Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree86Likes

Thread: Tiger Lily Hutchence, (daughter of the late Michael Hutchence) at a Music Festival.

Quote Originally Posted by BeantownBitch View Post
    I don't think she looks like him at all. Her mom was such a whore back then i heard even he did not think she was his daughter.
    Not at all? Really?
    dilligaf, PecanPie, Jazzy and 3 others like this.

She looks exactly like her father,just like M.William,s Mathilda,she is the spit of her dad too.
    sputnik, Kittylady and greysfang like this.

Last I read she was planning to move to NYC to pursue acting and modeling, but felt a responsibility to stay and help raise Peaches kids.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Boston mass, I now reside in the WHITE MOUNTAINS NH

Oh god no...i just don't see it. I'm sorry. I'm am all good with some thinking she does but nope. Not me.

How did Bob end up raising her? Was he back with Paula when she died? I don't know much about Paula and Michael.
    “Cigarettes and coffee: an alcoholic's best friend!”
    ~Gerard Way

A*O

Bob Geldof stepped up and adopted or at least became legal guardian to Paula's orphaned daughter so she could grow up with her half sisters. I wouldn't say the Geldofs are exactly a model family but kudos to Bob for setting aside his bitterness over Paula running off with Michael like she did. But it must sting to be reminded of the man who stole her away when Tiger looks so much like her father.
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be surprised - Dorothy Parker

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by ChemicalHelena View Post
    How did Bob end up raising her? Was he back with Paula when she died? I don't know much about Paula and Michael.
    Bob and his partner Jeanne Marine stepped in so that Tiger could be raised with her sisters after both her biological parents decided to throw their lives away. Michael's family made moves to get custody but Bob ultimately won.

Edit because I cross-posted with A*O - I think a lot of the problems experienced by the Geldof girls was probably down to what they witnessed with their mother. Peaches was 11 when Paula Yates finished herself off and saw years of drug taking, suicide attempts and instability. Bob is an arsehole too, but I think the real damage started with Paula.
    Jazzy likes this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Peaches was 8 and the oldest girl was 11 when Paula lost custody of them to Bob due to her drug use, erratic behavior and suicide attempts. Paula was a bitch who then blamed Bob for Hutchence's death. Paula cancelled a planned trip to Australia with Tiger Lily the day before Michael died because she had a custody hearing for her other girls the next month, so that meant for some reason she couldn't go to Australia and see Michael on tour with INXS. Paula said Michael "couldn't bear to be without his baby" so Bob was responsible for his death. Michael called Bob the night before he died and screamed at and threatened him after Paula cancelled her trip. The fact that Paula and Michael were drug-addled fuck-ups somehow wasn't to blame - if Paula had been a decent mother, she wouldn't have had to go to court and probably could've handled a trip to Australia, and if Michael was a decent father maybe he would have moved to England and actually been a decent parent rather than taking drugs and partying on tour with INXS. Michael's mother and sister blamed Paula and said on the morning of Michael's death, she'd called and said she'd harm herself and Tiger Lily if Michael didn't agree to marry her.

When Paula OD'ed, her body was discovered by 4 year old Tiger Lily, who was alone in the house for hours with her mom's body. The next day, Bob filed a petition for guardianship of Tiger so she could be with her sisters. The only other person who wanted Tiger was Michael's sister, but the court rejected her claim on the grounds that she lived in California and didn't have an established relationship with the girl, so that wasn't seen as strong enough to uproot Tiger from her home country and her siblings. Michael's parents also supported Bob's petition. It was seven years later, when Bob filed to legally adopt Tiger, that Michael's mom and sister then suddenly decided that now they wanted custody of her. They disputed Bob adopting Tiger because they didn't want her name changed from Hutchence to "Hutchence-Geldof" (her now legal name). The courts understandably didn't take them seriously.
    "Don't trust nobody, and 'nobody' meaning Jay Leno in particular." -Chris Rock

She's has Michael's hair I'll give her that but I see Paula when I look at her face. Michael was the sex!

I feel sorry for them losing their sister so recently. That's the one Tiger actually remembers. I hope the rest of them have good lives without drugs.

I think it's really great she wants to help with Peaches' kids. I know I would want to do that as well. They are gonna need it.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Hit By Ban Bus!

So unfortunate looking but loaded. Wont have a problem getting a dude

Elite Member

^ Is she looking for a dude?
    "You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel."

I wonder tho about Bob's parenting skills. Weren't Peaches and Pixie tabloid infamous for drug abuse and heavy partying when they were just teenagers? Like a British version of Paris and Nicky Hilton back then. You'd think Bob would have been stricter with his daughters. I know that he said after Peaches' death that he blames himself somewhat for this tragedy.
    rollo likes this.
    No, no, NOOO. Of course he's not the boy's father. Look at the turn ups on his jeans!

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by RobbieLee View Post
    I wonder tho about Bob's parenting skills. Weren't Peaches and Pixie tabloid infamous for drug abuse and heavy partying when they were just teenagers? Like a British version of Paris and Nicky Hilton back then. You'd think Bob would have been stricter with his daughters. I know that he said after Peaches' death that he blames himself somewhat for this tragedy.
    I think the main damage was done when they were small and under the influence of their mother and then her death. If Bob was strict at all it would have simply been something else for them to overly rebel against. As for blaming himself, that's a pretty normal reaction of any parent who has lost a child to the cruelty of addiction.
    gas_chick likes this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

I do agree that while the kids were in Geldof's house, they weren't necessarily being parented that much while he pursued his career around the world. It's a sad situation even now when the 'girls' say they are trying to help raise Peaches' kids. This could be like Fifi trying to raise them.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Elite Member

I think she looks just like her dad. Such a tragic family…I hope she'll continue to be OK.
    Clubber Lang likes this.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information