Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 70
Like Tree226Likes

Thread: Tom Brady and Gisele Divorce?

  1. #31
    Elite Member witchcurlgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Acerbia
    Posts
    34,679

    Default

    I think we now know why Brady destroys his cell phones all the time
    mostroop, sluce, SHELLEE and 6 others like this.



    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.


    If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

  2. #32
    Elite Member greysfang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Burning Down Your Windmill
    Posts
    56,284

    Default

    I caught a rerun of the 1st episode of Hard Knocks this year and there was a brief clip of his old teammate Wilfork with Brady at some kind of industry party and I can fully confirm he is a frat boy douchewad. PLUS he awfully socially awkward, like he's OTT and doesn't know when he has gone from okay to annoying. Anyway he kept flashing all four rings and talking about his "ice".

    Fucking tool.


    ETA: Found a link to the clip. Hard Knocks Starts Off With Vince Wilfork And Tom Brady Getting ICY - Barstool Sports
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

    http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

  3. #33
    Elite Member *DIVA!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    15,753

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kasippu View Post
    She must have been the one selling that pic. Hence the new car. That said, political incorrect but I would never ever hire a nanny that looks like that. My mother always taught me 'Do not put the sheep with the fox".
    Nanny should have one to four teeth, and look like Barbara Bush!!
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

    I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

  4. #34
    Elite Member ChemicalHelena's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,720

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kasippu View Post
    She must have been the one selling that pic. Hence the new car. That said, political incorrect but I would never ever hire a nanny that looks like that. My mother always taught me 'Do not put the sheep with the fox".
    No shit. Get a 300+ pound, old granny nanny.
    Brookie likes this.
    “Cigarettes and coffee: an alcoholic's best friend!”
    ~Gerard Way

  5. #35
    Elite Member Brando's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,801

    Default

    Suri really looks like Tom in that corner photo. She has his nose.
    dowcat and Angeli like this.
    When you came in the air went out. And every shadow filled up with doubt. I don't know who you think you are, But before the night is through,I wanna do bad things with you.

  6. #36
    Elite Member Annie B's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,545

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    I caught a rerun of the 1st episode of Hard Knocks this year and there was a brief clip of his old teammate Wilfork with Brady at some kind of industry party and I can fully confirm he is a frat boy douchewad. PLUS he awfully socially awkward, like he's OTT and doesn't know when he has gone from okay to annoying. Anyway he kept flashing all four rings and talking about his "ice".

    Fucking tool.


    ETA: Found a link to the clip. Hard Knocks Starts Off With Vince Wilfork And Tom Brady Getting ICY - Barstool Sports
    Literally (actual correct dictionary definition) dry heaving watching that vid. What a douche nozzle. I didn't eat dinner tonight, if I had the heaves wouldn't be dry. Gross.

  7. #37
    Elite Member funky_chicken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    in Charlie's Chocolate Factory
    Posts
    4,857

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by *DIVA! View Post
    Nanny should have one to four teeth, and look like Barbara Bush!!
    -

  8. #38
    Elite Member Ravenna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    8,796

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by *DIVA! View Post
    Nanny should have one to four teeth, and look like Barbara Bush!!
    "One to four teeth" cracked me up.
    Clubber Lang likes this.

  9. #39
    Elite Member MsDark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Northwest MS/Memphis TN
    Posts
    31,640

    Default

    I dunno... Oprah's dad cheated with ole "One Tooth".
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

    "I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

  10. #40
    Elite Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    3,140

    Default

    It's not about looks. It's about how they make you feel about yourself. And possibly stellar blowjobs.
    I'mNotBitter likes this.

  11. #41
    Elite Member stef's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    germany
    Posts
    11,756

    Default

    ^^ agreed. plus, it's probably a "nice change" (and maybe challenge, in their eyes) from hookers, strippers and "aspiring actresses".
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

  12. #42
    Elite Member gas_chick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    43,854

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by *DIVA! View Post
    Nanny should have one to four teeth, and look like Barbara Bush!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Brando View Post
    Suri really looks like Tom in that corner photo. She has his nose.
    Quote Originally Posted by funky_chicken View Post
    If someone wants to cheat, it doesn't make a shit what they look like.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrsDark View Post
    I dunno... Oprah's dad cheated with ole "One Tooth".
    Vouch!

    Quote Originally Posted by idunno View Post
    It's not about looks. It's about how they make you feel about yourself. And possibly stellar blowjobs.
    Double vouch!

    Quote Originally Posted by stef View Post
    ^^ agreed. plus, it's probably a "nice change" (and maybe challenge, in their eyes) from hookers, strippers and "aspiring actresses".
    And it is new pussy.
    BITTER and czb like this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

  13. #43
    Elite Member ConstanceSpry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    9,732

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gas_chick View Post
    If someone wants to cheat, it doesn't make a shit what they look like.



    Vouch!



    Double vouch!



    And it is new pussy.
    Exactly. I had a (truly) gorgeous co-worker whose husband dumped her for his quite overweight and very plain secretary. However, the gorgeous one was a conceited bitch and the secretary was a sweetheart. Looks fade, asshole personality is forever.
    Shinola, Novice and I'mNotBitter like this.
    'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

  14. #44
    Elite Member LaFolie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    floating...
    Posts
    6,621

    Default

    If the nanny has only one to four teeth, I guess the blowjobs truly are stellar...

  15. #45
    Elite Member Shinola's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Smokin' with your baby
    Posts
    4,211

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LaFolie View Post
    If the nanny has only one to four teeth, I guess the blowjobs truly are stellar...
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhkkk kkkkkkkkkkkk
    Posted from my fucking iPhone

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Gisele Bundchen kisses man - Not Tom Brady
    By sluce in forum Latest Gossip
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: October 1st, 2010, 05:03 PM
  2. Gisele Bundchen and Tom Brady got married
    By Moongirl in forum Latest Gossip
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: March 24th, 2009, 03:53 PM
  3. Gisele Bundchen & Tom Brady not engaged - again
    By AgentOrange in forum Latest Gossip
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: January 25th, 2009, 07:15 AM
  4. Tom Brady and Gisele Bundchen are engaged
    By Lalique in forum Latest Gossip
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: December 28th, 2008, 12:27 PM
  5. Gisele Bundchen nurses Tom Brady
    By mrs.v in forum Latest Gossip
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: January 24th, 2008, 12:23 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •