Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast
Like Tree310Likes

Thread: Topless photos of Kate Middleton published

The man was just recovering from a bladder infection! He needed to air it out,probably on doctors orders.
    greysfang and Kathie_Moffett like this.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

A*O

Surely everyone knows that kilts aren't worn with underwear?
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be surprised - Dorothy Parker

Quote Originally Posted by louiswinthorpe111 View Post
    Great, thanks for making me feel like a perv because I kept clicking going, "where is it? WHERE IS IT?"
    I'm so ashamed to admit I did the same thing. Hangs head.

Thanks Twitchy. We all knew you would be able to find them! LOL
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

A*O

But you can't really SEE anything. Boo.
    louiswinthorpe111 likes this.
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be surprised - Dorothy Parker

Sometimes you must resort to imagination.

MsChiff likes this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by Karistiona View Post
    Douchebag has no right wearing my national skirt.

Fixed it for you.

*runs away in a hail of deep-fried mars bars*
    Novice likes this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Quote Originally Posted by A*O View Post
    Magazine editors still pay a fortune for pics like this even if they don't publish them. They find it useful to have a "dirt file" for future reference. There are still pics lurking in a file somewhere of the notorious Margaret, Duchess of Argyll giving a Mysterious Masked Man AKA Prince Philip a BJ. So the paps keep on snapping. Will and Kate need to realise that this is the life of a (very) public figure and they don't actually have any privacy in the way we mere mortals understand it. He was born to it so I have more sympathy but she chose it. In a more deferential age the royals were probably accorded more privacy than their subjects. Think about the extraordinary press silence over the Abdication crisis in 1936. Times and technology have changed.
    Seriously, that is a best piece of gossip I've read for a long time. I've tried to find good sites for royal gossips but all the royal forums i've found are super restrictive and do not allow any good gossip. You are not allowed to speculate even on pregnancy rumours, and mentioning BJ:s would get you banned for life. Only commenting how nice they look and how lovely the tiaras are is allowed. I think it was here I read that Queen Mum was a yacht girl, I'd like to read that kind of thing more, not about 27 pages what kind of girlfriend should Harry have.
    People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly... time-y wimey... stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by A*O View Post
    Surely everyone knows that kilts aren't worn with underwear?
    It would not surprise me to find that Phil's wrinkled old wienie really does have a crown on it.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

Elite Member

William and Kate win French injunction over topless photos | Media | guardian.co.uk

William and Kate win French injunction over topless photos

Publisher of Closer to be fined €10,000 a day if it republishes paparazzi shots of the duchess sunbathing topless.

Tuesday 18 September 2012 11.35 BST

The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge have won an injunction against French magazine Closer preventing republication of topless photos. Photograph: Danny Lawson/PA

The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge have won an injunction in a French court preventing celebrity magazine Closer from publishing further paparazzi shots of the duchess sunbathing topless.

Mondadori France, Closer's publishing company, will be fined €10,000 per day if it publishes any more photographs following Tuesday's judgment or transmits them to any third party via email or any other means. Mondadori, owned by former Italian prime minister Silvio Berlusconi, will also have to pay €2,000 towards legal fees as part of the ruling following a civil action.
    A court in Nanterre, near Paris, opened a separate criminal investigation on Tuesday into charges that Closer and a photographer breached the privacy of the duke and duchess by publishing the topless photos. The initial investigation will be carried out by the BRDP, a branch of the French police responsible for dealing with attacks on individuals which notably handled a probe into a writer's sexual assault allegations against former IMF head Dominique Strauss-Kahn. If found guilty, the magazine could be fined up to €45,000 (£36,000) and the editor could be jailed for up to a year. In granting the injunction in the civil action, the French judge sided with the royal couple, whose lawyer told him on Monday the photos portrayed the "profoundly intimate life of the couple" and asked: "In what name did this magazine publish these shocking photos ... It was certainly not in the name of information. This has no place on the cover of a magazine or even in an article in a magazine."

