Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 42 of 42
Like Tree166Likes

Thread: Tom Cruise yells at 'Mission: Impossible 7' crew members for breaking COVID-19 rules

  1. #31
    Elite Member Sassiness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Land Down Under
    Posts
    3,138

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    Tiny Tom Cruise could save a burning school bus full of orphaned kittens from going over a cliff and I'd still think he was a twat.

    And yes, I think this was a set up too. He didn't seem too fussed when he was galavanting across Europe doing his own More Hetero Than Thou stunts for the film.
    The world needs another MI film right now like a fucking hole in the head. If Tiny Tom wanted to be the hero he could
    - as executive producer, keep production shut down until COVID clears up in the UK and the US
    - AND pay everyone's salaries or some kind of pandemic leave to ensure crew aren't going starving
    - AND do PSAs about handwashing etc.

    But no. He wants to be seen as The Man.

    There's a good thread I read on twitter where a former $cibot who is now out of the cult was noting how much Tom needs to be seen as In Control - it's part of his abusive profile, and the entire abusive nature of $cientology. He wants everyone to be scared of him.

  2. #32
    Elite Member palta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    9,239

    Default

    i agree he is an idiot, and all that stuff about being in control too. probably staged, etc.

    i got yelled this week at work because my boss asked me to do something i didn't know how to do (it is usually her job she was just being lazy).
    i told her i didn't understand anything about it and she got mad at me. she told me i had to do everything in my power to solve that kind of things for her. she told me to "google it".
    it was awful and it is common practice here, this week was just my turn.

    so, i don't think it's ok to yell at your employees.
    but he is asking something reasonable here and sometimes i want to yell at random people too (i'm working on it lol)
    MohandasKGanja likes this.

  3. #33
    Elite Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    5,900

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by palta View Post
    i agree he is an idiot, and all that stuff about being in control too. probably staged, etc.

    i got yelled this week at work because my boss asked me to do something i didn't know how to do (it is usually her job she was just being lazy).
    i told her i didn't understand anything about it and she got mad at me. she told me i had to do everything in my power to solve that kind of things for her. she told me to "google it".
    it was awful and it is common practice here, this week was just my turn.

    so, i don't think it's ok to yell at your employees.
    but he is asking something reasonable here and sometimes i want to yell at random people too (i'm working on it lol)
    Does your country have law regarding harassment? Are you part of a union? I'm union here in the US- if my boss were to act like that I'd be filing a grievance with my union against him for harassment and a hostile work environment. HR would then have no choice to investigate because federal law mandates they do.
    fgg, palta, weathered1 and 1 others like this.

  4. #34
    Elite Member Novice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Beyond Caring, then hang a left.
    Posts
    47,673

    Default

    I'm sorry Palta your boss sounds like an arse!

    Quote Originally Posted by Sassiness View Post
    The world needs another MI film right now like a fucking hole in the head. If Tiny Tom wanted to be the hero he could
    - as executive producer, keep production shut down until COVID clears up in the UK and the US
    - AND pay everyone's salaries or some kind of pandemic leave to ensure crew aren't going starving
    - AND do PSAs about handwashing etc.

    But no. He wants to be seen as The Man.

    There's a good thread I read on twitter where a former $cibot who is now out of the cult was noting how much Tom needs to be seen as In Control - it's part of his abusive profile, and the entire abusive nature of $cientology. He wants everyone to be scared of him.
    Totally agree! Great post Sassiness.


    I know I go on about this a lot but it's been really useful to me - the podcast "real crime profile" - Laura Richards is just fabulous, such an advocate. She is so clear about what cohesive control is & the signs & red flags, I can't say enough about how good it has been for me https://www.realcrimeprofile.com/
    Kittylady, palta and Sassiness like this.
    "I don't know what I am to them, maybe a penguin XD" - Tiny Pixie

  5. #35
    fgg
    fgg is offline
    Elite Member fgg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    34,207

    Default

    Tom Cruise reportedly dating ‘Mission: Impossible 7’ co-star Hayley Atwell

    Tom Cruise has reportedly found love in a pandemic with Hayley Atwell.

    A production source told the Sun that Cruise, 58, and Atwell, 38, started dating after meeting on the set of “Mission: Impossible 7,” saying the pair “hit it off from day one.”

    “Lockdown, and all the difficulties that came with it, brought them even closer and they’ve become fairly inseparable,” the source added.

