Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
Like Tree310Likes

Thread: Topless photos of Kate Middleton published

Miss Cleo retired all those years ago for a reason- she knew Emma Watson was coming. It was foretold!
    sluce likes this.
    Baby, by the time you have kids and they're in school, no one will care about you.

Emma Roberts not Emma Watson.

Although maybe they were both foretold

Of course Emma Watson has the gift too. How do you think she got into Hogwarts.
    OrangeSlice likes this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

A*O

I wish the royal family understood that once stuff is out there on the internets tube then no amount of legal huffing and puffing will make any difference. In fact it just adds fuel to the fire. No, it's not fair they don't get the privacy the rest of us take for granted but that's just the way it is so either go topless and screw the paps or assume that if you venture outside there is probably a camera lense waiting so don't display the tatas.

Now if they'd been snapped having a quick shag........
    Waterslide, milagro and Brando like this.
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be surprised - Dorothy Parker

And Halle wants to move there for privacy. Yeah, good luck with that. Gabrielle needs to wave this in the judge's face next time she brings it up.
    sluce likes this.
    It's like you ate too much crazy then puked it all over a post and hit submit - Nancydrew

Quote Originally Posted by A*O View Post
    I wish the royal family understood that once stuff is out there on the internets tube then no amount of legal huffing and puffing will make any difference. In fact it just adds fuel to the fire. No, it's not fair they don't get the privacy the rest of us take for granted but that's just the way it is so either go topless and screw the paps or assume that if you venture outside there is probably a camera lense waiting so don't display the tatas.

Now if they'd been snapped having a quick shag........
    It's also not fair they have shitloads of money without having to work for it, unlike the rest of us.
    Sasha and milagro like this.
    'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

A*O

Yes they are wealthy but it runs to millions not billions like many on the Rich List and most of it isn't cash but assets they can never sell (land, art, etc). No, they don't work in the usual sense but it's not always an easy life having to put duty before personal preference all the time, eg, worrying about intrusive paps 24/7.
    Waterslide and Kathie_Moffett like this.
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be surprised - Dorothy Parker

Down Under - Where women blow and men chunder

You know just the fact that potentially hundreds of paps can watch intimate moments like this through telephoto lenses without actually snapping any pics, should creeep Kate out enough to be more careful in future.
    What if one of them taped a video to keep for prosperity and release it in 20 years time?
    There's so many icky things that can come from these types of situations.

I know Kate is the innocent party here but I hope she learns a lesson from it that her and Will will never be totally alone while outside.

"random snapshots used as connective tissue to create a relationship"

^^Not unless they REALLY learn to fly under the radar, anyway. There are some movie stars who could give them excellent lessons in how to do that. Seems as if they could use them.
    Yoko Ono likes this.
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

A*O

There used to be unwritten press rules about respecting the royals privacy but since those nekkid Harry pics the gloves are off and there's nothing they can do about it. Thanks Harry. I bet there are archives full of compromising royal pics which will start filtering onto the net soon.

That's her Mrs proper and clean reputation down the drain! I can hear Harry screaming 'Thank you God!!"

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    Because it is still an invasion of privacy. It's not like she strolled on to a public beach and removed her top. I do a lot of shit at my home that is not "wrong" but I don't necessarily want you all to see. Hell I had sex on my back deck the other night but I expect privacy in my backyard. (just hope the neigbors who can see down into my yard were asleep since their lights were of..)
    Or they turned them off to better see you! But I agree, and they did have the right to a reasonable expectation of privacy. I can't say that I would ever feel completely able to let my guard down in her position, but I don't fault her for doing it at all.

Quote Originally Posted by kasippu View Post
    That's her Mrs proper and clean reputation down the drain! I can hear Harry screaming 'Thank you God!!"
    She's sunbathing topless not running around a hotel suite in Vegas with some idiot picked up for the evening; having her toes sucked by some shadey millionaire or going to dinner parties & giving blow jobs under the table to all the men.... Srly, this doesn't damage what you call her "sqeeky clean" at all. Does she even have a sqeeky clean image? She's just rather middle class & "boring" IMO, perfect for this role.

