Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
Like Tree310Likes

Thread: Topless photos of Kate Middleton published

I probably wouldn't sue, either. I'm sure it's galling to have your privacy invaded at every turn, but it's not like she got caught in the middle of a swingers weekend. She's nude from the waist up with her husband during a vacation. It's nothing to be ashamed of, and she should refuse to give it more attention than it deserves.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

I can't believe the article even begins to compare this to Harry's scandal. Sunbathing topless with your husband in what you believe to be a private venue is a far cry from running around a hotel suite naked and drunk with absolutely no verification of who is coming in or out at any given time. If the duchess had been sunbathing topless with any other man, then we would have a newsworthy story!
    Mrs P likes this.

Well in PHG's defense it's not like he's a married guy so if he wants to partay nekkid in Vegas he should be allowed to do so.
    sluce, Lenny and shedevilang like this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

They're so used to topless royals in Europe, it's no big deal to them.

Quite a big deal to Waity, but she should have known this would happen.

Quote Originally Posted by frockhorror View Post
    They're so used to topless royals in Europe, it's no big deal to them.
    Yeah, we draw the line at royal jewels.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

I feel sorry for her. I think the palace are right to sue because it will only get worse and nobody wants another Diana situation. They just had a successful tour of Singapore, she made her first speech and now this. I guess it's an early lesson in being a royal, though.

I could care less about her itty bitty titties. Whatever, they are grown (and married) adults. The pic of him rubbing sunscreen on her butt made me giggle, esp since she's all bent over like that. It's obvious from that shot that they think they are alone and away from prying eyes. It's a rather intimate look into their marriage so it does make me understand why they feel violated, NOT on account of the nudity itself! That being said, whatever, Kate, you've got nothing to be ashamed of, I say more naked time with Wills!

mjw
    Elite Member

FRENCH MAGAZINE EDITOR
    Hints She Has SEX PICS
    of Kate and William

The editor of the French magazine that ran topless photos of Kate Middleton is suggesting she has SEX PHOTOS of the Royal couple in her possession but has decided not to run them ... yet.

Closer editor Laurence Pieau revealed the bombshell today while defending her decision to publish the topless pics of Kate ... saying "I won't hide the fact that there are more intimate pictures that exist that we haven't published and will not publish. These images are full of joy, not degrading."

She didn't specifically say sex pics ... but she didn't have to. It's pretty clear what she meant.

So why would she even tell the public about the unseen "intimate" photos?

She could be trying to paint herself as a heroic figure who SAVED the Royal fam from further humiliation ... or she just issued a thinly-veiled WARNING to Buckingham Palace: Back off the lawsuit, or else.

Read more: Closer Magazine Editor -- Hints She Has SEX PICS of Kate Middleton and Prince William | TMZ.com

Video at link

Now that would be a royal scandal! After we were so disappointed with the non-existant Harry sex tape, this would be fab. Scratch that, all I want is my Harry, not these two boring kids.
    gas_chick likes this.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

I'm not even famous and I have a strict policy on public nudity. If I don't want people to see 'em or to be accidentally "caught" on camera, I keep covered. I went topless in Miami Beach when I lived there, but this was before the days of cell phone cameras.

I would hate to be chased down by the paps.

Quote Originally Posted by Chilly Willy View Post
    I wouldn't sue if I were them. It's not like that will stop the paps from hunting them down. So what, we saw her mini chichis. She needs to learn not to care. The same goes for Wills.
    I disagree. She should sue the fuck out of them, then maybe they will think twice about pulling such stunts again.
    sluce, Brah, Mrs P and 1 others like this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

I don't think Kate deserves the "well that's what you get for sunbathing topless" comments that she will inevitably get. It implies that she did something wrong and she didn't. I hate that the editor of that magazine even hinted that there are sex pictures and that out of the kindness of her heart they will not be released. Fucking lowlife. I think the palace is right to sue.
    Sarzy, greysfang, mjw and 5 others like this.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by KrisNine View Post
    I'm not even famous and I have a strict policy on public nudity. If I don't want people to see 'em or to be accidentally "caught" on camera, I keep covered. I went topless in Miami Beach when I lived there, but this was before the days of cell phone cameras.

I would hate to be chased down by the paps.
    I've never gone topless but after seeing LiLo's terrible tittysags and realising that even though I've a good few years on her my boobs are much, much better I think I might consider it if I was abroad.
    Mrs P likes this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Oh good grief. Let them alone. The only way private pictures of them should be published is if she is topless with the butler instead of her husband.
    Cali, Kathie_Moffett and Leesifer like this.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

I have gone topless on the beach before and I will likely do it again. But then I'm not a public figure and all that, so only pervs would be interested in taking my picture, and they certainly aren't going to be making a huge profit from doing it. I hope Kate fucking ruins that publication so bad it has to shut down.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread Information