Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes celebrate Fourth of July

dreaming about being on a lake in Ontario

Wow, the comparison of her a few years ago and now is startling. She looks so sad and worn out now. It can't be from taking care of Suri, she has loads of help. It's probably living a lie that is wearing her down.
    If I can't be a good example, then let me be a horrible warning.

WOW! She was genuinely pretty back then. She had a lovely smile, pretty face, gorgeous hair... she looked normal, fresh and happy... compared to the shell of a human she looks like today it's scary!

As for the Cruise's looking like a normal family... uh, please... about as normal as snow in the tropics during summer.
    vaya con dios

Quote Originally Posted by Witchywoman View Post
    WOW I have to disagree with just about everything that has been said here. Katie looks beautiful. Not a stitch of makeup on so she is a lil pale but she looks happy and they all look great together. It's heartwarming to see such high profile celebrities looking so wholesome. Suri is scrumptious with the chocolate around her mouth.

Tom is a passionate person. That's why he's such an excellent actor, he has gotten carried away at times...but it hasn't affected my daily life so I can let it go.

I don't see anything wrong with these photographs. They look so normal and happy. Suri looks tired some and it's odd that Katie is wearing a sweater but she might have a cold or something.
    KatE?

I think she's adorable.

Hit By Ban Bus!

katie is so doped up on her drugs! poor thing!

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetie View Post
    I think she's adorable.
    Which one are you referring to - Katie, Tom, or Suri?
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

Lets not forget that Chris Klein is no peach. Based on some of his comments after their split, it wouldn't be surprising to know that he controlled KatIE all the time too. I think CK just put a much bigger emphasis on her looking "hot" whereas Tofu Tommy wants a fashionista who he can dress up.

She lets herself be controlled. She seeks it out. She surrenders herself like a prostitute.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

I actually think her self-esteem was so shot by Klein that she was able to be easily manipulated when Cruise came along.

Suri and Shiloh are cute but always look completely miserable. I've never seen such miserable expressions on two year olds.

pfft. always someone elses fault.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

If you're addressing what I said, I don't think its someone else's fault at all. She let herself be manipulated by Klein, who I think was most probably an asshole (after all, by his own admission, he won't date anyone who's not a 10). She is responsible for that, she should have never gotten involved with him in the first place. And she could have picked herself up after that and been better, but I think she almost enjoys being a victim. And I think she was blinded by the money when Tom came along, point blank. She did it for career and money, I just don't think she realized it would eat away at her soul.

January, I was talking about Suri.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by Raspberry gashes View Post
    Suri is ADORABLE! I never used to think so.

Tom may be gay and in a sham marriage, but he looks like a great Dad, these are cute pictures.

I think he looks staged with Katieeeeeee or Suri. If he's so great how come Suri looks so unhappy, why is she always dressed for Sunday Church does she even own play clothes - tennis shoes, one shot of her wearing a pair of tennis shoes. "His" family looks like hell - he's the only one smiling.

Quote Originally Posted by mrs.v View Post

There was a strong show of patriotism throughout the celebrity world yesterday, and Tom Cruise led the way - carrying his two-year-old daughter Suri while taking in the Fourth of July festivities near his home in Telluride, Colorado on Friday.
    Accompanied by wife Katie Holmes and son Conner, 13, the Top Gun stud wore a cowboy hat while Suri donned a headband with two American flags sticking out of it.

Throughout their family stroll, Katie, who’s currently prepping for a Broadway gig, said “Happy 4th of July” to photographers before Tom and Co. drove off in their SUV.
    Cruise recently talked about how he was “amazed” by his growing daughter, telling press: “She likes to dance and sing, get her nails done with mom - really beautiful!”

Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes took Suri and Connor out for the Fourth of July in Telluride

well if that just isn't the most awful picture of Suri and Katie I have ever seen. Suri who is such a cute kid looks like a ragamuffin.

I love your signature btw and it is soooo true
    YOU CAN'T ALWAYS GET WHAT YOU WANT
    (M. Jagger/K. Richards)

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread Information