Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Tony Romo grew a pair and dumped Jessica Simpson

Karma's a biatch!

TEAM LACHEY

Jessica and Papa Perv brought in "the big guns" (dragged Grandpa from Texas), to attend his games ~ guess what, IT DIDN'T WORK.

yay

Biatch had it made with Nick
    Payback's a MF'er!!!

Usmagazine.com | Dallas Paper: Jessica Simpson and Tony Romo Definitely Split

Looks like Jessica Simpson could be attending her sister's wedding alone this weekend.

The singer and her Dallas Cowboys quarterback beau Tony Romo have reportedly split, sources told the Dallas Morning News.

Despite rep denials, "two people close to Tony and Jess have told me that the glam couple is splitsville, kaput, over, put a fork in it," columnist Alan Peppard wrote.

The new issue of Us Weekly reports that over the weekend, Romo partied at Chicago club Manor with a bevy of blondes and announced to pals: "We are broken up."

Click here for pictures of Lindsay — the one particular beauty Romo, 28, cozied up to.

(To add insult to injury: Simpson had so much to drink the day ex John Mayer's public debut with Jennifer Aniston that she had to call her mom for a ride home from a L.A. Mexican restaurant, Us reports in its latest issue.)

A rep for the pair insisted to Us earlier this week that the singer is "very happy with Tony…they are both happy together."

But when the Morning News caught up with Romo at the Cowboys Golf Club in Grapevine, Texas, he fumed, "I'm not talking about Jessica."
    Just last month Simpson was referring to Romo as her "future husband" and he was seen ring-shopping.

The problem with Jessica is that with every new relationship she either morphs into her partner (ala John Mayer, remember when she went darker haired, darker clothed and was going to put out a photography book LOL) or she talks about the relationship like it's the love of her life...

I feel sorry for her that she has had dud relationships lately, but it seems like the males have been doing the dumping. She needs to fix whatever (daddy) issues she has.
    ssabmud

Elite Member

I feel a little sorry for her, too. She just seems so feckless and dumb, always thinking way too much of these relationships and playing it wrong... I'm at the point where I sort of wish she'd just find a nice guy who appreciates her for what she is, have a couple of kids and settle down out of the spotlight.

Jess has two problems:

1.) She can't keep her mouth shut. She falls hard and fast and then goes running her mouth to everyone who will listen about how they're going to get married. Best way, hands down, to scare a guy off.

2.) Her dad.

Elite Member

OOO, he dumped her just as her little sister is getting married. Major depression time.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by southernbelle View Post
    Jess has two problems:

1.) She can't keep her mouth shut. She falls hard and fast and then goes running her mouth to everyone who will listen about how they're going to get married. Best way, hands down, to scare a guy off.

2.) Her dad.

I totally agree. Better yet, DListed has a picture of the chick Tony was partying with in Chicago. How's that for rubbing it in her face..LOL

Quote Originally Posted by purple rain View Post
    That's definately Romo's type. All of his past girlfriends have the same look.
    Thanks, purple rain! Yeah, I saw a pic of the mystery blonde on Dlisted and she does look a lot like Jessica. It's funny how she calls him "irreplaceable" and her "future husband" but only dated him for a couple of months. Not no more! What a dummy! She should focus on her career or get an education.

Hit By Ban Bus!

You know the reason she is always talking marriage is all because her Dad is hunting for the next reality show mate.

I'd bet even money he already had an entire pitch drawn up for her and Romo's TV show.

"Tony and Jessica: 1st and Love"

-or something lame like that.

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    Peyton is hotter? Seriously?! They are both tore up from the floor up.

Quote Originally Posted by TaffyMoon View Post
    OOO, he dumped her just as her little sister is getting married. Major depression time.
    True. She was seen getting drunk off her face at a Mexican restaurant around here. She was so shit-faced she evidently had to call her mom to come get her!

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    True. She was seen getting drunk off her face at a Mexican restaurant around here. She was so shit-faced she evidently had to call her mom to come get her!

Quote Originally Posted by Niki View Post
    I must be the only one believing she's not into sex, at all. Watching Newlyweds, she was never in the mood, Nick was always horny and she just ignored him, she never strikes out as that into sex to me, and I believe that's why the men are not staying with her (plus it doesn't help to have father like she does).
    Nope, you aren't the only one, I said that on another thread before. She came off as a frigid cold bitch most of the time, who felt like sex was either a chore or an obligation. I remember one time they made a bet and if he won, he got to have sex. He ended up winning and she looked like she was so pissed off, like damn...now I have to have sex? She was not into it at all, it was sad.

