Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree38Likes

Thread: Tobey Maguire & Jennifer Meyer Split After 9 Years of Marriage

Quote Originally Posted by BITTER View Post
    I bet it was his gambling.
    My bro-in-law just split with his long term girlfriend because he gambles professionally. Shame because I liked her. She was a lot better than his bitchy ex-wife.

Quote Originally Posted by tulip View Post
    Doesn't he have a rep as a total jackass?
    Yep. Total tool.
    Speaking from first-hand experience (No interesting story there - there was no interaction between him and I specifically, just observed his entitled, asshat behavior from a far at a party some years ago - just incredibly rude to everyone for no reason whatsoever).

I rank Tobey's asshat-ness just under the little one from Entourage. That dude has the biggest ego of all the "posse."
    Leo is surprisingly quiet/low-key compared to his crew of friends.

Honestly I'm a little shocked they lasted as long as they did - she seems like a nice girl - polar opposite to the energy he puts out. Maybe he just feels the need to be rude to everyone but the handful of people he hangs with, and she didn't mind that. Different strokes... *shrug*

Wonder if we'll hear of a "nanny" story a la Ben Affleck... Or he'll just "appear" with a mystery girl a la Casey Affleck...
    (Hearing the news of Casey and Summer's separation sucked - I thought they'd be together forever)
    Last edited by SoCalMarie; October 21st, 2016 at 01:26 PM. Reason: I haz poor grammar. ;)
    Katy, urine danger, gurl! - BITTER

All I remember is they were here while he was filming and there was some outrage or other about a veggie burger. Escandalo!
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Quote Originally Posted by faithanne View Post
    All I remember is they were here while he was filming and there was some outrage or other about a veggie burger. Escandalo!
    Veggie Burger? Interesting...

The first thing that comes to mind (that's public) about his a**holery is the woman who worked their poker games that told her stories:
    Cele|bitchy | Tobey Maguire told poker hostess to €˜bark like a seal€™ to earn a tip via
    http://www.vanityfair.com/news/2014/...ood-poker-game

It's pretty much the gist of what I observed - minus the games being played/gambling.
    tulip likes this.
    Katy, urine danger, gurl! - BITTER

Hit By Ban Bus!

Nicole Richie sister 18 yr old Sofia Richie was seen with Tobey at a nightclub together & gossips sites like TMZ think Sofia broke up the marriage. Tobey & wife split in June.

Why in the hell would she want to be with that geek?

Quote Originally Posted by HeartShapedBox View Post
    Why in the hell would she want to be with that geek?
    Some men want to remain young and go for young chicks? I have an ex (I ended it, he's a physical/mental abuser with some power control issue) and now he dates chicks 10 years younger. I asked, after prison (beat the shit out of his GF after me and caused a miscarriage) that if he feels older or younger. Sick answer was "As long as they're young, I'm young". Delete and block from phone.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs P View Post
    Some men want to remain young and go for young chicks? I have an ex (I ended it, he's a physical/mental abuser with some power control issue) and now he dates chicks 10 years younger. I asked, after prison (beat the shit out of his GF after me and caused a miscarriage) that if he feels older or younger. Sick answer was "As long as they're young, I'm young". Delete and block from phone.
    Good move. These types like their partners to be younger because they are easier to manipulate due to the disparity in life experience. All this "it keeps me young" stuff is bullshit.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information