Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Tiger Woods loves kinky drug-hazed sex!

^^^
    that's true.
    my grandmother got hooked on dormicum (stilnox in some countries) and she'd do weird shit at night, including sleep eating. then she switched to ambien and she'd do slightly less crazy shit but still some walking around, sleep eating, answering the phone and speaking to people and then having no memory of it...
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Brookie View Post
    It probably would (I know it would help me a lot in that situation!), but she doesn't appear to be leaving.
    She might-hopefully-be taking her time in considering what to do. Methinks she loves the asshole so that makes it harder. And the young kids. And the fact that she isn't American so has a bigger decision to make.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

Woods' email, Uchitel's friend tells Us, details the athlete's "disturbing dream."
    "I had a dream we were married and I was leading the tournament," Woods reportedly wrote. "I came home, excited to see you, and there you were in the bedroom getting f--ked by Derek and David [Boreanaz]. Some part of me thinks you would like that."
    The married athlete then explains how wired he is from his X-rated vision of Uchitel with TV and baseball hunks. "Now I can't get back to sleep. My body is tired, but my mind is awake. Need an Ambien."

That's just weird and creepy

IF she stays with him for 2 years for 55 million, she shouldn't have to sleep with him. Also IF she stays with him for 1 year, she should get 30 million.

Tiger's endorsements are paid for people who like his squeaky clean family image. I don't know if they want him after all this. And the fat lady hasn't sung yet.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by sharky View Post
    Woods' email, Uchitel's friend tells Us, details the athlete's "disturbing dream."
    "I had a dream we were married and I was leading the tournament," Woods reportedly wrote. "I came home, excited to see you, and there you were in the bedroom getting f--ked by Derek and David [Boreanaz]. Some part of me thinks you would like that."
    The married athlete then explains how wired he is from his X-rated vision of Uchitel with TV and baseball hunks. "Now I can't get back to sleep. My body is tired, but my mind is awake. Need an Ambien."

That's just weird and creepy
    Classic transference. He deals with the guilt of fucking around by having the Wife character screwing around at home in his dreams. Not only is that but the Wife is hurting him even worse by fucking up his tournament win.

I betcha anything that Tiger was controlling and irrationally jealous of Elin. He noted every man she ever talked to and blew little things out of proportion.
    CHILLY FREE!
    i have to zero the contain to your level -bugdoll
    you can't even be ogirinal - Mary

I bet Elin is just going to love hearing about that dream. Not only was he fucking that whore-bitch, but was dreaming that she was his wife. Ouch. That deserves another two hits to the gut with a putter.
    Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

NIne iron, Soj, nine iron.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

I heard the ante has been upped:

80 million

But if I were Elin, there would be a clause: I do not have to sleep with TW, I get the $$$$ and I can have my own boyfriend.

^^^
    that's a sweet deal...
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Question

But if I were Elin, there would be a clause: I do not have to sleep with TW, I get the $$$$ and I can have my own boyfriend.

Just one? Isnt he already up to EIGHT...?
    Sugar... The real gateway drug

Eh she should get as much money as she can, then divorce him. He sounds so immature from what I've been reading lately. A narcissistic asshole. Life's too short to live with that. She's going to have a supremely hard time trusting him again if she stays. Even if she doesn't care, who needs the embarrassment of another scandal? I'd leave after this big of a mess.

czb

I heard the ante has been upped:

80 million

you should be elin's attorney. and add a clause in the contract that says the bf is better looking than tiger. but of course, that would include >95% of the guys on the planet.

can't believe she had sex with that superfug.

Oh, please. The guy's a jerk, but it's not like he killed somebody. At least Elin's smart enough to update her prenup.

i'm having sex on ambien right now! wheee!

Quote Originally Posted by Brookie View Post
    It's probably the reason he was found snoring next to his vehicle following the incident; he took the Ambien but forgot to have sex.
    LMAO!
    Bitch needs to keep her mouth shut about fucking another woman's husband and he's a narcissistic bastard! Just my 2 cents. On another note if I ever find a man I got a friend that has an ambien script.

I mentioned the Ambien sex thingie to a friend of mine at dinner tonight and sadly, she reports that although she takes Ambien, all she does is sleep when she takes it. I told her to go home to her husband tonight and give it another shot.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information