Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree226Likes

Thread: Tom Brady and Gisele Divorce?

Quote Originally Posted by ChemicalHelena View Post
    No shit. Get a 300+ pound, old granny nanny.
    Mrs Doubtfire.
    ChemicalHelena likes this.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by *DIVA! View Post
    Nanny should have one to four teeth, and look like Barbara Bush!!

I can't stop laughing. Reminds me of Tillie from the Yes Man movie. NSFW probably.

Quote Originally Posted by gas_chick View Post
    If someone wants to cheat, it doesn't make a shit what they look like.
    Like Arnold and his housekeeper.
    darksithbunny likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinola View Post
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhkkk kkkkkkkkkkkk
    Shinola! Where have you been?

Elite Member

No shit. Get a 300+ pound, old granny nanny.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brookie View Post
    Mrs Doubtfire.
    Someone will have a fetish for that, I'm sure.
    Clubber Lang likes this.

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by idunno View Post
    Hey, granny nannies need love too!
    Jazzy, ChemicalHelena and nana51 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by idunno View Post
    Yup. Affleck for sure. I can tell he'd be in to that shit.
    “Cigarettes and coffee: an alcoholic's best friend!”
    ~Gerard Way

Yup. Affleck for sure. I can tell he'd be in to that shit.
    As long as she didn't poop on him.
    Linne likes this.

fgg

Gisele Bundchen Threatened Tom Brady With Divorce

Tom Brady’s six-year marriage to Gisele Bundchen is in dangerous territory. A source close to the world’s highest-paid model, 35, and the $13 million-plus-a-year NFL pro, 38, reveals in the latest issue of Us Weekly they’ve been having intense fights since he was hit with a four-game suspension in May. (Recap: A report concluded that the New England Patriots quarterback was “at least generally aware” of the team’s decision to deflate footballs to help nab a January playoff victory.)

“Tom’s become very nasty and irritable and started acting out on her,” says the source of the pair, who didn’t celebrate their summer birthdays together.

Their spats have become so heated that Bundchen recently consulted with a divorce lawyer, says a Brady insider. “Tom thinks it’s only a threat,” says the insider. “But this is definitely a rough patch.”

The parents to Benjamin, 5, and Vivian, 2, aren’t ready to admit defeat just yet. The Brady insider notes that they’re still sharing their Boston apartment and have made it a point to spend time together one-on-one. The Brazilian beauty also traveled to New York to be with Brady (who shares son John, 8, with ex Bridget Moynahan) for an Aug. 31 Deflategate hearing.

Still, says the first source, “Things are very tense right now. This could be the end of them.”

But whatever the status of their marriage, it appears the supermodel is standing by her husband during his Deflategate woes. Bundchen was spotted with Brady in New York on Monday, Aug. 31, after his latest hearing in the scandal.

Read more: Gisele Bundchen Threatened Tom Brady With Divorce - Us Weekly

Tom, Gisele, and a divorce lawyer

Tom Brady and Gisele Bundchen were photographed together for the first time in months this week. PEOPLE reported yesterday that they were holding hands Monday when they left an office building in New York. And now we know why…

In the new issue of US Weekly, the magazine reports that Gisele recently “consulted with a divorce lawyer”. Outlets like US Weekly typically give celebrities a courtesy call in advance of publication so it’s not unlikely that Tom and Gisele would have known that this was coming out. Perhaps a pre-emptive pap gift to balance out the story. Because the story isn’t great for them.

A source tells US that “Tom’s become very nasty and irritable and started acting out on her”. But apparently, even though she reached out to the divorce lawyer, he’s not taking it seriously as another source connected to Brady says “Tom thinks it’s only a threat. But this is definitely a rough patch.” And while the two haven’t made any decisions yet, supposedly “things are very tense right now. This could be the end of them.”

Shakes fist… Affleck!

The most insightful part of this report is probably the “Tom thinks it’s only a threat” remark. Because it gives us some perspective about what their dynamic might be like. Gisele, as you know, has a mouth. She’s mouthed off about his wide receivers, she’s mouthed off about breastfeeding, she mouths off all the time, giving people the gossip impression that in their relationship, her mouth dominates their connection. But this is a guy who destroyed his cell phone. This is a guy who may or may not have thrown some people under the bus to save his own ass. I’m not sure she’s the difficult one in this marriage. Just reading that sentence makes me ragey. “Tom thinks it’s only a threat.” If your wife is so pissed at you, after your Super Bowl rings show up on a private plane worn by Ben Affleck’s sidepiece, and your reaction is to brush it off instead of getting down to business to make it right, what does that say about you?

Gisele Bundchen reportedly threatened Tom Brady with divorce|Lainey Gossip Entertainment Update
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

fgg

Tom Brady plays ring games too

Tom Brady was at the New England Patriots Charitable Foundation kickoff gala last night. I thought I’d write about this because some of you are all about the ring watch…and he wasn’t wearing his. (Thanks Melissa!) As you know, just this morning, US Weekly reported that Gisele Bundchen “consulted with a divorce lawyer” recently.

I decided to spend some time researching Tom’s ring habits. He was wearing it earlier this week for his final Deflategate hearing. Click here to see. He was wearing it with Gisele that day, Monday, when they were photographed together in New York. Click here to see. He was even wearing it in June, along with all four of his Super Bowl rings, at the Patriots Super Bowl celebration party. You’ll recall, that’s when we saw him dancing. Click here to see that.

Not surprisingly, Tom doesn’t wear his ring on the field. Click here to see. Or at training camp. Click here to see. Sometimes though, he also does NOT wear his ring when he’s with Gisele and their children. Click here to see that.

So… I guess it’s another thing he has in common with Ben Affleck? I said this last week and I’ll say it again – Ben Affleck is contagious. One more like this and we might be able to call him the new Ebola Paris Hilton.

PS. I keep hearing from readers all around the Boston area about all the rumours that are going on around the Boston community that Tom and Gisele are in serious trouble. Someone knows someone who heard somewhere that she’s been wanting out for months, well before Chrissy O got on that private plane. There’s been a lot of speculation that Gisele’s been slowly pulling out of Boston and is locking down her money and her affairs so that if she does decide to cut him loose, her exit will be nice and tidy. How reliable is The Town gossip?

Tom Brady not wearing wedding ring at Patriots Charitable Foundation kickoff gala last night|Lainey Gossip Entertainment Update

how funny. i said something about him not wearing his ring this morning to my husband.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

I knew something was up when I saw Christine Ouzounian wearing Tom's wedding ring on that yacht in Cannes!
    bootspaige likes this.

I bet she can't get behind deflategate.

Quote Originally Posted by lafolie View Post
    shinola! where have you been?
    lost.

I'd get schadenfreude-y, but chances are this will be another insufferable "perfect" divorce (er uncoupling).
    Last edited by Shinola; September 2nd, 2015 at 08:01 PM.
    Angeli likes this.
    Posted from my fucking iPhone

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

I want them to divorce, and I want Gristle to be faced with a new wife who goes around claiming her kids.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

^^^^^^^yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information