Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast
Like Tree310Likes

Thread: Topless photos of Kate Middleton published

Not all white people can't dance. They don't the mister Jimmy Jams for nothing.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Cute dancing. At least they tried and didn't tap a toe or something.

Freaking adorable video!!!
    Fran likes this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Thank God we can all be at peace again because Trump has shared his opinion:

Donald Trump calls Middleton's nudity 'stupid'
    By Myrddin Gwynedd 9:00 AM Wednesday Sep 19, 2012

While the furore over topless snaps of Kate Middleton continues apace, there's no shortage of punditry when it comes to weighing in on the scandal.

Step forward business mogul Donald Trump, who's no shrinking violet when it comes to dispensing his opinions.

"Kate Middleton is great - but she shouldn't be sunbathing in the nude - only herself to blame," Trump tweeted yesterday.

He then added: "Who wouldn't take Kate's picture and make lots of money if she does the nude sunbathing thing. Come on Kate!"

Trump also chimed in on the scandal on US TV show Fox and Friends, saying: "While we're all fans of Kate, can you imagine why she would ever be out in the nude?

"Why would she be standing in the nude in a swimming pool or wherever she was. She's Kate. It's terrible what they did, it's terrible to take pictures, but boy, how can you do a thing so stupid?"

He continued: "Well, the Harry thing you can almost say he was less ... his security did a pretty bad job. But to be outside at a swimming pool without a top on and you're Kate ... you know. Maybe they can stop it but it is a very, very foolish thing she did."
    MsChiff, Osakan and milagro like this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    Sometimes you must resort to imagination.

This cracks me up every time I click on this page.. keep him going

A*O

So they got an injunction against the magazine. Big deal. Issues are already out there and the pics are still on the INTERNET. Hello? The only people who benefit are the lawyers. I still think this over reaction is more likely because there ARE much more compromising pics ready to be published.

PS Trump is right.
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be surprised - Dorothy Parker

That's were you're wrong, Trump is never right. Never.
    sluce, mjw, OrangeSlice and 2 others like this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

mjw
    Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by A*O View Post
    I still think this over reaction is more likely because there ARE much more compromising pics ready to be published.
    The Closer editor hinted that she had more salacious pics.

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    That's were you're wrong, Trump is never right. Never.
    Exactly. Has Sarah Palin been asked her opinion yet? I'll be waiting in anticipation.

Glorious dancing gifs of the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge.

Slay the beat, Willy. God, I love Michael K.
    MmeVertigina likes this.

OMFG. Dying.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Gold Member

Great gifs. I know I shouldn't care about royalty but part of me kind of likes Will and Kate. Yeah they're boring, but they obviously love each other and seem happy together.

When I first heard about the topless photos I'll admit I had little sympathy for Kate, thinking that she was just being stupid and got caught somewhere in public. But then I saw where she was and where the photographer had to stand to take the picture(s) and I switched sides. There was a reasonable expectation of privacy where she was and there was no way to see her unless you had those high-powered lenses or were in an airplane flying over the house. Yeah, yeah probably not a popular opinion.

But everyone has already seen the pics so Kate and Will are just going for the moral victory it seems.

And why the fuck is that assface Trump getting involved in this? Does he honestly think the world is waiting to form an opinion until he speaks (sadly, he probably does). If I had magic powers I'd put Trump on mute, talk about someone needing a healthy dose of shut-the-fuck-up.

Those Prince Philip pics? Thanks for the nightmare fuel guys.

I love that video & the gif is even better! Made my night!

I’m sick of the Royal family trying to censor the media, here and abroad. If they want privacy, give up the Royal Titles, Palaces and taxpayer cash and go make a living like an ordinary citizen. Those people saying these magazines are wrong need to seriously think, a free press is essential for the masses, privacy laws only protect the rich famous, elite and powerful. The British media have been cowed by Leveson, I never thought I would see the day, Europe’s media would stand up for a free press. Shameful, the British media need to start defending a free press otherwise it will be bad for all of us.

Talking about the long term solution of this problem, there is only one: Less holidays, more work and this couple will be more respected and no one will dare to print pictures of them like these for fear of bad publicity (remember how no one printed similar pictures of lady Di for the same reason?) the thing is there will always be paps and there will always be a magazine ready tor print the pictures, as long as they are looked upon as lightweight celebs. The moment they start taking their roles more seriously and muck in and do some real work, no one will grudge them the holidays and everyone will respect their privacy. I don’t know what Kate thought she was marrying into – some celebrity lifestyle or something? But she needs to be coached better if this institution is to survive the present Queen, long may she live.

http://scallywagandvagabond.com/2012...-they-have-to/
    A*O and milagro like this.
    "Never wrap it up, never pull out. Just grind up the morning after pill in her scrambled eggs at sunrise, she'll appreciate that you made her breakfast."

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    Fixed it for you.

*runs away in a hail of deep-fried mars bars*
    *feverishly pounds the report button* it's not a fucking skirt you dirty longshanks!

Quote Originally Posted by mjw View Post
    The Closer editor hinted that she had more salacious pics.

Exactly. Has Sarah Palin been asked her opinion yet? I'll be waiting in anticipation.

Glorious dancing gifs of the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge.

Slay the beat, Willy. God, I love Michael K.
    Quoted for hilarity. Those are amazing!
    Kittylady likes this.
    I smile because I have no idea what's going on

A*O

Wills has really got the hand movements going there. It's nice to see them being so spontaneous and obviously having fun.
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be surprised - Dorothy Parker

I don't know to much about the royal family, but it seems when Kate joined that family, she knew she would always have to worry about the image she portrays. If she was anywhere a camera could catch her, she shouldn't have done something she didn't want seen by the masses. I am sure the Queen was pissed and told her to keep her damn knockers covered from now on!!! lol To me that is the price you pay to live that life with all the privledges that comes with it.

Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread Information