Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree47Likes

Thread: TLC Orders Leah Remini Reality Series

Quote Originally Posted by Icepik View Post
    Her 4 year old was still in diapers?
    I think one of mine still was. Size 6, if I remember correctly.

During the show Remini said if pediatricians don't tell her what she wants to hear, she just finds a new one.
    that's what i do. i find it cures all ailments.
    And apparently telling her that her daughter is being manipulative is not what she wants to hear.
    which is why her 4 year old was still in diapers and on the bottle all night.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    I think one of mine still was. Size 6, if I remember correctly.
    My youngest is turning 4 next week. Still in size 6 diapers. At least I know he isn't the only stubborn kid out there!
    Bombshell likes this.

Elite Member

^^ Yes, that and the fact that as a scientologist you are not supposed to tell your children no. They are supposed to come to their own conclusions. Remember, they are mini adults
    Fly_On_TheWall likes this.

Yup, bottle mouth. Parents leaving a kid in the crib all night with a bottle of milk or something else that is sugary. My nephew had three root canals in baby teeth by the time he was six.

We would give our kids bottles in the middle of the night, but wait for them to be finished and take the bottle away. And then go over their teeth with a soft, wet toothbrush before they went back to sleep.
    I had bad teeth as a kid so I am PARANOID about my daughter's teeth. She never took a bottle to bed, but I think that was just her nature, although I wasn't big on offering it, either. Lots of flossing and brushing and fluoride rinsing at our house. She's 5 1/2 and has not had a cavity yet. No lost teeth either. I'm hoping her baby teeth stay in a good long time, giving her adult teeth a chance to get nice and strong. We don't have fluoride in our water here, so that's why I use the fluoride rinse. Like I said, paranoid!

I can't stand Remini, but I still like her better than the Scienos.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

Quote Originally Posted by PinkSharpie View Post
    My youngest is turning 4 next week. Still in size 6 diapers. At least I know he isn't the only stubborn kid out there!
    The interesting thing is that the one who didn't get out of diapers until 4 has never, EVER wet the bed. So, keep your chin up!
    sparkles likes this.

My 2.5 year old is in size 6! He's 97th percentile for his height and weight and head. His dad is 6'3" and my dad is 6'4", so I guess we made a biggun'.

You have NO idea how thrilled I am that he didn't become 97th percentile until 2 months after he was born. Naturally. Absolutely NOT by choice.

I'd totally watch this show, and I also agree that it is a smart move to protect herself. I just hope it stays on the air a while. She seems ready to talk (GOOD FOR HER!). One season of blabbing and no more cameras and I see an accident in her future.
    "Shopping tip: You can get shoes for a buck at the bowling alley."

I can not stand her loud mouthed obnoxious personality. Glad she left the cult, but I probably won't watch.
    Laurent likes this.

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    That would be a Miscavige of justice.

Okay, I'll go stand in the corner now....
    calling it now. GR's 2014 best post. God that was good lol

I'm in the EXACT same situation, my three year old son will be four next week and he is NOT interested in potty training, no matter what we do. Size 6 pull-ups here!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bombshell View Post
    My 2.5 year old is in size 6! He's 97th percentile for his height and weight and head. His dad is 6'3" and my dad is 6'4", so I guess we made a biggun'.

You have NO idea how thrilled I am that he didn't become 97th percentile until 2 months after he was born. Naturally. Absolutely NOT by choice.

If it makes you feel better my son was almost two months premature and was STILL at the 99%th percentile for height and weight from birth to age 3. When he was barely three he was being scouted by coaches for youth football leagues around here (minimum age: 5, minimum weight 42 lbs). He has been wearing size 6 diapers/pull ups since he was two. He was HUGE until a few months ago. Now he's still tall but seems like he's even-ing out. He's definitely bigger than most kids but isn't towering over older kids like he used to. My dad is also 6'4 and my husband is tall as well, but I think his crazy growing might be done?? So have hope! He might even out soon!!
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

Watched her show last night. I have to say, I quite enjoyed it. She was weird and funny. Her husband is hot. The whole cast was actually delightful.

I liked the show. Her face doesn't move, but eh
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Quote Originally Posted by Icepik View Post
    Her 4 year old was still in diapers?
    This. 4 is too old for diapers.

At 4 you they can take it off and bring it to you!!
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information