Login to remove the ads!
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
Like Tree54Likes

Thread: Tori Spelling And Dean McDermott Are Planning Number 4!

Well, getting pregnant and giving birth isn't such a big deal. Raising the kids to be decent grown ups is hard. I doubt she does any of the educational work.

Quote Originally Posted by dolem View Post
    This was a few years ago, 3 I think. So, maybe she did move, I'm not sure. I just recall him saying they were in NYC for a week or so and Dean's son was with them.

Baby Uggs are way cute, but $50 is more than I was willing to pay.
    I thought that Tori reference it in one of her books (mommywood?) and I found this on wiki (so it must be true! Lol)
    Eustace moved to Los Angeles when McDermott went south to develop his acting career. They had one child, Jack Montgomery (born October 1998) and were in the process of adopting when McDermott began his affair with Tori Spelling. Eustace later finished the adoption of her daughter Lola (born April 2005) as a single parent. McDermott later left Eustace to marry Tori Spelling and quickly became a tabloid fodder. Eustace then returned to Canada with her children, only to sometime later after 2008 move back to Los Angeles. Eustace wrote about the break-up of her marriage in the book "The Other Woman: Twenty-one Wives, Lovers, and Others Talk Openly About Sex, Deception, Love, and Betrayal".

Bronze Member

I know that Dean tweets pics of him and all the kids (including Jack) and tweets about doing special things with Jack. I think the reason you really don't see anything about Jack is that there is probably an agreement that Jack isn't to be on the show (the one time he was there during filming they blurred his face) and to keep him out of the craziness that comes with being around Tori Spelling.

Every time Dean starts chewing through his restraints our girl goes and gets pregnant.

She actually does seem like a nice person. I think she has a lot of issues stemming from her childhood and her relationship with her mother. I think that drives her to have a big, happy family. I wish her the best. That said, i still think Dean only married her for her dad's money. But he seems to be a decent dad, so i hope i'm wrong about him.

fgg

Tori Spelling: This Is My 'Best Pregnancy' Yet

Tori Spelling has landed an exciting new gig as host of an upcoming TLC reality show, and luckily even with three kids – and another on the way – she still has plenty of energy.

"This is actually the best pregnancy I've had so far out of all of them," Spelling tells PEOPLE. "Knock on wood. [I have] no morning sickness and I have energy. [It's the] total opposite than other three."

Spelling will host and executive produce Craft Wars, premiering June 26, which will pit three everyday enthusiasts against each other in two rounds of crafting challenges.

"We are a very crafty family," says Spelling, 38. "[My husband] Dean [McDermott] is super crafty! He's the builder in our family. He's amazing at building things and painting them, and then I decorate them. We are a great team."

The kids, too, know their way around cutting and gluing, sticking and stamping. "Liam and Stella love to get creative," says the actress. "We craft every weekend."

As for the show, if it's anything like what takes place at the Spelling-McDermott home, it should be fun … as long as it doesn't get out of hand.

"The worst that has happened is [my kids] got into the glitter," she says of past crafting incidents.

The family's successes have included plaster of Paris molds of the children's feet; a slew of homemade cards; and a piece of reclaimed lumber that Tori stenciled with the words "Grow Old With Me" and gave to Dean for their fifth anniversary (where the traditional present is wood).

Dean's creations have included a homemade easel with a canvas on which he made a pop-art painting of the word LOVE. "I told him he could totally compete on Craft Wars," says Spelling. "I bet he'd win."

Spelling also displays her crafting skills in her upcoming party-planning book, CelebraTORI, out April 3.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

'I WAS shocked': Tori Spelling admits she was blindsided by news of pregnancy a month after giving birth

By Jade Watkins
    PUBLISHED: 03:46, 6 April 2012 | UPDATED: 12:32, 6 April 2012

When she announced that she was pregnant with her fourth child just a mere five months after giving birth, the world was shocked.
    But not so much as Tori Spelling herself, who has described finding out the news as the 'second biggest shock of my life.'
    The 38-year-old mother-of-three says she wasn't expecting to get pregnant so soon after the arrival of her daughter Hattie last year.

Shocked: Tori Spelling says she was shocked to find out she was pregnant with her fourth child just one month after giving birth to daughter Hattie

'I was shocked, obviously,' she told People magazine.
    'It was the second biggest shock of my life. The first was when they said Hattie was a girl when she was born, because we thought she was going to be a boy.

'And the second was that I was pregnant after my newborn had just turned one month old. We were shocked.'
    The former Beverly Hills 90210 also joked about the unexpected outcome on the Today show.
    'I can dispel the old wives’ tale that you can’t get pregnant while you’re breastfeeding,' she said.

Magical in metallic: While she looked exhausted, Tori looked gorgeous in a metallic maxi dress while out in New York today

She also revealed that her and husband Dean McDermott didn't listen to her doctor, who advised them not to have sex until six weeks after her C-section. Well, duh! We'd worked that out....
    'You’re going to have to talk to Dean about this because when we got out of the hospital, I was like, "Specifically, the doctor said to wait six weeks."
    'And he was like, "They tell everyone that. We didn’t wait that long with Stella Or Liam.’”
    Tori joked that she caved because she didn't want her husband to think that their sex life would diminish because of the new arrival.
    'I didn’t want him to think that the sex was going downhill,' she joked. 'So here you go. Here’s four.'

