Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819202122 LastLast
Like Tree310Likes

Thread: Topless photos of Kate Middleton published

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    Wow. Hard to understand how anyone could get their knickers so twisted over Kate.
    IKR? She seems so..... inoffensive and 'normal'. I can't imagine getting worked up about her either way.

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    What gets me is how invested folks are in the royal family when they're not British or even Commonwealth.
    I noticed that most people who are fascinated by the British royal family come from English speaking countries or have ties to Britain (as I do). The rest of the world doesn't really care about the monarchy and only pays attention when official visits are made or when something scandalous happens on their soil.

Except that Carol's family is solidly working class, Daisy needs to check her facts.
    Don’t twist my words to discredit me. I said that the Middleton's were middle class, I never mentioned the Goldsmiths. When Michael married Carol, they created a middle class family of their own, despite Carol's working class background.

It doesn't, she wears the same frock more than once. Here you go Becky. Also, the Royal family are not allowed to make political statements, so the young ones are probably trying to navigate that minefield. If you weren't so blind in your prejudice against boring waity Katie you'd see these things.
    Kate recycles, sometimes, but most of the time she is buying new clothes with money she didn't earn. But, anyway, the royal family has to remain politically neutral. However, when it comes to charitable endeavors, they can be more expressive. When Kate spoke out for UNICEF, she gave a very basic answer that could have applied to any cause. She didn't sound very knowledgeable about the cause she was advocating. Kate mentioned that she was "shocked by some of the statistics." She could have gone more in-depth and explained some key facts to help people understand why the cause is so important to her and why we should all get involved.

Quote Originally Posted by kasippu View Post
    As much as I detest Mss Social climber (there is just something about her that give me the creeps) Diana is remembered as the Saint she wasn't. Diana came from the perfect social background yet she put the Monarchy in danger, more the any topless picture of Kate will. And are we even sure who's Harry real father? I do think Mrs Duchess is adoring the attention, looked rather smug in most the pictures taking after the whole scandal began.
    Diana had her problems that stemmed from her dysfunctional childhood. At 6 years old, Diana felt responsible for the breakdown of her parent's marriage. Diana also suffered from feelings of abandonment when her mother, Frances, remarried and moved to Argentina. When it was Diana's turn to marry, she was a naive 19 year old, who still believed in fairytales.

Diana was devastated when she learned about her husband's affair and became depressed and bulimic. The monarchy did not give Diana a lot of support, despite being an aristocrat, she was still an outsider. The monarchy's attitude towards Diana was "suck it up and get over it!"

Diana's husband felt entitled to a mistress because it's "tradition" for royal men to have one. After Diana's sons, William and Henry, were born Diana began an extra-marital affair. She confessed her sin on national television which paved the way for a divorce.

Diana was no saint but she tried to redeem herself by being a good mother to her children, giving them the love and attention that she and her ex-husband never felt from their own parents. Diana was also a champion of disadvantaged people. She even hugged and comforted AIDS victims when the disease was rampant and people were afraid to contract it from a simple touch. Diana also advocated against line mines and so much more.

After Diana died, people turned against the monarchy for treating her so coldly. The monarchy does not want to repeat the same mistakes it did with Diana. That is why William was allowed to choose his wife and wait for as long as he thought was necessary until he married Kate.

The monarchy is giving Kate a lot of support and room to do her own thing, because in case her marriage doesn't survive, the monarchy does not want to be blamed for playing a part in its demise. I think Kate's attitude and lack of foresight will ultimately lead to her fall from grace. Kate has only been married for 1 year and 5 months and is already causing scandal for the monarchy. What will Kate do next? Will it be worse than what she has done by going topless? Only time will tell.
    Last edited by twitchy2.0; September 24th, 2012 at 03:21 PM.

oh gawd. full moon?

what scandal did she cause? tits out for the lads? the world has already moved on and forgotten. not everyone thinks tits mean the end of the world.
    louiswinthorpe111 likes this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

For fuck's sake being photographed naked .5 miles away on private property is not a scandel. IMO she is a victim of a peeping Tom.
    ><((((º>·. ¸¸. ·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º>><((((º>`·.¸¸.··´¯`·...¸><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.. ><((((º> `·.¸¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((º>

Lol... I just saw Prince Philip's junk! I think that is more scandalous then Kate's tits.
    ><((((º>·. ¸¸. ·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º>><((((º>`·.¸¸.··´¯`·...¸><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.. ><((((º> `·.¸¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((º>

Bronze Member

Kate is immature and careless. Going topless is just the beginning. For as long as William stays married to Kate, she has the potential of committing more mistakes that could shame her and the monarchy.

Will Kate care? Probably not because so many people are quick to make excuses for her reckless behavior. I still can't believe that it only took a little over a year for Kate to make headlines for a gaffe. Kate should know better that all eyes are on her no matter where she is.

You can't compare Kate's situation to Prince Philip, the Duke of Edinburgh. One intentionally exposed their body in public while the other did so by accident. Philip was wearing a Scottish kilt when his junk was exposed.

LOL

This is hilarious. I hardly think Philip deliberately exposed his body.
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Bronze Member

Philip, Philip, you silly old man. Anywho, it's nice to see Phil smiling again despite his health problems.

I don't like the monarchy, but I don't wish ill on any elders, including Philip and Elizabeth.

Methinks Daisy is a jilted ex of Wills who pissed she's not going to be Queen!
    sluce, greysfang and Kat Scorp like this.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

^You could be on to something...

Quote Originally Posted by daisy575 View Post
    Kate is immature and careless. Going topless is just the beginning. For as long as William stays married to Kate, she has the potential of committing more mistakes that could shame her and the monarchy.
    I heard she takes showers COMPLETELY NAKED!
    Kat Scorp likes this.

Bronze Member

Why yes, I am William's ex. The same way people who spend their days talking trash (which I don't mind) about Kim Kardashian are all jilted exes of Kanye West.

*passes Daisy a hanky* here you go sugar, you're FROTHING!
    chartreuse likes this.

Please, comparing Kate to Kim is like comparing apples to fucking oranges.

Thread Information