Sep 14, 4:31 PM
    EXCLUSIVE: Kate Middleton is a BIG Problem for Halle Berry

Halle Berry may be collateral damage in the publication of the Kate Middleton topless photos ... TMZ has learned. Halle's lawyer has been trying to convince the judge in her custody battle with Gabriel Aubry ... Nahla is better off living in France with her mom because the paparazzi are more gentile and respectful of celebs.Gabriel's lawyer had only one real piece of ammo to counter Halle's claim -- the paparazzi chasing Princess Diana to her death.* But that happened 15 years ago.* Now Gabriel's lawyers have new firepower -- the pics taken of Kate Middleton were by an intrusive photog who we're told used a telephoto lens to capture intimate shots of her on a secluded balcony.We're told Gabriel's lawyer is aware of the new Kate photos and it's almost certain he'll raise the issue when the trial resumes.Here's the reality ... Halle has a right to move to France, and the judge will ultimately base his decision on what will be in the best interests of Nahla.* Since Halle has had primary physical custody since her daughter's birth, she has a huge advantage in the case.

PrinceWilliamBehindDecisionToSueOverKateMiddletonToplessPhotos,ProtectingFutureFamily

8 11

Posted on Sep 14, 2012 @ 06:00PM print it send it
    WENN

By Jon Boon - Radar Reporter
    Prince William is making a stand for his future family. He was the one who set the wheels in motion to sue the French tabloid that printed topless photos of his wife Kate Middleton, RadarOnline.com is exclusively reporting.
    But, despite the fact Kate’s privacy has been compromised, she believes the pictures printed in Closer magazine aren’t that bad and asked her beloved not to make a fuss by launching legal proceedings.

However, Wills, 30, is absolutely furious over the photos and is adamant that he had to make the move to protect their future family and wants to put an end to the media intrusion.
    “By setting a precedent and suing Closer, Prince William is making a stand for the future,” a source revealed.

“He told Kate that enough was enough, especially after what happened recently with Harry, and that he had to protect his wife and any kids they have in the future.
    “He grew up in the media glare with his mom, Diana, and is well aware that he has to do something to ensure the Duchess of Cambridge’s security and right to privacy.

“But they’re in two camps over this. Kate didn’t want William to go nuts over the topless photos. She said she didn’t mind turning a blind eye to them because they will soon be forgotten about.
    “However, William wants to go after Closer and put an end to press invasion once and for all,” the source said.

As RadarOnline.com previously reported, St. James Palace announced they have begun “legal proceedings” against the French gossip magazine for publishing the photos.
    The statement released by the Palace said “legal proceedings for breach of privacy have been commenced today in France" by the royal couple, describing the publication of the pictures as “grotesque and totally unjustifiable.”

Closer published the photos of Kate without her bikini top, which were taken while they were sunbathing around the swimming pool of Château d'Autet, the private residence of the Queen’s nephew Viscount Linley in Luberon, France.
    St. James Palace condemned the photos and invoked the memory of the late Princess Diana in their statement.

“Their Royal Highnesses have been hugely saddened to learn that a French publication and a photographer have invaded their privacy in such a grotesque and totally unjustifiable manner.
    "The incident is reminiscent of the worst excesses of the press and paparazzi during the life of Diana, Princess of Wales, and all the more upsetting to The Duke and Duchess for being so.

“Their Royal Highnesses had every expectation of privacy in the remote house. It is unthinkable that anyone should take such photographs, let alone publish them.”
    Last edited by Novice; September 15th, 2012 at 09:40 AM.
    "I don't know what I am to them, maybe a penguin XD" - Tiny Pixie

I can where William is coming from. I am sure his memories of being papped as a child are strong and he wants to try to set some boundaries now before he has kids.
    shedevilang likes this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

He boobs look better covered up
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread Information