Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 ... LastLast
Like Tree310Likes

Thread: Topless photos of Kate Middleton published

Bronze Member

I can't believe a 15-20 minute visit to a charity in Britain warrants an new expensive frock each time. Good grief!I found this on BBC Website because I didn't want to give any misinformation concerning Scotland's possible Independence:1) The referendum on Scottish independence is expected to take place in the autumn of 2014. On the ballot paper, the Scottish government wants to ask voters: Do you agree that Scotland should become an independent country? More: BBC News - Q&A: Your Scottish independence questions

Fascinating.
    Leesifer likes this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Bronze Member

Australian Prime Minister Back Republic After Queen's Death

Australia should become a republic when Queen Elizabeth dies, Prime Minister Julia Gillard said Tuesday in comments which may revive a long-running debate just days ahead of national polls.

Gillard, whose centre-left Labor Party is in a tight electoral race against a conservative coalition, said the queen's death would be an "appropriate" time for Australia to move away from having a British monarch as head of state.

"I believe that this nation should be a republic. I also believe that this nation has got a deep affection for Queen Elizabeth," Gillard, Australia's first woman prime minister, told reporters.

"What I would like to see as prime minister is that we work our way through to an agreement on a model for the republic, but I think the appropriate time for this nation to move to being a republic is when we see the monarch change."

Australian PM backs republic after queen's death - Economic Times

Fascinating.
    Leesifer likes this.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

There IS a politics section on the board. Just sayin'
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

Bronze Member

The Duchess of Dolittle giving generic responses. I wish the reporters asked her to elaborate on what she learned.

Marketing Week - Lectures on Digital Marketing

"I've really enjoyed it, yeah, it's been very interesting, umm, there's lots of interesting, umm, lectures going on and things, so yeah."

Kate Middleton speaks - YouTube

UNICEF - Crisis in East Africa - Food Shortage

"What I think it was a initially a very big story and people did hear about it, but I think because it has been going on people have perhaps lost track of their terrible situation, and so I think this hopefully will put the light back on this crisis. I was shocked by some of the statistics and I think other people will be if they lost track of this story."

WILLIAM AND KATE SPEAK OUT FOR UNICEF - YouTube

Quote Originally Posted by A*O View Post
    Aussies huff and puff about wanting a republic but at the last referendum the idea was shot down in flames so it will be Charles III of Australia (with Queen Camilla, get over it Ditards) and then William V with Catherine as his Queen, middle class chav or not.

Speaking of class, daisy seems very hung up about Kate's middle class background. It's true that her mother is a ruthless social climber but she's certainly won the lottery on that one, eh? The royal family desperately needs some new, fresh DNA to dilute the murky gene pool a bit so I'm glad Kate is there to provide it. If you want to unload on the Middletons then aim at pointless Pippa and that creepy brother James.
    Except that Carol's family is solidly working class, Daisy needs to check her facts.
    Quote Originally Posted by daisy575 View Post
    I can't believe a 15-20 minute visit to a charity in Britain warrants an new expensive frock each time. Good grief!I found this on BBC Website because I didn't want to give any misinformation concerning Scotland's possible Independence:1) The referendum on Scottish independence is expected to take place in the autumn of 2014. On the ballot paper, the Scottish government wants to ask voters: Do you agree that Scotland should become an independent country? More: BBC News - Q&A: Your Scottish independence questions
    It doesn't, she wears the same frock more than once.
    Here you go Becky

Also, the Royal family are not allowed to make political statements, so the young ones are probably trying to navigate that minefield. If you weren't so blind in your prejudice against boring waity Katie you'd see these things.
    Kat Scorp likes this.
    "I don't know what I am to them, maybe a penguin XD" - Tiny Pixie

Quote Originally Posted by daisy575 View Post
    More ways to show that Kate is the new Diana? Anywho, by being a part of the monarchy (via marriage) Kate is contributing to the FALSE idea that royals are better than us and deserve our money even if they have enough wealth:
    As much as I detest Mss Social climber (there is just something about her that give me the creeps) Diana is remembered as the Saint she wasn't.
    Diana came from the perfect social background yet she put the Monarchy in danger, more the any topless picture of Kate will. And are we even sure who's Harry real father? I do think Mrs Duchess is adoring the attention, looked rather smug in most the pictures taking after the whole scandal began.

Maybe we need to just start a "Kate Cambridge Is A Creep" thread?

Feel free to nominate more colorful thread titles. I am absolutely sure that some of you could come up with howlers!

Did somebody spike the GR punch bowl with Haterade today?

Kittylady likes this.
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by kasippu View Post
    As much as I detest Mss Social climber (there is just something about her that give me the creeps) Diana is remembered as the Saint she wasn't.
    Diana came from the perfect social background yet she put the Monarchy in danger, more the any topless picture of Kate will. And are we even sure who's Harry real father? I do think Mrs Duchess is adoring the attention, looked rather smug in most the pictures taking after the whole scandal began.
    Yes. He looks more & more like Charles as he ages. I posted a load of photos in another thread about it.

What gets me is how invested folks are in the royal family when they're not British or even Commonwealth.
    "I don't know what I am to them, maybe a penguin XD" - Tiny Pixie

Wow it's got epic

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    What gets me is how invested folks are in the royal family when they're not British or even Commonwealth.
    Hard not to. I live in a non-commonwealth country and get this couple shoved down my throat all the time. They and the Kardashians all through the last year, yeah.

I live in a Commonwealth country, so I'm free to drink all the Haterade I want.
    Kathie_Moffett likes this.

As do I and like most people here, I don't really care.
    mistify likes this.
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

I think it's stupid that Canada is still under the British Crown.

Wow. Hard to understand how anyone could get their knickers so twisted over Kate.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Thread Information