Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Like Tree133Likes

Thread: Tom Cruise Has Crush on Mission: Impossible 5 Set Assistant: Us Weekly Report

Tom Cruise Has Crush on Mission: Impossible 5 Set Assistant: Us Weekly Report
    And to prove it's true love, he will jump up and down on a barcalounger.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

Quote Originally Posted by ikmccall View Post
    Just like Billy Joel.
    It's creepier with Tom. Billy is probably just pathetic and immature, like many aging male celebrities. I think Tom is hoping younger women are easier to manipulate and control.
    dowcat, Trixie, SHELLEE and 4 others like this.

Elite Member

You know they're going to be watching this one like a hawk. Phones bugged, hidden cameras and mics all around her. She'll never get the chance to escape like Katie.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by mostroop View Post
    They make him sound like a JHS child - he's head over heels?? This PR piece makes him sound so very weak.

She needs to run!
    It wouldn't surprise me if she was a $cilon (because after Katie I don't think he'll risk 'marrying out' again) so running for the hills probably isn't an option.

My take on this is that it's to drum up interest in his latest M:I film and to test the waters. If the reaction is positive she'll be locked into a contract faster than she can sign her own name. If the press and public don't react favourably then she'll be out of a job and on shit picking duty (literally, according to some escapees) as soon as the première publicity dies down.

Poor, young STUPID girl.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Quote Originally Posted by sjankis630 View Post
    Well if we are going to bring Mr Joel into this .......

" A
    bottle of white, a bottle of red, Perhaps a bottle of rose instead"

Well Billy how about Perhaps every bottle in the joint?
    I wonder what Tom's demons are in real life. I mean besides the obvious?

He likes the D.
    SHELLEE and msdeb like this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

My oldest son was watching South Park today and I heard, "Dad, Tom Cruise won't come out of the closet!" and started laughing hysterically.
    greysfang, HWBL, sluce and 5 others like this.

Elite Member

Can't Tomboy with all his Hollywood connections find a half decent scientology writer to make up a believable romantic story complete with a meet cute and a somewhat age appropiate scibot actress looking for a beard as well? He's looking desperate and pathetic.
    tulip and BelledeJour like this.

Silver Member

Why keep getting married? He's 53 years old and has 3 children. What's the point now, even if he's supposedly in love? Scientologists must be married or something?
    I'mNotBitter likes this.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by Appollonia View Post
    Why keep getting married? He's 53 years old and has 3 children. What's the point now, even if he's supposedly in love? Scientologists must be married or something?
    He thinks it is good for his image and will stop the gay rumours.
    SHELLEE, rollo and stef like this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Quote Originally Posted by darksithbunny View Post
    My oldest son was watching South Park today and I heard, "Dad, Tom Cruise won't come out of the closet!" and started laughing hysterically.
    That's a great episode, but one that made Isaac Hayes quit SP. He was a $cibot too, much to my surprise and disgust.
    greysfang and darksithbunny like this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Tom Cruise's 'girlfriend' Emily Thomas ALREADY has a boyfriend: Assistant shuts down reports with new profile picture

It had been reported that Tom Cruise was gearing up to propose to Emily Thomas but it looks like that couldn't be further from the truth

Emily Thomas Tom Cruise assistant Facebook picture The young woman who was reported to be dating Tom Cruise already has a boyfriend.

Emily Thomas had been linked to the Hollywood actor after meeting on the set of Mission Impossible: Rogue Nation.

But yesterday the 22-year-old decided to shut down the rumours by going public with her actual boyfriend Alex Roberts.

Tom Cruise with his film production assistant Emily The pretty PA changed her Facebook profile picture to show her enjoying cocktails and sushi at a Rome restaurant with her real man.

Emily's mother Nicola Thomas, 47, commented on the snap: 'Two beauties! Love you both loads and so proud of you both'.

And their friends joked about rumours that investment banker's daughter Emily would marry Cruise, 53.

Emily has revealed she has her own boyfriend One asked: 'I thought she was engaged Al?' while another said of a picture of Alex: 'He looks different in the movies'.

Emily met Alex, of Ashford, Middlesex, on the set of Mission Impossible: Rogue Nation set – which is where she worked with Tom for the first time.

They have been dating for just five months but in that time have enjoyed romantic trips to Rome, Venice, Miami, Atlanta and Abu Dhabi, where they smoked shisha pipes late into the night.

One picture of the loved up pair shows Emily kissing bare-chested Alex as she lies on top of him in bed.
    He commented: "Just had an amazing long weekend in Atlanta !!! With Emily Thomas now on route back home ?! Thanks for having me.'

Emily sports a midriff baring crop top as she roller blades along Miami beach with her boyfriend, who says he is "loving life" and "living the dream" with her.

And another shot shows Alex dressed in a smart three piece suit with his arm round Emily, who shows off her enviable figure in an eye-catching orange outfit as she holds a glass of champagne.

A source said: "It's still early days between Emily and Alex but they're already pretty close.

"They've been very public with their relationship, so reports concerning Tom will come as a surprise to pals."

Reports had indicated Cruise is so infatuated that he's considering asking Emily to marry him.

Cynics have suggested that the stories of three-times divorced Cruise marrying Emily are connected to the premiere of the fifth film of his Mission Impossible franchise this week.

The Hollywood star has tied the knot three times - with Mimi Rogers, Nicole Kidman and, most recently, Katie Holmes.

With her dark brown hair and hazel eyes, Emily does bear a striking resemblance to Katie Holmes.

But the latest pictures show that Emily is more likely to be running errands for Cruise than walking down the aisle with him any time soon.

Tom Cruise's 'girlfriend' Emily Thomas ALREADY has a boyfriend: Assistant shuts down reports with new profile picture - 3am & Mirror Online
    dowcat likes this.

What a fucking relief! LOL!
    Ravenna likes this.

I'm sure she has pissed off the $cibots. She better watch her back. Ironically while I was reading this, southpark is on and I heard Old Time Rock and Roll I looked up to see Kyle doing the Tom Cruise in Riskey Business.
    darksithbunny likes this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information