Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Tiger Woods loves kinky drug-hazed sex!

Quote Originally Posted by cmmdee View Post
    Oh please. How is a sedative supposed to enhance an orgasm?
    It definitely does.

It's called Stilnox over here, and I have a few friends who used to take it as a recreational drug (but usually after taking uppers), but you fight against the sedative to increase the trip. I may have done it once or twice when I was younger, stupider, etc...
    You hallucinate, get really horny (and may think you're with someone else) and it increases sexual response, kinda like having sex on acid.

Personally, I prefer weed. Not that I use anything anymore.

As for Tiger, it's interesting how hard and far the mighty can fall. It was only a couple of weeks ago there was 'Tiger-mania' and everyone was gushing about him.
    I never paid much attention to him before, because to me watching Golf is very much like being sedated, but he has all of a sudden become interesting...
    I haven't fucked much with the past, but I've fucked plenty with the future

At this point, I fear he will run out of money before he runs out of old mistresses to pay off.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Bronze Member

I hope Elin leaves him but I fear not, because she may be in it for the money herself.

On a side-note, a few years ago I was taking Ambien for insomnia, but instead of going to bed and sleeping, I was on more than one occasion taking baths (and shaving my legs).I had no recollection of it the next morning but I saw that I had cut myself with the razor - and put a bandaid on it! Scary!

So Ambien is the new Quaaludes?

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

Ah, Ludes. I'm from that generation.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

Ludes need to make a comeback.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Seriously. Those were the days, eh?

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

i'm in yer manifesto, correcting your spelling mistakes

Quote Originally Posted by bellini View Post
    Ambien put me into a coma and gave me a drug hangover the next morning. Something is obviously wrong with me.
    Seriously. Nyquil puts me in a coma. I'd be out for a week if i took Ambien.

Quote Originally Posted by Coffeelover View Post
    On a side-note, a few years ago I was taking Ambien for insomnia, but instead of going to bed and sleeping, I was on more than one occasion taking baths (and shaving my legs).I had no recollection of it the next morning but I saw that I had cut myself with the razor - and put a bandaid on it! Scary!
    It sounds like Ambien is some fucked up shit.
    "Hope everyone' shavin a good one!" - Karistiona

Jack Nicholson had a near death experience with Ambien

January 24th, 2008 - 5:39 pm ICT by admin -
    Washington, Jan 24 (ANI): American actor Jack Nicholson revealed how he once escaped death while using Ambien sleeping pills, which had reportedly been prescribed to recently deceased actor, Heath Ledger.
    The 70-year-old actor stated that he had once tried the sleeping aid several years ago, but the experience he got from it left him so shaken, that he has been warning his pals off the drug ever since.
    “I warn people about Ambien. “I almost drove off a cliff once. I don’t take sleeping pills but somebody said, ‘Take this, it’s mild’. “I got a call in the middle of the night, kind of an emergency, and I almost drove off a cliff 50 yards from my house, and I live up in the mountains in Aspen (Colorado). So I warn people about it. But I also did not know Mr Ledger,” Contactmusic quoted him as saying.
    Ledger, who was 28-year-old Australian actor, was found dead in the bedroom of his New York home on Tuesday (22Jan08) afternoon.
    An autopsy carried out on Wednesday (23Jan08) failed to reveal how the Brokeback Mountain star had died.
    Police believe his death is drug-related as sleeping pills were found by his bed. However, no illegal drugs were found. (ANI)

Read more: http://www.thaindian.com/newsportal/entertainment/jack-nicholson-had-a-near-death-experience-with-ambien_10014355.html#ixzz0YzyyXr9L

Damn, if it was too much for Jack it must be some powerful stuff.

--Sinclair Lewis

Gawd no doubt! The stuff should be taken off the market. Is he going to claim he was sleep cheating?

Quote Originally Posted by sprynkles View Post
    Gawd no doubt! The stuff should be taken off the market. Is he going to claim he was sleep cheating?
    Ya know, that excuse might just be crazy enough to save his ass!
    What I really want to know is whether it makes your poop glow in the dark after eating it! ~ Kittylady

Quote Originally Posted by misrule View Post
    It definitely does.
    It's called Stilnox over here, and I have a few friends who used to take it as a recreational drug (but usually after taking uppers), but you fight against the sedative to increase the trip. I may have done it once or twice when I was younger, stupider, etc...
    You hallucinate, get really horny (and may think you're with someone else) and it increases sexual response, kinda like having sex on acid.
    We must have gotten a different prescription! Because my doc has Rx'ed me Ambien and not once did I hallucinate/trip/have sex... In fact I wasn't awake 15 minutes before I passed the f*ck out! HAHAHA!

Quote Originally Posted by cmmdee View Post
    We must have gotten a different prescription! Because my doc has Rx'ed me Ambien and not once did I hallucinate/trip/have sex... In fact I wasn't awake 15 minutes before I passed the f*ck out! HAHAHA!
    Same here. It made me relaxed and sleepy, and before I knew it, I was out. I woke up the next day feeling really rested and I didn't hesitate to get out of bed in the morning. It worked wonders for getting me some good sleep during the short period I used it. (back in 2001)

czb

Quote Originally Posted by sharky View Post
    Jack Nicholson had a near death experience with Ambien

January 24th, 2008 - 5:39 pm ICT by admin -
    Washington, Jan 24 (ANI): American actor Jack Nicholson revealed how he once escaped death while using Ambien sleeping pills, which had reportedly been prescribed to recently deceased actor, Heath Ledger.
    The 70-year-old actor stated that he had once tried the sleeping aid several years ago, but the experience he got from it left him so shaken, that he has been warning his pals off the drug ever since.
    “I warn people about Ambien. “I almost drove off a cliff once. I don’t take sleeping pills but somebody said, ‘Take this, it’s mild’. “I got a call in the middle of the night, kind of an emergency, and I almost drove off a cliff 50 yards from my house, and I live up in the mountains in Aspen (Colorado). So I warn people about it. . . .

sorry, but what kind of NIMROD drives after taking ambien??? it is a sleep-aid. it works great. i've used it and there are times when i couldn't have gone to sleep without it.

can't imagine using it to help with sex since i take it when i *know* i'm not getting any.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information