Their lawyer had argued in court that the photographs were a breach of the French privacy laws and were "a shocking breach of their personal intimacy". The legal action, while not the first taken by a member of the royal family against a newspaper or magazine, was seen as a bid to put down a marker and prevent any further invasion of theduchess's privacy.
    But one senior executive at a British celebrity magazine said: "I think the action has been taken while the horse is already half way round the field."
    On Saturday a second publication, the Irish Daily Star, published the photos, leading to the editor being suspended on Monday night pending the outcome of an internal investigation.

And on Monday, an Italian celebrity magazine, Chi, rushed out a special edition with 26 pages devoted to the candid photos of the future Queen.
    When Closer published the photos on Friday, St James's Palace roundly condemned the move as a "grotesque" invasion of the duke and duchess's privacy "reminiscent of the worst excesses of worst excesses of the press and paparazzi during the life of Diana, Princess of Wales".

Closer's editor, Laurence Pieau, defended the decision to print the photos and said she did not think the photos were "shocking" or "degrading".
    She said she thought the reaction had been "disproportionate" and that all they had tried to do was show a young couple in love. The pictures were taken while the duke and duchess were staying in Provence at a chateau owned by Lord Linley, the Queen's nephew. The couple, who are currently visiting parts of southeast Asia and the South Pacific for a diamond jubilee tour, were told about the pictures just ahead of a stop at a mosque in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

Nobody cares about the lukewarm dishwater duchess. Go back to Prince Philip. The thread was finally getting interesting.
    darksithbunny likes this.

mjw
    Elite Member

Prince William And Duchess Kate Celebrate Their Victory Over Closer Magazine By Busting Out Some Sweet Moves

Two British royal smackdowns took place today. First, THE QUEEN beat her advisors and travel agents with her pocketbook, because if she took the trip to the Soloman Islands instead of Prince William and Duchess Kate, she would've been the one being carried on a throne by a harem of shirtless man pieces. Second, Prince William and Duchess Kate's lawyers were in court in France this morning to stop Closer from continuing to publish pictures of the royal nipple plates everybody has already seen, and they won.

The BBC says that a French judge ruled that Closer can't print anymore issues with Kate's chichis on them and they have to hand over all digital copies of the pictures. If they don't hand the pictures over within 24 hours, they will be fined 10,000 euros a day. The judge said this after slapping down Closer Magazine and for a much more dramatic effect, read this in Highlander's French accent:

"These snapshots which showed the intimacy of a couple, partially naked on the terrace of a private home, surrounded by a park several hundred metres from a public road, and being able to legitimately assume that they are protected from passers-by, are by nature particularly intrusive."

Closer and the pap who took the pictures both face criminal charges and the French court has hired Inspector Jacques Clouseau to investigate this. The ruling only covers France and doesn't affect Italy's Chi Magazine (they should've temporarily called it Chichis Magazine for this very special edition) and Ireland's Irish Daily Star who both published the pictures. Chi's editor isn't afraid of getting sued, but the editor of the Irish Daily Star has been suspended and the newspaper's co-owner might shut that shit down.

The blurry pictures of Kate's half-risen soufflé titties will live forever on the Internet and in our brains, but I will gladly forget I ever saw them and never speak of them ever again if the royal family makes a fair trade. I'll glamour out the memory of seeing Kate's tits for blurry pictures of Prince Hot Ginge's royal ginger rod taken 300 yards away with a Fisher Price toy camera. Or I'll trade them for a picture of PHG holding a Flaming Hot Cheeto puff on his crotch. I'm not picky. While THE QUEEN thinks over this offer, let's dance (ff to the 2:09 mark):
    [YOUTUBE]DWmAOjm0TVk[/YOUTUBE]

It's like watching my abuelita try to Vogue after taking one sip of sweet wine. Slay the beat, Willy!

Prince William And Duchess Kate Celebrate Their Victory Over Closer Magazine By Busting Out Some Sweet Moves | Dlisted

LMAO @ Prince Willie's dancing
    MsChiff and MmeVertigina like this.

awwwww adorable, busting a move
    Fran likes this.

LOL at the dancing. They are so white.

That is so damn cute. They are so hopelessly white.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread Information