Quote Originally Posted by snuffy View Post
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

Chasing Demri around our house in her walker!

Quote Originally Posted by Classic Broad View Post
    Karma's a biatch!

TEAM LACHEY ...

Biatch had it made with Nick
    Payback's a MF'er!!!
    ^^Definitely TEAM LACHEY here too. It's strange because, when Messica talks about what she's looking for in a guy, she seems to be describing exactly the type of guy Nick is. And he treated her great, and truly loved her. Yet she let FAME () get to her head & change her, and through her greedy & fame-skewed vision, she thought she'd be better off without him & that *better* guys would be banging down her door to get with her. I'm SO GLAD that hasn't happened, and she's instead gotten exactly what she deserves for cheating on & dumping a good man that she was MARRIED to: NOBODY. Haha to Messica. Go Nick!

The problem with Jessica is that with every new relationship she either morphs into her partner (ala John Mayer, remember when she went darker haired, darker clothed and was going to put out a photography book LOL) or she talks about the relationship like it's the love of her life. ... it seems like the males have been doing the dumping. She needs to fix whatever (daddy) issues she has.
    ^^Exactly CCKisses, and everyone else who pointed out that Messica's main problem is that: She starts running her mouth to the press about how "in love" she & the latest dude she's been dating for all of 1 or 2 months, are & that they're "getting married" & how Latest Dude is "the love of her life", etc. Like other posters have said, there's no surer or faster way to send a guy running for the hills! WHEN is this dumb bimbo going to finally learn this???

And yes^^, she definitely "morphs into" Latest Dude. The way she tried to turn into a *serious, studious, brunette (because being brunette ALWAYS denotes intelligence & "deep-ness" ::major sarcasm) arty chick* () when she was dating John Mayer, was hilariously transparent.

And i agree, she DEFINITELY has "daddy issues". Who wouldn't, though, with a perverted creep (who actually not only TALKS about his own daughter's boobs--quote: "those DoubleDs"
    --but refers to them as "suckers"!! EWWWW!) like PervyPapaJoe for a father?!? But what bugs me about Messica is that she DOESN'T SEEM TO SEE THIS! WHY?!!? She's turning 30 in 2 years for gawd's sake; she should be able to see what a CREEP he is, also see that he has been steering her career toward total ruination, AND GIVE HIS PERVY ASS THE BOOT!!!!! I mean, WTF??!!
    My precious baby girl:
    ~ Demri Elizabeth-June ~
    Arrived July 19th. 6 lbs.,5 oz.; 19.5". BEAUTIFUL !

Big effin surprise! Papa Joe was one of the main reasons why Tony Romo dumped Jessica Simpson's ass. A friend of Tony's told The Chicago Sun-Times that Romo couldn't handle the media attention and also couldn't take Papa Joe.
    Romo said that Papa couldn't keep his nose out of Jessica's ass. He even started to give Romo advice on his career. The friend said that Papa started "to offer unsolicited advice to Tony on his career, endorsement opportunities and things that have nothing to do with him dating Jessica.''
    I'm sure Romo also couldn't take Papa accidentally brushing his thigh every now and again. Papa is probably one of those old dudes that answers the door in a shorty robe with his shriveled turtle hanging out. Romo couldn't handle that either.
    The friend also said that Jessica's interview with Glamour magazine pissed him off. Jess called Romo "her future husband."

It's Always Papa Joe's Fault | Dlisted
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

Quote Originally Posted by Niki View Post
    I must be the only one believing she's not into sex, at all. Watching Newlyweds, she was never in the mood, Nick was always horny and she just ignored him, she never strikes out as that into sex to me, and I believe that's why the men are not staying with her (plus it doesn't help to have father like she does).
    I never saw the show, but she does seem like the type who's too worried about messing up her hair and make up to enjoy a good roll in the hay.

Quote Originally Posted by thrpschr View Post
    I feel a little sorry for her, too. She just seems so feckless and dumb, always thinking way too much of these relationships and playing it wrong... I'm at the point where I sort of wish she'd just find a nice guy who appreciates her for what she is, have a couple of kids and settle down out of the spotlight.
    Yeah, she'd be better off with non-famous guy.... of course Papa Joe wouldn't allow such a thing.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information