Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast
Like Tree310Likes

Thread: Topless photos of Kate Middleton published

You're welcome.
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

Why is he not wearing underpants?
    MsChiff likes this.

For some reason I just don't feel like I've seen it in the amount of glory it deserves
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

is that why old liz looks so happy in that picture?
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Quote Originally Posted by CornFlakegrl View Post
    Why is he not wearing underpants?
    He's keeping up the tradition of not wearing underwear under a kilt.

Nice find, Twitchy! lol.

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    You're welcome.
    You keep using that phrase. I do not think it means what you think it means.
    SHELLEE and BrickHouse like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenna View Post
    You keep using that phrase. I do not think it means what you think it means.
    I just love that line. We rewatched that movie last weekend.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenna View Post
    Believe it or not, some of the perverts here actually want to see Phil's uncensored junk.

I'm not a pervert, I'm just curious.
    MsChiff likes this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

I am a pervert and I'm curious.
    greysfang, czb, sputnik and 3 others like this.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Quote Originally Posted by Laurent View Post

So how often do you drive down I-95?
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Kate Middleton Topless Photos: Michael O'Kane, Editor Of Irish Daily Star, Suspended Over Publication
    Posted: 17/09/2012 20:51 Updated: 17/09/2012 20:51
    Silvio Berlusconi, Video, Duchess Of Cambridge, French Closer, Chi, Kate Middleton Topless, WILLIAM AND KATE, UK NEWS, William And Kate,
    The editor of the Irish Daily Star has been suspended from his role at the newspaper over the publication of topless photographs of the Duchess of Cambridge.
    The newspaper, co-owned by media baron Richard Desmond's Northern and Shell group and the Irish-based Independent News and Media, has been under threat of closure since publishing the pictures.

William and Kate are visiting Tavanipupu Island on their Diamond Jubilee tour of the Far East In a statement, the company behind the Dublin operation, Independent Star, announced the move, the Press Association reported.
    "Independent Star Limited has suspended editor Michael O'Kane with immediate effect, pending an investigation into the circumstances that led to the Irish Daily Star re-publishing pages from the French magazine Closer, which contained images of the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge," it said.
    "Independent Star Limited has no further comment pending conclusion of the joint investigation by the newspaper's shareholders."
    Mr O'Kane's suspension was announced just hours after Ireland's Justice Minister Alan Shatter said he was reviving abandoned privacy laws on the back of the scandal.
    The Irish Daily Star ran with the pictures in Saturday's edition.
    The decision was robustly defended by Mr O'Kane in a radio interview where he claimed Kate was a celebrity like singer Rihanna, that the photos were taken from a public road and that it also highlighted a royal security issue.
    Mr Shatter said some sections of the Irish print media placed no value on people's right to privacy.
    "It is clear that some sections of the print media are either unable or unwilling in their reportage to distinguish between prurient interest and the public interest," he said.
    Privacy legislation was proposed several years ago in Ireland and subsequently abandoned.

