Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Are Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes headed for a divorce?

Hit By Ban Bus!

And just to add-what if she does indeed have a contract, which specifies she can't talk about Tom or any of his nasty habits in the event of a divorce?

What's he gonna do if she does air his dirty laundry so she can keep her child? Sue her? The damage will have been done, and no court will take her child and give it to Crazy Tom.

^^

I would imagine TinyTom has legally adopted Suri, so she IS his child too, just not his biological child. The most Katie could do is sue for custody and her chances of getting sole physical custody would be really slim. Tom and the $ci guys have more power than she does.

Unhappy

As crazy as Tom is I think he's probably got a pretty good marriage contract written up. Look what happened to Nicole, she never she's those kids... so sad...

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh_Jass View Post
    i hope they stay together forever. i don't feel like hearing about who they are dating.

I have to agree with this. I am to damn old and tired to watch him fall in love again.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by aabbcc View Post
    ^^

I would imagine TinyTom has legally adopted Suri, so she IS his child too, just not his biological child. The most Katie could do is sue for custody and her chances of getting sole physical custody would be really slim. Tom and the $ci guys have more power than she does.
    The last thing in the world Tom would want is for the world to know he isn't Suri's biological father. He would fold, I tell ya, if Katie really wanted to pull out this big gun.

And for the record, it's pretty hard to adopt a child without there being a public record of it. So imo, she's either his, or he didn't actually adopt her in order to avoid a paper trail.

He's named as the father on the birth certificate, so isn't he the presumed father unless someone contests it?

Not sure how that works...I don't watch Maury.

Well, that birth certificate is quite a sham. I'm sure if it came down to it and Katie wanted to contest it she could.

I would personally love to see Chris Klein or Josh Hartnett come in with the claim...that would be amazing!

Quote Originally Posted by Sasha View Post
    And for the record, it's pretty hard to adopt a child without there being a public record of it. So imo, she's either his, or he didn't actually adopt her in order to avoid a paper trail.
    A private adoption would be pretty easy to keep quiet. We're not talking about Mr and Mrs John Q Public adopting a kid from an agency. There is, at the most, only a few people involved ... Tom, Katie, Tom's lawyers. This is a guy with a lot of money and a lot of power and a huge creepy organization behind him.

Katie won't say anything ... for the same reason Nicole doesn't say anything. Frankly, Katie was willing to sell her kid to these people thinking it was a step up for herself career-wise. That alone doesn't make her look too good. She was already doing okay on her own. She didn't have to get involved with Tom Cruise or the $cientologists. I don't have much sympathy for her.

Hit By Ban Bus!

^^Nicole was probably coerced into adopting those kids in order to enhance Crazy Tom's image. It's possible she wasn't bonded with them as much as a bio mother would bond with her own child.

Suri is Katies baby from her own body. I think she'll fight, but it might mean her doom.

ETA: Plus, CO$ is on the ropes right now. Everybody hates and is disgusted with them. If ever there was a time to take them on, it is now.

Awww, Suri is so cute on that mag cover. She looks just like Katie, imo.

And Kevin is out of money????
    Fighting for peace is like fucking for virginity.

Katie won't do a damn thing, even if they divorce. You don't play around with the CO$. They may let them get a divorce but Katie has no leverage whatsoever. Legally she's bound not to tell a damn thing and those crazy people no doubt have many, many, secrets on her and her family. She won't step out of line, no matter how many people wish it. Nicole was so scared that it seemed she almost became a distant mother to her own children. She knows what those people can do, I'm sure its been made clear since day one. Even if they divorce, she'll stay quiet like a good robot. Plus, anything she has to say will reflect badly on her as well. Marrying solely for money? The child not being Tom's? She's a willing participant in this whole charade, she'll keep quiet.
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

^^No shit. The CO$ will hunt you down and kill your puppy. They are scary ass nuts. I think she'd fold after a few threats from the whackos.

She'll end up like Nicole only seeing her kid when it's convenient for the GMD.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information