Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast

Thread: Threats against Shiloh Jolie-Pitt

oh he's probably fug too. Everybody is fug! fug fug fug!
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by Bijoux View Post

I can't get over this picture
    aww haha I think she's so cute in that picture actually. She's such a pretty baby IMO. I'm surprised so many people think she's not cute... I've always thought she was so, so adorable.

^^I agree. I think Blobby is a precious little thing, and will be quite the stunner when she grows up.
    President Barack Obama
    Sounds amazing, doesn't it?

I didn't say she IS special, just that she LOOKS special. And she does!

Duh!

Shame! Shame! Shame!

Filed under: Brad Pitt > Baby Blabber

Life & Style magazine put little Shiloh Jolie Pitt on the cover of their magazine this week.
    The sensational and untrue story claims that her superstar parents have increased security after discovering a chilling note threatening her safety left outside one of their homes.
    But it's all lies, Poppa Pitt says!
    "This is absolutely not true and reckless and dangerous to put these ideas out into the world," says Brad.
    Agreed!
    Nice to know the story is complete bullshiz, though.

Celebrity gossip juicy celebrity rumors Hollywood gossip blog from Perez Hilton » Blog Archive » Shame! Shame! Shame!

I think she is sooo adorable

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    So the people who think she looks cute are ok to say so, but the people who think she looks fug aren't?

Wtf double standard is that.
    i agreed. i think she's cute but if others don't think so and said so, i don't see how that's cruel????

if so, most of you guys are CRUEL for saying paris and lindsay and britney are ugly!! there!

^^ Yeah everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I love when people get so upset on this forum about that kind of stuff. It is silly. This is a mostly bashing website anyway! LOVE IT!

There is a difference between bashing adults (I use the term loosely) who choose to parade themselves in front of cameras and choose to make their lives public in some way and in bashing a child who didn't agree to any of it.

Hopefully, adults can withstand the criticism that comes their way, particularly in the case of actors or celebrities, where critiques are part of their work. The same isn't true for children who, at some point, will see comments about themselves on websites.

I'm not saying we can't have our own opinions about whether a child is cute or not. I personally don't understand why any adult would feel the need to voice a negative opinion about a child's looks. It doesn't say much for the adult, frankl.y

Quote Originally Posted by buttmunch View Post
    Oy, watch it about the huge heads! My little heathen has a massive head, just like his dad, although it looks better when they start to hit about 6'3 and bulk up a bit.
    My husband had a huge head as a child so I understand, it still doesn't change the fact of the matter that she had to hurt coming out.

Quote Originally Posted by Bellatheball View Post
    There is a difference between bashing adults (I use the term loosely) who choose to parade themselves in front of cameras and choose to make their lives public in some way and in bashing a child who didn't agree to any of it.
    How about a child that will never know it happened, can't read it, and who wouldn't understand if you said it right to their face?

Hopefully, adults can withstand the criticism that comes their way, particularly in the case of actors or celebrities, where critiques are part of their work. The same isn't true for children who, at some point, will see comments about themselves on websites.
    LOL yeah, i can see a 3 year old trolling the internet looking for comments that say they have a big head.

I'm not saying we can't have our own opinions about whether a child is cute or not. I personally don't understand why any adult would feel the need to voice a negative opinion about a child's looks. It doesn't say much for the adult, frankly
    We voice negative opinions on people's looks who could actually READ and be insulted by it if they came by. Tha's worse than insulting a blob that basically just giggles and drools all day long and has no idea wtf is going on in the world.

The whole "children are precious and off limits and WONDERFUL" thing is kind of ass backwards.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

I hate children in general so I don't really care what I say about them. But then again, I am not a very caring person.

I clearly said "at some point" they are likely to see these comments. I don't mean today. It doesn't seem unreasonable to think that a teenage kid is going to google themselves and see what's out there on them.

I disagree with your last statement. I'm not saying people should have no opinions or only favorable opinions about children. That's unrealistic. I'm saying that, as adults, it would seem we'd have enough common sense and compassion to keep our mouths shut when we have nothing kind to say about a child. What good does it do to mock a child because they don't live up to some standard of beauty. Does it make the commentator feel better about him or herself? If not, what other conceivable reason would an adult have for putting a child down?

Gimmie a break, already. The freakin kid is an angel. More perfect looking than the gerber baby. Too cute.

I would say the same if she were the spawn of Aniston's.

But I guess I think a lot of babies/kids are cute.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Or why must we comment that a child looks "special" ie they look mentally challenged like a mentally challenged child can't be as cute as a so called normal child. This baby is not Rumer Willis who has chosen to become an actress even though she has inherited the worst features of both her parents and has opened herself up to the fug, potato head comments that people throw out about her left and right.

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast

Thread Information