The Irish Daily Star has been threatened with closure over publication of the photos Ger Colleran, the newspaper's former editor and current managing director, at the weekend defended the decision to publish.
    Mr Shatter hit out at standards among some of the print media.
    "It is perceived financial gain as opposed to any principled freedom of expression that for some is the dominant value," he said.
    "The publication by the Irish Daily Star in Ireland of topless photographs of Kate, the Duchess of Cambridge, is a clear illustration of this.
    "It is clear that sections of the print media believe that public figures are fair game and have no right to privacy in respect of any aspect of their lives."
    Mr Desmond threatened to close the Irish Daily Star following the publication.
    Insiders at his corporation warned: "He says what he means, and means what he says."
    Independent News and Media - controlled by media and telecoms tycoon Denis O'Brien - is investigating the editorial decision to publish.
    It has already warned that it viewed publication as a "poor editorial decision".
    Up to 120 permanent and freelance editorial jobs are employed at the newspaper, a popular and profitable Dublin-based operation since its foundation in 1987.
    It has a circulation of about 70,000.
    Ireland's Press Ombudsman Professor John Horgan said his office had not received any complaints about the publication of the pictures.
    The Irish Daily Star did not refer in today's edition to the decision to re-run pages from French magazine Closer, the first to publish the images.
    But it did carry photographs and a story about the latest stage of the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge's trip to the Solomon Islands.
    Mr Shatter said the lives of public personalities and private individuals are detrimentally affected by the actions of some papers.
    "It seems that no value of any nature is attached to an individual's right to privacy," he said.
    Mr Shatter will revive Ireland's Privacy Bill 2006. It will be reviewed to consider changes in the context of developments over the last six years.
    "What is needed is balanced legislation that does nothing to inhibit proper investigative journalism, the reporting of news and the expression of opinion on issues of genuine public interest in a manner that respects the ethos and values of a constitutional democracy but which also prevents the abuse of an individual's human rights and flagrant violation of an individual's right to privacy," he said.
    The National Union of Journalists in Dublin criticised Mr Desmond's threat to shut down the Irish operation and accused him of double standards on the basis of some of his business interests, including the adult Television X channel.
    Meanwhile, Pat Rabbitte, Communications Minister in the Irish Ggvernment, branded the closure threat hypocritical.
    "I don't think it was especially good taste by the Irish Star," Mr Rabbitte said.
    "But I think there's a great dollop of hypocrisy on the part of the (British) part-owner of the paper."
    Kate Middleton Topless Photos: Michael O'Kane, Editor Of Irish Daily Star, Suspended Over Publication

ItalianMagazinePublishesMOREToplessPhotosOfKateMiddleton!

Posted on Sep 17, 2012 @ 03:00PM print it send it
    Chi

By Radar Staff
    The other shoe – or bikini top –just dropped in the Kate Middleton naked photo scandal.
    PHOTOS: Italian Magazine Chi, Featuring Topless Kate Middleton Photos, Hits Newsstands
    On Monday, the glossy Italian magazine Chi published a 26-page special edition featuring 50 intimate photos of the Duchess of Cambridge taken while she was recently on vacation with Prince William in France.
    PHOTOS: Prince William & Kate Arrive Monday in Marau, Solomon Islands
    Chi reportedly has some 200 images of the future queen sunbathing naked at the private estate in Provence last week.
    PHOTOS: Prince William & Kate Walk Hand-In-Hand
    The Chi cover, featuring three topless pictures of Middleton was first unveiled Saturday in Italian newspapers and television under the headline ‘Court Scandal: The Queen is Nude!’
    Alfonso Signorini, the editor of Chi, tweeted that “not even a direct call from the Queen” would stop him from publishing the pictures.
    Signorini, 48, posted the message online after being asked about the decision to publish the photos by one of his followers on Twitter.
    PHOTOS: Kate Middleton's Gorgeous Evening Gown!
    “I am convinced by this scoop that Chi will be publishing on Monday because that is what we are talking about,” he said. “These pictures are not offensive or in poor taste, they are not morbid and they do not damage the dignity of anyone.
    “Instead the pictures that were published in Britain of Prince Harry were exactly that — if I didn’t recognize the journalistic value of what I had then if I did not publish them I would be better off in a market selling artichokes.
    “These pictures were taken while the couple were on a terrace and they were taken from a public place so there is no suggestion of an invasion of privacy.”
    PHOTOS: Royal Bombshell! Kate Middleton's Sexiest Looks Ever
    In his op-ed accompanying the topless photos, Signorini further defended his decision to publish them, by writing: "For the first time, the future Queen of England appears in a natural way, free from all artificial elements required by her role. The Royal Family, instead of getting angry with the media, that are simply exercising their right to inform, should, in my humble opinion, take the opportunity and comment on this scoop with the typical British humour, by saying 'So what?'".
    Britain’s Press Association quoted Signorini as saying the photographs represented “ a deserving topic because it shows in a completely natural way the daily life of a very famous, young and modern couple in love.”
    The magazine is owned by former Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi’s Mondadori group, which also publishes Closer, a French magazine that was the first to release topless photographs of Middleton last week.
    PHOTOS: 10 Stars Involved In Nude Photo Scandals
    The Royal Family is preparing to pursue legal action in France later on Monday against the unidentified person who took the photographs.
    A spokesman for the couple said: “The complaint concerns the taking of photographs of the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge whilst on holiday and the publication of those photographs in breach of their privacy.”
    The British royal family began legal proceedings against Closer magazine last week, calling the photographs a “grotesque” abuse.
    No British outlet has published the topless photographs, respecting an informal agreement between the press and the royal family at a time when the journalists’ behavior and practices are under intense scrutiny after the phone hacking scandal focused on several tabloids owned by Rupert Murdoch.
    Meanwhile, Prince William and Kate arrived in the Solomon Islands Sunday as part of the royal couple's tour of South Asia.
    http://www.radaronline.com/exclusive...n-magazine-chi
    PrincePhillipBlastsFergieForGettingInvolvedInKateMiddletonDrama!

