Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Like Tree226Likes

Thread: Tom Brady and Gisele Divorce?

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    I want them to divorce, and I want Gristle to be faced with a new wife who goes around claiming her kids.
    She claims the older boy to be hers?

This is a blind item from today. I love it!

The rumors are definitely true. What athlete who has been in the news a lot lately had an Ashley Madison account? The wife found out after a family member sent her the link of his account via an email, and was so pissed off that she not only deleted the Ashley Madison account herself but she tracked down several of the women that her hubby was talking to. One of the women threatened to call the police after wife threatened to beat her ass.

Mr. X Blind Item #2 – CRAZY DAYS AND NIGHTS
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by llamamama View Post
    She claims the older boy to be hers?
    Gristle made a few comments about the older boy and was often photographed playing mommy with him while Tom was nowhere in sight, despite the kid's mother asking that he be kept out of the limelight. Funnily enough the posturing only slowed/stopped when she started spawning her own kids.
    greysfang likes this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEE View Post
    This is a blind item from today. I love it!

The rumors are definitely true. What athlete who has been in the news a lot lately had an Ashley Madison account? The wife found out after a family member sent her the link of his account via an email, and was so pissed off that she not only deleted the Ashley Madison account herself but she tracked down several of the women that her hubby was talking to. One of the women threatened to call the police after wife threatened to beat her ass.

Mr. X Blind Item #2 – CRAZY DAYS AND NIGHTS
    I was just thinking to myself it sounded suspicious as hell that the reason they might divorce was because of "deflategate", usually couples pull together in those types of situations not apart...
    "You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel."

fgg

Gisele Bundchen really did ‘threaten divorce’ after the nanny photo surfaced

As we all know, Ben Affleck’s “hot nanny” Christine Ouzounian not only severely damaged Ben Affleck’s reputation, she also managed to ding Tom Brady’s rep too. Brady and Affleck took a private jet to Vegas back in June, and Christina came along at Affleck’s invitation. Apparently, the people on the plane were posing with Brady’s Super Bowl rings and thus, we have this amazing photo of Christine looking smug. Following the reports of this plane ride and Vegas trip, rumors swirled about the state of Tom Brady and Gisele’s marriage. It was even said that Gisele was talking to a divorce lawyer and getting all of her ducks in a row. Now Us Weekly says that Gisele doesn’t even know the half of it.

Tom Brady let Ben Affleck and the actor’s young nanny – and also alleged girlfriend – Christine Ouzounian, 28, ride on his private jet to Las Vegas in June. The New England Patriots quarterback also allowed the pretty blonde try on his four large Super Bowl rings.

Brady’s wife Gisele Bundchen ‘threatened divorce’ after learning of the trip, UsWeekly has claimed. And on Wednesday the publication added there is more the model does not know about.

‘It could really screw things up,’ a source said. The magazine does not explain what that secret ‘information’ is about. But made it clear it would upset the leggy lingerie model. Christine was accused of romancing Affleck this spring when he was separated from Jennifer Garner. It is not known how she could upset Bundchen. Affleck and Garner announced their split this summer.

In public, Gisele and Tom appear to be doing fine. The two were seen holding hands in Boston together on September 7. But that is because they decided to ‘pretend things were fine’ after reports surfaced they were on the rocks, UsWeekly claimed. That is why Gisele showed up to the Patriots season opener and has been seen going on dates with the athlete, it was also maintained. And now that the stories have died down, they truly want to ‘move on,’ it was added.

The couple – who have children Benjamin, aged five, and Vivian, aged two, together – are intent on staying out of divorce court.

‘Tom promised her things will be different with them,’ a source said. ‘They want to put the last year behind them.’

[From The Daily Mail]

Yeah, this story is sort of a letdown. My guess is that Gisele asked Tom what happened and he told her “nothing, that woman was with Ben, I didn’t have anything to do with her,” and Gisele chose to believe that. Maybe. The real question is: what really went down? I have no doubt that Affleck and Ouzounian were fooling around all over the place, but how would that threaten Tom Brady’s marriage? Did Gisele suspect that Tom was cheating with Affleck’s sidepiece?

Cele|bitchy | Gisele Bundchen really did ‘threaten divorce’ after the nanny photo surfaced
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

She threatan him with divorce. Oh, wow, like he will never do it again. Just like he will never cheat again on anything. And I have some ocean front property in Arizona to sell you Gisele. From my front porch you can see Alaska!

Quote Originally Posted by idunno View Post
    Someone will have a fetish for that, I'm sure.
    OrangeSlice likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    Gristle made a few comments about the older boy and was often photographed playing mommy with him while Tom was nowhere in sight, despite the kid's mother asking that he be kept out of the limelight. Funnily enough the posturing only slowed/stopped when she started spawning her own kids.
    I loathe cunts that do this shit. *cough*leannrimes*cough*
    Piss off!

Elite Member

Threesome is a possibility.
    teforde23 likes this.

Excuse me Celebitchy, but this nanny chick didn't "severely damage" these assholes' reputations. They damaged their own reps. Don't blame an opportunistic ho for taking advantage of a golden opportunity.

Not only are they assholes. They're idiots. I mean...wtf did you think a chick acting like this was gonna do when you did a dumb thing like show her some attention? I know Brady is as dumb as a box of rocks, but I would have thought Affleck would have sense enough to spot a gold-digging fame whore at 50 paces.

Are these guys that hard up? Are their wittle egos destroyed by being with wives who don't need them so they have to go out and get some strange to feel like men again? Why can they not just pay for a discreet hooker? I'll bet you could have found a hotter chick who would have been fine with keeping her mouth shut for a fraction of what Affleck spent on that plain-ass, basic-bitch-looking nanny.
    idunno, Alysheba and suzy83 like this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information