Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Threats against Shiloh Jolie-Pitt

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

yeah that apple girl is awfully ugly

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

^Aww, she's not too bad. She looks exactly like her father.

Poppa Pitt says it is not true.
    "This is absolutely not true and reckless and dangerous to put these ideas out into the world," says Brad.
    Shiloh is a cutie. She looks exactly like my sister did when she was a baby.

...I think my Momma must have had an affair because my sister is all straight blond hair, big blue eyes and AJ lips, while the rest of us are green eyed with wavy dark hair.
    ssabmud

Quote Originally Posted by sparkly View Post
    ^Aww, she's not too bad. She looks exactly like her father.
    You're right, she does look like her father. Too bad her father is a hideous, beastly looking fug!

I can't get over this picture

Quote Originally Posted by Bijoux View Post

I can't get over this picture
    Aww, I think it's cute!!

She looks like a little ice cream cone.

Wow. I am so shocked about the vicious comments toward a child. I've seen the mag in question and it completely obvious that this was not a "posed" photo. Everybody is entitled to their opinion as to whether a child is cute or not and I tend to be like yanna -- if I don't think a baby is cute, I say nothing -- but to claim that she is "special" or "mentally handicapped" based on a few paparazzi photos is beyond the pale. I have to agree with Butt -- GR has turning into a very mean-spirited and nasty place in these kind of celeb threads. Next thing you know, someone will be wishing Shiloh dead just for the "misfortune" of being born to Brangelina. And of course we already know that AJ "hates" her anyway.

AJ and Pitt were both quite weird looking as babies. Maybe Shiloh is simply an odd combination of her parents' less photogenic traits. Maybe she is having an early 'awkward' stage...

oh, whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetness View Post
    Aww, I think it's cute!!

She looks like a little ice cream cone.
    My Mum's head was shaped rather like that and my ex-bf called her "Light Bulb Head". He did it right to her face. His brother was absolutely shocked but my Mum just laughed and laughed. "Ice Cream Cone Head" is admittedly MUCH cuter as a nickname.
    Last edited by Tati; February 7th, 2008 at 08:22 PM.

Poor little Shiloh. The other kids get toys to play with, and all she gets is a lousy roll of scotch tape.

Quote Originally Posted by pacific breeze View Post
    Wow. I am so shocked about the vicious comments toward a child. I've seen the mag in question and it completely obvious that this was not a "posed" photo. Everybody is entitled to their opinion as to whether a child is cute or not and I tend to be like yanna -- if I don't think a baby is cute, I say nothing -- but to claim that she is "special" or "mentally handicapped" based on a few paparazzi photos is beyond the pale. I have to agree with Butt -- GR has turning into a very mean-spirited and nasty place in these kind of celeb threads. Next thing you know, someone will be wishing Shiloh dead just for the "misfortune" of being born to Brangelina. And of course we already know that AJ "hates" her anyway.
    I agree,she is an innocent baby.She didn't ask to be born nor can she help who her parents are.

Quote Originally Posted by sprynkles View Post
    I totally don't believe it. If anything, they're making it up.

Oh come on, that's quite cute

Quote Originally Posted by yanna View Post
    Piloh is not cute. Who her parents are if of no importance really. Apple Martin looks like a squid with her eyes so far appart, Salma Hayek's kid looks like a monkey, BritBrit's youngest looks dumb as hell and little Violet Affleck (which I always read as Violent Attack) scares the crap out of me, she looks like the devil. Little inexplicably Asian Suri is not so bad though... I don't like children. They are not automatically cute to me. I will not do you the courtesy of cooing over your baby if it's ugly as hell. If I find a baby pretty it has to be VERY cute or have a lot of personality or I will say nothing at all.
    That was hilarious

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

I agree. I know a lot of people on here would never say that to a child's face, but going on and on about a celeb's child being hideous/retarded is mean. These children didn't ask to be born, nor do they want to be paraded in front of magazines to be ridiculed. They should be exempt from the cruelties of people.

^^ Amen.

So the people who think she looks cute are ok to say so, but the people who think she looks fug aren't?

Wtf double standard is that.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Pitt is Pissed

Brad Pitt has hit out at a magazine which published a story about a death threat aimed at his biological daughter Shiloh.

The actor was furious after reading a report in Life&Style claiming that he and partner Angelina Jolie had found a threatening note on their doorstep.

They were alleged to have increased security at their home following the discovery of the letter, which read: 'We got this close already.' It was said to be accompanied by a photograph of Shiloh.

Pitt denied the claims, saying: "This is absolutely not true and reckless and dangerous to put these ideas out into the world."

A man identifying himself as a freelance journalist was arrested outside the couple's home last week.

Showbiz - News - Pitt 'furious' at Shiloh death threat claim - Digital Spy

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast

Thread Information