Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Threats against Shiloh Jolie-Pitt

Quote Originally Posted by cynic View Post
    She is a fruitcake attention whore....
    This is the most accurate description I've ever seen of AJ.

Quote Originally Posted by cynic View Post
    Why do anything that the woman does? Why hang a vial of blood around your neck? Why tongue kiss your brother in public? Why adopt children from various countries? She is a fruitcake attention whore.... That isn't a photo from some journalist who just happened by.....
    I'm not arguing any of those points. I'm just saying, FOR ME PERSONALLY, it's not cool to make fun of a child's imperfect looks. Frankly I'm a bit pissed that I've been made to defend these idiots. However, a child is more than their eyes that are too wide or their hair that doesn't cooperate. Kids are fantastic and it's frustrating that, as adults, we all try and say our value shouldn't center on our looks alone. Yet, we turn around and assign value to a child because she looks "special."

It totally looks like a photo the paps snapped. The magazine doesn't have an interview with Brad or Angelina so how do you figure they contacted US? I hope it's not true. Parents have enough to worry about without someone threatening to kidnap one of your kids.

I think Shiloh is adorable. I just love chubby cheeked babies!

Quote Originally Posted by Bellatheball View Post
    I'm not arguing any of those points. I'm just saying, FOR ME PERSONALLY, it's not cool to make fun of a child's imperfect looks. Frankly I'm a bit pissed that I've been made to defend these idiots. However, a child is more than their eyes that are too wide or their hair that doesn't cooperate. Kids are fantastic and it's frustrating that, as adults, we all try and say our value shouldn't center on our looks alone. Yet, we turn around and assign value to a child because she looks "special."
    But I'm not politically correct....and I'm not overly fond of children....they are not "fantastic" to everyone....and I think looks are highly underrated....

Well maybe that's a good thing for you.

Then why make the comment that she looks "special" ? I hope that no one here has a mentally challenged child cause aren't you all saying that they can't be cute or is it okay if you just say "special"?

I'm not over-enamoured with a lot of these kids looks, but I do think that children grow into their looks and, sometimes a cute baby/child will make a plain adult.

I am sure that everyone one of us who have children have shots of them where someone would think they look "special". I think it is cruel to say that about a child who did not ask to be in the spotlight and IMO, looks like most other kids her age.

I don't think she looks special, not at all, actually I think she is really adorable.

Well maybe that's a good thing for you.
    I hope you aren't calling me ugly...as that is against the rules....

Quote Originally Posted by gas_chick View Post
    Then why make the comment that she looks "special" ? I hope that no one here has a mentally challenged child cause aren't you all saying that they can't be cute or is it okay if you just say "special"?
    I never called her "special"......that was someone else...I said she had the same stupid look on her face as her mother does.....

I don't know if she's "special" or not but I haven't seen one photo of that kid with her mouth closed. Not one! The open mouth does give her a kind of vacant look, sorry to say.

The kid does look a lil frying pan/face, but alien spawn Suri and Unfitney's flipperkids look a fuck of a lot worse.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

What's a flipperkid?

Just once, I would like to see Shiloh with a genuine, oh-my-gosh kinda of smile that we see all the time on Suri and Violet.

Oh god, the speculation, posed photo, looks like any other celebrity candid..I'm sure there are plenty of threats, since these are supposedly two very well known celebrities. Every child has a different personality..Violet is obviously very outgoing, Sean Spears or whatever his name is and that Shiloh Pitt child...are probably just more introverted...

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information