Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Tony Romo grew a pair and dumped Jessica Simpson

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    Seriously, if she messes with the Chiefs, even as sucky as they are now, I will have to rip out her weave in front of TMZ cameras.

And I'll record it and put it on YouTube. No one fucking messed with Larry Johnson!!!!!

Usmagazine.com | See the Jessica Simpson Look-alike Tony Romo Got Cozy With

See the Jessica Simpson Look-alike Tony Romo Got Cozy With
    Wednesday May 14, 2008

Tony Romo getting cozy with a mystery blonde this weekend at Manor in Chicago.

Buzz up!Jessica Simpson: you've got competition!

New photos have surfaced on Perezhilton.com that show her beau Tony Romo getting cozy with a tan blonde at Chicago club Manor over the weekend.

Perez reports that "five to six girls from Hooters" — including the woman he's seen whispering into the ear of — partied with Romo, 28, and his pals.

Us Weekly reports in its latest issue, on newsstands now, that Romo announced to his friends that night: "We are broken up."

The night Romo partied in Chicago, the new issue Us Weekly reports that Simpson was drinking away her sorrows at the same time ex John Mayer's public debut with Jennifer Aniston.

As Mayer and Aniston hit her Marley & Me wrap party in Miami, the 27-year-old Simpson went on a four-hour drinking spree with pals at L.A.'s Mexicali Cocina Cantina.

Simpson was so out of it that she had to ditch her Range Rover in the parking lot and call her mom for a ride home.

A rep for Simpson told Us, the singer is "very happy with Tony…they are both happy together."

Usmagazine.com | EXCLUSIVE: Jessica Simpson Binge Drinks Same Day Mayer and Aniston Go Public

The new issue of Us Weekly, on newsstands Friday, reports that Jessica Simpson got good and drunk as John Mayer, the guy who broke her heart, went public with his new relationship with Jennifer Aniston last week.

The 27-year-old singer was so out of it after a four-hour session of drinking at L.A.'s Mexicali Cocina Cantina on May 10 – which started at the pre-happy hour of 4 p.m. with BFF CaCee Cobb and her beau Donald Faison – that she was reduced to leaving her Range Rover in the parking lot and calling her mom Tina for a ride home, Us reports (for good measure, CaCee Cobb threw up under the table); that same night, Us Weekly also reports that beau Tony Romo partied solo in Chicago and was overheard telling friends he was single again.

Across the country, Mayer and Aniston went public with their relationship – holding hands and kissing affectionately at the Marley & Me cast party in Miami.

Check out the latest issue of Us Weekly, on newsstands now, to find out why Mayer and Aniston's relationship is "killing" Simpson and driving tension between her and Romo – plus how Aniston is uncharacteristically opening up to Mayer.

^^ I don't know but the "mystery blonde" looks a lot like Jessica.

Hit By Ban Bus!

EL posted this. Who else could it be?

-------------------

I didn't know she had it in her, and I'm still trying to figure out where she learned it. Oh, I guess you would like to know who and what I'm talking about. So, this breakup that you have been hearing about in the past couple of days? You know the big one. Anyway, from what I have been told, the reason they broke up is because she was too kinky for him. Her? I know. Unbelievable. What I guess finally drove him away was the fact that she is a big fan of erotic asphyxiation. She loves having it done to her to the point of passing out. He tried it once. Freaked him out, so he left because she wanted it most of the time. What I can't figure out is who taught it to her? I doubt she reads so someone must have done it with her.

Quote Originally Posted by Belindagogo View Post
    Ooops sorry... it was Eli... I get them confused. Don't mean to hate on your Giants even though I'm an Eagles fan
    Oh no you di-in't! Peyton is taller, older, and hotter. Eli...well...he is lucky and a Manning.

Quote Originally Posted by cynic View Post
    .....Team Cynic?......
    Is there something you did that I don't know about? To wish the Jessica Simpson tranny whammy on someone is serious. You have to be the spawn of Satan, or something similar. Being snarky and sarcastic doesn't make you evil. If it does, I will see all the GR'ers in hell.

Peyton is hotter? Seriously?! They are both tore up from the floor up.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

^^I said he was hotter than Eli, which is true. He isn't David Beckham, but I like him for some reason, even with his flat butt.

...and potato head and oatmeal-paste skin and jug ears...
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

He looks like Beaker from the Muppets, but there is something about him that makes him attractive.

I always felt like Romo only wanted her around so that he could be seen with her, like to boast to his friends and bolster his manhood sort of thing thinking he had this cheap blonde cheering him on and he would get attention being with her. The equivalent of hauling a playboy bunny around everywhere. (no offense to playboy bunnies, I am sure there are many who are awesome people) but as a trophy or whatever.

Never got the feeling that they had this to die for relationship. I think Mayer is the same way, just wants to be seen with people for his own career purposes. But that makes no sense cuz we all know Simpleton is a career killer.
    Drive-by poster

Quote Originally Posted by Moongirl View Post
    Her nose job is really obvious in that shot.

Quote Originally Posted by spinmonkey View Post
    I always felt like Romo only wanted her around so that he could be seen with her, like to boast to his friends and bolster his manhood sort of thing thinking he had this cheap blonde cheering him on and he would get attention being with her. The equivalent of hauling a playboy bunny around everywhere. (no offense to playboy bunnies, I am sure there are many who are awesome people) but as a trophy or whatever.

Never got the feeling that they had this to die for relationship. I think Mayer is the same way, just wants to be seen with people for his own career purposes. But that makes no sense cuz we all know Simpleton is a career killer.
    Naw-he was really smitten for a short while. Like all crushes,after you get to know 'em,it's toast.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by pattycake View Post
    ^^ I don't know but the "mystery blonde" looks a lot like Jessica.
    That's definately Romo's type. All of his past girlfriends have the same look.

Papa Joe is probably out searching for Romo's replacement right now. He should just give it up. Jessica is washed up. No amount of pimped out romances are going to help her career.

Elite Member

Jessica and the Maniston can start a club called, the Dumpettes.

I must be the only one believing she's not into sex, at all. Watching Newlyweds, she was never in the mood, Nick was always horny and she just ignored him, she never strikes out as that into sex to me, and I believe that's why the men are not staying with her (plus it doesn't help to have father like she does).

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information