Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree35Likes

Thread: Top Model contestant Jael Strauss has a serious meth addiction

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    t

couldn't stand her in some ways but in other ways, she could be entertaining... I laughed when 50 cent pushed her in the pool because she was so annoying.
    I was trying to figure out which one she was--now I remember. That was hilarious, back when ANTM was a lot more fun. She was there strictly for comedic/dramatic value.

How could anybody even TRY meth after seeing "Faces of Meth" and reading the various articles about the crazy and destructive things people do while on it? There are a lot of other things I would try before I would even go there. And I say this as a person who never did much of any kind of drug back in the day.
    Minutus cantorum, minutus balorum, minutus carborata descendum pantorum

And here are a list of some of the shit that's in this drug...
    Crystal Meth Ingredients are as follows: Drano, Brake Fluid, Lithium From Batteries (Battery Acid), Lighter Fluid, Rubbing Alcohol, Drain cleaner, Gasoline additives, Paint thinner, Freon, Camp stove fuel, White gasoline, Ammonia, Cold Remedies, Hydrochloride, Hydriodic Acid, Red Phosphorus, Lye, Ether (Starter Fluid), Iodine Ephedrine.

Off topic, but was that the season with Kathleen and Natasha? I loved those two.

Yes, it was also the one with Jaslene, who I could NOT stand! The only one that I watched who was more irritating was that damned Saleisha!

Crystal Meth Ingredients are as follows: Drano, Brake Fluid, Lithium From Batteries (Battery Acid), Lighter Fluid, Rubbing Alcohol, Drain cleaner, Gasoline additives, Paint thinner, Freon, Camp stove fuel, White gasoline, Ammonia, Cold Remedies, Hydrochloride, Hydriodic Acid, Red Phosphorus, Lye, Ether (Starter Fluid), Iodine Ephedrine.
    holy shit.
    MsChiff and Sunrider like this.
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

^ holy shit is right! I didn't know it had all of that.. heard it was bad but brake fluid, drain cleaner, etc etc

Walter White doesn't use any of that!

sprynkles, eva, Jexxifer and 3 others like this.
    'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

All of that is the reason why I do not want to try it. I wonder if it burns when they smoke/snort/inject it. The scary thing about those ingredients, is that those products are made up of even more ingredients.

I had to use Drano yesterday for my bathroom sink, and it stinks. I couldn't imagine using that stuff to get high. Damn.
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

Don't be so judgemental, if Drano got me high, I'd use it.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

And who is the person that figured out that these ingredients would be fun to ingest? Lye, battery acid, drain cleaner... I want to stay as far away from that crap as possible.
    MsChiff and holly like this.

Quote Originally Posted by ConstanceSpry View Post
    Walter White doesn't use any of that!

yeah i was gonna say where is the methylalmine!

maybe the 99.1% pure stuff doesn't screw you up like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Quazar View Post
    And who is the person that figured out that these ingredients would be fun to ingest? Lye, battery acid, drain cleaner... I want to stay as far away from that crap as possible.
    Someone way too fucking bright for the low life they live. They should be at a big pharma making drugs to help, not hurt.
    MsChiff likes this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

The ingredients for meth reminds me that I need to bust out with some toilet bowl cleaner. As for Jael, I liked her look on ANTM but didn't like her personality.

This thread lead to me looking this Dr.Phil episode up on YouTube. Two minutes in, the mom said she hung out with Jael and friends and did coke with them to be close to Jael.
    Stellar. Fucking. Parenting.

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

What's frightening is the potential explosion hazard and environmental hazards left behind. Don't even get me started on the damage caused to children that are around this shit while made or being smoked. Hate hate hate hate hate this drug; it's like superfund crack.
    Posted from my iPhone
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information