    It’s unknown if the “Captain America” actress is a Scientologist like Cruise. Atwell previously dated model Evan Jones, but they parted ways in 2015 after two years together.

    Reps for Cruise and Atwell didn’t immediately return Page Six’s request for comment.

    Cruise has three children, 27-year-old Isabella and 25-year-old Connor from his marriage to Nicole Kidman, and 14-year-old Suri, whom he shares with ex-wife Katie Holmes.

    The relationship revelation comes as Cruise departed the set of his upcoming action flick for the holidays early after audio of him lambasting crew members for not following COVID-19 protocols went viral.

    “If I see you do it again, you’re f—ing gone,” Cruise yelled. “And if anyone in this crew does it, that’s it — and you too and you too. And you, don’t you ever f—ing do it again.”

    https://pagesix.com/2020/12/18/tom-c...ble-7-co-star/

    i've always found him to be asexual so i'm not buying it.
    Labelwhore likes this.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

  6. #36
    Gold Member firebrat1229's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    812

    Default

    This bitch. Does he really think people are gullible enough to still believe in his cult's bearding arrangements? His PR people are in serious overdrive this week.

    Have a seat, Tiny Tom - You can even borrow my 4 year-old grandkid's chair. Should be a perfect fit.
    Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.

  7. #37
    Elite Member Kittylady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'
    Posts
    21,363

    Default

    Isn't it standard practice now for the Scibots to float claims that Tommygirl is banging his latest female co-star?

    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

    How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona


  8. #38
    Elite Member palta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    9,239

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Charmed Hour View Post
    Does your country have law regarding harassment? Are you part of a union? I'm union here in the US- if my boss were to act like that I'd be filing a grievance with my union against him for harassment and a hostile work environment. HR would then have no choice to investigate because federal law mandates they do.
    we don't have HR because it's a small family company.
    i have an union but they just care about money, not this kind of things and they can't do anything about my bosses' temper. if i were to do something the harassment will be worse, and i need the job.
    i can't do anything but get another job and quit this one.

    i used to work for another company and things were the same, but in a larger scale, and with a HR that ignored me. they try to act professional but they are not.

    thanks for your advice, really. it's very hard on me but i'm super strong now, i've been working in a lot of areas to improve my life and this doesn't affect me the way it used to.

    (sorry for my bad english.)

  9. #39
    Elite Member Novice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Beyond Caring, then hang a left.
    Posts
    47,673

    Default

    Palta your English is amazing!
    czb, Kittylady, SHELLEE and 3 others like this.
    "I don't know what I am to them, maybe a penguin XD" - Tiny Pixie

  10. #40
    Elite Member crayzeehappee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    In the fog
    Posts
    2,099

    Default

    I don't believe for one second that Tom's dating his costar. His pr people need to calm the fuck down.
    fgg, Kittylady, weathered1 and 2 others like this.
    This seems like a lot of effort just to marry one of the Jonas Brothers. - ChemicalHelena

  11. #41
    Elite Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    9,219

    Default

    Leah Remini says his rant was all for publicity.

  12. #42
    Elite Member Trixie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    exiled and ostrich sized
    Posts
    21,978

    Default

    ^ I wouldn't doubt it. It's kinda like his PR stunts of old, where he saves people from burning cars and shit. This time he's saving them from covid! And saving their jobs! And right on the heels of that, someone "leaks" that he's dating his co-star. Sounds like Tommyboy is a little thirsty for attention. He hasn't had any in quite awhile. And does anybody really give a shit about his never-ending Mission Impossible movies?
    SHELLEE, sputnik, tulip and 6 others like this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~



Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Rita Ora is fined for breaking COVID rules at party
    By rollo in forum Latest Gossip
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: December 1st, 2020, 04:50 AM
  2. Tom Cruise - 'Mission: Impossible 5' Confirmed
    By dowcat in forum Television and Movies
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: May 6th, 2013, 10:43 PM
  3. Replies: 19
    Last Post: June 19th, 2008, 12:02 PM
  4. Tom Cruise's Mission Impossible
    By Voodoo Child in forum Miscellaneous
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: May 10th, 2006, 11:28 PM
  5. Will Tom Cruise's behavior hurt Mission Impossible 3?
    By buttmunch in forum Gossip Archive
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: March 21st, 2006, 06:32 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •