine feeling like that and with a camera crew in that poor child's face.
    Katy, urine danger, gurl! - BITTER

My,she so very ugly...

Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post
    how can tori be mad at someone who doesn't exist?
    haha, no joke. The Daily Mail article called it a "well-documented affair," ummm what?
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Aaron Spelling would have made a really ugly drag queen.
    sluce, effie2, Honeythorn and 2 others like this.
    Be excellent to each other.

Hahahahahaha!! Thanks, Faithanne. I needed that laugh.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Gold Member

By the Daily Fail's standards the inclusion of a name, even if it's totally made up, counts as well documented.

But the only important part of a Daily Mail "article"...what are the state of Tori's pins?

Gold Member

In Tori's honour, maybe they can start using the phrase needle thin pins, as opposed to their fave, toned.

Only someone who doesn't exist would want to have sex with Dean

^ And admit it to a tabloid!!
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

I can't imagine how horrible and embarrassing this is (or will be) for those kids. I still remember her getting all upset over the cover of some tabloid. Saying that kids were talking about it to Liam at school and he saw it at the grocery store checkout. That was bad, but this is A-OK?

Tori needs to stop living her life on Pinterest or whatever she does. All the clever birthday party themes, projects, and scrapbooking aren't going to help these poor kids.

Elite Member

Seriously. She needs to go private. Get her shit together and take care of her kids. No more TV. No more Ebola scares (my favorite part of the recent revelations). Just get away from that dick, take care of her family and get her shit together!!!
    Jazzy likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Annie B View Post
    But the only important part of a Daily Mail "article"...what are the state of Tori's pins?
    Sigh. It's spread from the Lee and Eddie thread damn it. It's all I can do to keep up over there. Damn Daily Mail is ruining my liver. This drinking game is almost not fun anymore.

sluce, Mrs P, Callalily and 1 others like this.
    "Shopping tip: You can get shoes for a buck at the bowling alley."

Quote Originally Posted by KrisNine View Post
    I can't imagine how horrible and embarrassing this is (or will be) for those kids. I still remember her getting all upset over the cover of some tabloid. Saying that kids were talking about it to Liam at school and he saw it at the grocery store checkout. That was bad, but this is A-OK?

Tori needs to stop living her life on Pinterest or whatever she does. All the clever birthday party themes, projects, and scrapbooking aren't going to help these poor kids.
    I hear you. Clearly she is not, though, given her penchant for parading things on her reality show.

Oh Tori. In an attempt to get interest she got Mary Jo to come on her show so they could talk. Now Mary Jo is on Access Hollywood doing an interview. She's very likeable and is everything Tori is not.
    Jazzy and KrisNine like this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Thread Information