Busy: Yesterday Tori

And the actress and reality star couldn't help but rave about her handsome hubby.
    'As women, we’re so hard on our husbands,' she said. 'I give him so much grief for no reason. He’ll take his motorcycle out for an hour and I’m like, "Where were you? Where’d you go? Who'd you do?"
    'And then I’m like, he’s the most kick-ass dad. Talk about a woman doing it all? He’s a man doing it all, and he does it all and with ease. I’m amazed by him every day and I am so lucky.'
    Tori announced that she was pregnant with baby number four via her Twitter account last month.
    She posted a message saying: 'Our family has some exciting and life changing news to share,' which linked to her website.

Expanding the family: Tori already has three children Liam, Stella, Hattie with her husband Dean McDermott

Tori wrote: 'Dean, Liam, Stella, Hattie, and I are beyond thrilled to announce that another little McDermott is on the way!
    'We feel truly blessed that another angel has found us.'
    She also posted a picture of her bump with her children's hands resting on top of it.
    Tori fell pregnant just one month after giving birth to Hattie.
    In April last year the Tori and Dean, who married in 2006, took to Twitter to announce they were expecting their third child.
    And after giving birth to Hattie Tori spoke of her desire to have a large family.

Announcement: Tori announced that she was pregnant with baby number four via her Twitter account and website last month

The reality TV star revealed: 'People say, "Oh my God, it's utter chaos after two." But it's not, it's great.
    'You lost your mind after the second one, so the third fourth and fifth, it's like you're so far gone, it's just kind of the same.'
    Dean, 46, added: 'As soon as I saw it was positive and it was a pregnancy, we both thought we need to have a fourth - at the same time.'

That is some wonky-looking cleavage she's got going there. It's practically sideways!
    MsChiff likes this.
    Carrie: What kind of impotence do you think it is? Charlotte: The kind that makes it soft. (Sex and the City)

My husband tells me I'm the sexiest pregnant woman,' says Tori Spelling as she slips in to a bikini

By Daily Mail Reporter
    PUBLISHED: 18:18, 3 May 2012 | UPDATED: 18:44, 3 May 2012

She's pregnant with her fourth child and it seems Tori Spelling has never felt more confident.

The former Beverly Hills 90120 star proudly unveiled her bikini body in Malibu yesterday they live in Malibu now? They moved from the Valley? as she relaxed by the pool with her daughter Stella, three.

The 38-year-old wore a bright orange two piece which showed off her changing form in all its glory.

Oh baby! Tori Spelling, who is pregnant with her fourth child, showed off her changing form in Malibu yesterday

She despite being a seasoned parent, she was reading up on the first year of motherhood in the book Belly Laughs, which is written by fellow Hollywood star, Jenny McCarthy.
    The reality TV star recently revealed that her husband Dean McDermott finds her irresistible when she's expecting.

She said: 'Dean can't keep his hands off me! He's like, "You're the sexiest pregnant woman."

Taking notes: The star was reading Jenny McCarthy's Belly Laughs

And she loves it too, adding: 'I'm never as happy as when I'm pregnant.
    'I literally would have 10 babies if I could!' FFS! NO!

The couple's baby will join Stella, older brother Liam, 5, and sister Hattie, who was born last October.

R&R: Tori was joined by her daughter Stella not sure if she's blessed or cursed to take after Dean.

Tori's latest pregnancy has sparked a few curious questions from her children.

She told her Twitter followers this week: "Liam said 'Mom is milk gonna come out of ur boobs now?' I said, "No not till baby.' He said, "Why do they look so hard?" Ahhhh. "Silicone, son!"
    As well as focusing on family, she is also busy promoting her new party-planning book, celebraTORI.

Growing brood: Tori with husband Dean McDermott and children Liam, Stella and baby Hattie last month

Dean sounds so gross.

Her son, Liam looks just like Keifer Sutherland

Quote Originally Posted by DeadDwarf View Post
    Dean sounds so gross.
    Why? Because he thinks his preggo wife is hot?

Quote Originally Posted by NVash View Post
    Why? Because he thinks his preggo wife is hot?
    No, just because he looks skeevy, he seems like some dumb neanderthal that slobbers all over her (probably aroused over her bank account) and she's constantly talking about it to convince us that she's so sexy. I like her and she looks good pregnant in a bikini even with her butterface, but he comes off gross.

Dean is such a caring guy to tell his wife they should have sex so soon after major abdominal surgery. Tori's honesty, that she had sex because she didn't want him to feel the kids were more important, is refreshing but sad. I didn't wait 6 weeks after a vaginal birth but it was my choice and my husband kept asking if I was sure.
    Seapharris7 and DeadDwarf like this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Did she have a c-section for Hattie? I can't say that I've ever thought about it.

Tori Spelling

How she delivered: C-section How it went: Tori has had two previous cesareans with son, Liam Aaron, and first daughter, Stella Doreen. The first was an emergency, and the second scheduled. According to the actress, contractions felt like being Tasered, but when the baby's heartbeat dropped, she gave her doctor permission to do a C-section. Baby Hattie Margaret McDermott was born at 7:08 a.m. on October 10, 2011 via c-section.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread Information