3 4

Posted on Sep 17, 2012 @ 03:56PM print it send it
    WENN

By Jon Boon - Radar Reporter
    Prince Phillip is furious with Sarah Ferguson for sticking her nose into Kate Middleton’s business, RadarOnline.com is exclusively reporting.
    The 52-year-old Duchess of York sounded off about Kate’s nude photo scandal to British newspaper the Daily Mail, and Phillip believes she only did it for publicity.
    PHOTOS: 20 Years Of Royals Caught In Nude Photo
    The husband of Queen Elizabeth II thinks ‘Fergie’ has no right to comment about the royal family anymore following her divorce from Prince Andrew in 1996.
    “Prince Phillip is seething with Sarah Ferguson for poking her nose into the Kate Middleton topless picture affair,” a source revealed.
    PHOTOS: Kate Middleton Puts On A Brave Face Amid Topless Photo Scandal
    “As far as he’s concerned, she has absolutely no right to speak about the royals, considering she hasn’t been one since 1996 and knows nothing about what is going on – remember she wasn’t even invited to the wedding!
    “Phillip thinks Sarah felt the need to compare Kate’s topless scandal to her own in 1992 – just to grab a little bit of publicity. It’s something he thinks she did to appear more favorable in the public eye.
    PHOTOS: 10 Stars Involved In Nude Photo Scandals
    “He thinks she will do anything to save face and get attention, and Phillip has slammed her to other family members,” the source said.
    Over the weekend, Ferguson told the Daily Mail: “I have total empathy and sympathy for her. I have been there and know what it's like. Everyone is entitled to privacy. It is a devastating invasion of one's personal inner space. It is deplorable, abhorrent and despicable.
    PHOTOS: Royal Bombshell! Kate Middleton's Sexiest Looks Ever
    “[Kate] is a beautiful young woman doing a great job for the country. Why should she be stripped of that moment with her husband?”
    Back in 1992, following her split from Prince Andrew, Fergie was caught in a topless tryst with American businessman John Bryan, who was famously snapped sucking on her toes.
    PHOTOS: Duchess Of Cambridge Visits A Mosque
    It was the first of many scandals involving The Duchess, in 2010 it was reported that she offered access to Prince Andrew for $500,000 to a reporter posed as a businessman.
    And in 2011, it was alleged that jailed pedophile Jeffrey Epstein helped Fergie avoid bankruptcy, said to be around $3.8 million, by paying off some of her debts.
    http://www.radaronline.com/exclusive...prince-phillip
    "I don't know what I am to them, maybe a penguin XD" - Tiny Pixie

A*O

Quote Originally Posted by Laurent View Post
    Me too. That uncensored dick pick is useless. You can't see it!
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be surprised - Dorothy Parker

Best I could find. Sorry.

"But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

czb

can't tell if it's spotted dick or not . . . .
    sluce likes this.

I saw Fergie had waded in. Again, not a comparable situation but of course she knows that.

Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread Information