Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree59Likes

Thread: Is Tom Cruise (finally) having a crisis of faith?

I like what Reddit did to the IMDB page for the Jack Reacher movie.

Jack Reacher (2012) - IMDb

Got an extra billed higher than Tom Cruise!
    Kittylady, Brookie and Honeythorn like this.
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

Funniest thing I've seen in ages! I think I love Alexander Rhodes.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post

LOL The comments in the boards section for this are hilarious!
    Brookie and spiderpig like this.

Interesting. But if he leaves the mothership so that he doesn't lose Suri (as opposed to Katie!), won't he become an SP to his older two?

Too little, too late? Tom Cruise could be set to leave Church of Scientology in bid to win back Katie Holmes
    By DAILY MAIL REPORTER

He's one of the most high profile supporters of controversial religion Scientology, but A-lister Tom Cruise could be leaving the church in a bid to win back his ex-wife.
    When the couple announced their separation earlier this year, the religion was widely acknowledged to be one of the main catalysts behind it.
    Now sources close to the actor have revealed that he might be becoming disillusioned with the church that has helped to destroy his marriage.

Speaking to The People, a friend has admitted that Tom might be questioning his involvement with the church:
    'Now he's lost the most precious thing in his life, he sees that his Scientology beliefs may not have hurt his box office [success] but have ended not one but two marriages', said the source.
    Tom joined the church in 1990, during his first marriage to Mimi Rogers, but the religion was blamed for the breakdown of of his second marriage to Nicole Kidman.

Katie, who shocked her husband when she presented him with divorce papers in June, was said to have been concerned with Tom's involvement with the religion and worried for their daughter, Suri.

'He lost Nicole and now his wife and daughter. He has always used the Scientology techniques but he has now realised they don't work in marriage,' said the source.
    The Top Gun actor, who's been spending a lot of time in London recently, shooting his new film Oblivion, has allegedly been cooling his close friendship with the church's leader David Miscavige.

'Tom and David have been attached at the hip but this relationship has deteriorated and that, along with the loss of Katie and Suri, is forcing his to question his role in the church. He hasn't lost faith completely but he is blaming Scientology for what has happened,' said the source.
    Tom seemed in good spirits as he headed out in London on Saturday night, dressed head-to-toe in black he left Scott's restaurant grinning.
    Katie has also had good reason to smile this week, as she opened her new play Dead Accounts on Broadway.

Read more: Tom Cruise could be set to leave Church of Scientology in bid to win back Katie Holmes | Mail Online
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
    A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend. A successful woman is one who can find such a man.(Lana Turner)

I just don't buy it. Less so since this report comes from People -- the celebs pr mouthpiece. I think he's trying to save his image by pretending to distance himself.
    Jadestone and Jazzy like this.

Dont fall for it Katie!!!
    sprynkles likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by NVash View Post
    Dont fall for it Katie!!!
    While I don't think you are serious in thinking that Katie would fall for it - I highly doubt she would. She went thru too much trouble the first time. Her family would probably kidnap her if she even thinks about Tommy.

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post

How does that even happen? That's amazing, Alexander Rhodes is my new favourite actor.
    I smile because I have no idea what's going on

Quote Originally Posted by Karistiona View Post
    How does that even happen? That's amazing, Alexander Rhodes is my new favourite actor.
    That's awesome!

Damn it! The scientologists have even clicking on Tom Cruise and got him back on top everybody go here: Alexander Rhodes - IMDb and fix this!
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

Have you read the IMDB discussion board about him? OMG

A travesty!
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Speaking to The People, a friend has admitted that Tom might be questioning his involvement with the church:
    As if Tom has any friends outside the church.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

I don't buy that latest story for one second. But I don't have a hard time believing that Tom (along with the CO$) would plant that story out there to make him look better.
    Jadestone likes this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by MrsDark View Post
    He's not quitting this. And moreover, I think this article is a cleverly crafted one to give him an image bump because someone in the ranks of that cult finally got their head of out their ass and realized that everyone outside of them sees them as freaks. Tom's popularity plummeting to an all time low because of shit to do with this stupid cult = Let's make it look like he's really suffering from this latest divorce, behaving and doing things normal non-cultists would do in such a situation, hanging out with people outside the cult and 'thinking about leaving us'. Yeah. Total script.
    I totally agree.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information