Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast
Like Tree310Likes

Thread: Topless photos of Kate Middleton published

Sorry but the fact that the photo was taken a half mile from where they were staying SCREAMS invasion to me.
    Butterfly, czb, Rusalka and 3 others like this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Quote Originally Posted by South Lake View Post
    I’m sick of the Royal family trying to censor the media, here and abroad. If they want privacy, give up the Royal Titles, Palaces and taxpayer cash and go make a living like an ordinary citizen. Those people saying these magazines are wrong need to seriously think, a free press is essential for the masses, privacy laws only protect the rich famous, elite and powerful. The British media have been cowed by Leveson, I never thought I would see the day, Europe’s media would stand up for a free press. Shameful, the British media need to start defending a free press otherwise it will be bad for all of us.

Talking about the long term solution of this problem, there is only one: Less holidays, more work and this couple will be more respected and no one will dare to print pictures of them like these for fear of bad publicity (remember how no one printed similar pictures of lady Di for the same reason?) the thing is there will always be paps and there will always be a magazine ready tor print the pictures, as long as they are looked upon as lightweight celebs. The moment they start taking their roles more seriously and muck in and do some real work, no one will grudge them the holidays and everyone will respect their privacy. I don’t know what Kate thought she was marrying into – some celebrity lifestyle or something? But she needs to be coached better if this institution is to survive the present Queen, long may she live.

http://scallywagandvagabond.com/2012...-they-have-to/
    So I guess Wills going to work in the military each day just isn't enough. LOL The person who wrote that should tell us how hard they work.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Kilt: Skirt:

presented without comment.
    Kittylady likes this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Both should be worn sans underpants or panties for those who so love the word.

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    So I guess Wills going to work in the military each day just isn't enough. LOL The person who wrote that should tell us how hard they work.
    He's GOING to work every working day OMG what a hero! and he's just about 30, n'est pas?
    I'm not the person who wrote that but I can answer you 'cause I totally concur with his/her POV. I don't work at all. But I don't have any privileges nor public funding either. Nor am I cried out as a role model. Noblesse oblige!
    And I also don't do things I would rather not be seen doing anywhere in the open

A*O

He works as an RAF search and rescue pilot sometimes but he gets a hella lot more time off than normal military leave for official royal duties like foreign tours to the South Pacific, watching the Olympics and holidays with his semi nekkid wife in his cousin's French chateau. It's a hard life. Kate, on the other hand, "worked" briefly stuffing envelopes for her parents party planning business while waiting to finally snag her prize prince and, errrrrr, that's it. Talk about the idle rich. The only thing that's required of her is to start breeding: THAT is her job now and it's time to get on with it. The honeymoon is over Ma'am.
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be surprised - Dorothy Parker

There's no doubt she's spoiled and never really has had to work in her life.

I'm wondering when she's going to get knocked up.

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    Kilt: Skirt:

presented without comment.
    This is not a fair representation. Kilts are not skirts.

Men in kilts:

Man in skirt:

A world of difference
    Mesa and Waterslide like this.
    I smile because I have no idea what's going on

A*O

Correct me if I'm wrong but traditionally kilts were/are only worn by men? No sissy underwear either.
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be surprised - Dorothy Parker

Silver Member

They should have privacy. That sounds nice and good, but unfortunately for them, they'll never get it and they know that. If you don't want your lil boobies plastered all over the place, don't show them. The paps literally hounded his mom to death to get snaps, they should know better, they should know that wherever they are, that those buzzards are hiding in bushes, planes, trains, automobiles and spider holes with cameras.

Rookie mistake, I bet it won't happen again.

Of course that's Trump reaction. Harry parties naked with some random girls in Vegas? It's fine. Kate gets photographed without her knowledge from half a mile away while she's sunbathing with her husband on private property? Oh well that's her fault. She should just never be naked, ever. That's a logical solution.
    sluce and BrickHouse like this.

Elite Member

but harry was indoors wasnt he? in his own room. he wasnt naked outside.

Quote Originally Posted by SunShine23 View Post
    but harry was indoors wasnt he? in his own room. he wasnt naked outside.
    With people he's unfamiliar with who own camera phones. And Kate wasn't on her front lawn waving to passerby's, she was on a balcony and didn't assume that there'd be people out there low enough to zoom in a half a mile. It truly disgusts me what this guy did, who took those photos. To intrude on her privacy like that. I know that's the price of what they do, and of her marrying him, but that doesn't make it okay.

Elite Member

true but that's what harry's security was for-which was already discussed. im sure this is not the first time he's had some naked drunk chicks around. she isn't 100% blame free

A*O

WillKat have royal protection officers with them round the clock and who wouldn't have been too far away so presumably Kate didn't mind them possibly ogling her tits. Those guys could tell some stories.....

Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread Information