Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 172

Thread: Threats against Shiloh Jolie-Pitt

  1. #136
    Elite Member MsDark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Northwest MS/Memphis TN
    Posts
    31,261

    Default

    I thought even Rumer Willis looked cute once upon a time.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

    "I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

  2. #137
    Elite Member Sweetie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Den of the roving cunty bitches
    Posts
    24,532

    Default

    Well we have 5955 days until she legal so I guess we can't wait that long to talk about her.

    This site has a countdown until her 18th b-day. (lame but true)
    Lex & Terry Online - Home

  3. #138
    Elite Member gas_chick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    43,854

    Default

    I'm more angry about the "special" comments. I have a friend with a Down's baby and he is adorable and I can't even imagine what her reaction would be if someone were to say oh he looks "special".

  4. #139
    Elite Member Grimmlok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    In WhoreLand fucking your MOM
    Posts
    55,359

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bellatheball View Post
    I clearly said "at some point" they are likely to see these comments. I don't mean today. It doesn't seem unreasonable to think that a teenage kid is going to google themselves and see what's out there on them.

    I disagree with your last statement. I'm not saying people should have no opinions or only favorable opinions about children. That's unrealistic. I'm saying that, as adults, it would seem we'd have enough common sense and compassion to keep our mouths shut when we have nothing kind to say about a child. What good does it do to mock a child because they don't live up to some standard of beauty. Does it make the commentator feel better about him or herself? If not, what other conceivable reason would an adult have for putting a child down?
    What good does it do to mock anything? We mock everybody left right and center.

    Why should any kid be more special than some random person on the street? If we're going to be compassionate, it's a bit hypocritical to pick and choose.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

  5. #140
    Elite Member nycgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    4,316

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MrsDark View Post
    Gimmie a break, already. The freakin kid is an angel. More perfect looking than the gerber baby. Too cute.

    I would say the same if she were the spawn of Aniston's.

    But I guess I think a lot of babies/kids are cute.
    I agree, to me she looks like a baby model or something. She's too cute. But then again I do think most babies look like sweet little things.

  6. #141
    Elite Member Bellatheball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    17,107

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    What good does it do to mock anything? We mock everybody left right and center.

    Why should any kid be more special than some random person on the street? If we're going to be compassionate, it's a bit hypocritical to pick and choose.
    How is it hypocritical for me to say I don't make fun of any child's looks? I'm not picking and choosing between them.

  7. #142
    Elite Member Grimmlok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    In WhoreLand fucking your MOM
    Posts
    55,359

    Default

    No, it's hypocritical to say "stop mocking (insert person place or thing) because it's wrong", despite mocking everything else under the sun in here.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

  8. #143
    Elite Member mistify's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    in the twilight zone.
    Posts
    4,558

    Default

    I think Shiloh is cute.. her lips are too damn big, but she is still a cutie.
    "Shit, I think I just confused myself. QUICK! Somebody hand me chalk, a chalkboard and Will Hunting's brain!" michael k -dlisted

  9. #144
    Elite Member Bellatheball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    17,107

    Default

    That's right. I forgot, every opinion you have must be in black and white. It's not enough to say adults who live their life in the public eye are fair game while children are not. No, no. All people, despite age, gender, race, nationality, must be treated exactly equally when it comes to mocking. How silly of me to stratify things.

  10. #145
    Elite Member TonjaLasagna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    2,876

    Default

    Shiloh is adorable.
    Can't imagine how she'll turn out with Brangelina as her guardians & the damn paparazzi hangin round her all the damn time.
    She'll lead a charmed life, but in a gilded cage, that's for sure.

    Maybe she could live in Missouri for a few yrs with Brad's parents? So she can see how the common folk live.

  11. #146
    Elite Member Grimmlok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    In WhoreLand fucking your MOM
    Posts
    55,359

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bellatheball View Post
    That's right. I forgot, every opinion you have must be in black and white. It's not enough to say adults who live their life in the public eye are fair game while children are not. No, no. All people, despite age, gender, race, nationality, must be treated exactly equally when it comes to mocking. How silly of me to stratify things.
    Pretty much. If they're caught on camera and end up in here then they're in the public eye.

    I mean, how many different reasons need to be thrown up? First it's not nice, then it's because babies can't fight back (or understand really), then it's cuz they might come on here later to see all the meany comments (at which point they'll be able to dispute them, so poitns 1 and 2 are void then), and now it's a matter of being in the public eye or not and special treatment based on how often they're snapped?

    Good lord, it's like listening to Dubbya's reasons for invading Iraq.

    Lastly, just because you don't agree with it doesn't mean it's wrong and the rest of those that engage in fun poking are somehow lower or 'less' in a away. That's pretty presumptuous.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

  12. #147
    Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    you already know.
    Posts
    44,439

    Default

    ..................................dead yet?

  13. #148
    Elite Member Grimmlok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    In WhoreLand fucking your MOM
    Posts
    55,359

    Default

    Careful alice, soon you'll be wishing her dead! It's a slippery slope! merely observing is a gateway!
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

  14. #149
    Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    you already know.
    Posts
    44,439

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cmmdee View Post
    I think she is sooo adorable
    p.s. i think she's cute too
    but i wouldn't want to have her

    I want deaddwarfs daughter!!!

  15. #150
    Elite Member Bellatheball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    17,107

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    Pretty much. If they're caught on camera and end up in here then they're in the public eye.

    I mean, how many different reasons need to be thrown up? First it's not nice, then it's because babies can't fight back (or understand really), then it's cuz they might come on here later to see all the meany comments (at which point they'll be able to dispute them, so poitns 1 and 2 are void then), and now it's a matter of being in the public eye or not and special treatment based on how often they're snapped?

    Good lord, it's like listening to Dubbya's reasons for invading Iraq.

    Lastly, just because you don't agree with it doesn't mean it's wrong and the rest of those that engage in fun poking are somehow lower or 'less' in a away. That's pretty presumptuous.
    Because I don't agree with who? You. LOL. Grim, I have news for you. I rarely agree with you. If this is the first time you've noticed it, then I'm hardly presumptuous. And I would add, more than once I boldfaced and underlined that this was all my PERSONAL opinion. You clearly skip over the things that allow you to continue to argue while avoiding any rational comments.

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Shiloh Jolie-Pitt celebrated her first birthday in Prague
    By CRAZY 'N' NUTS in forum Gossip Archive
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: June 2nd, 2007, 10:11 PM
  2. Kingston Rossdale and Shiloh Jolie-Pitt meet
    By PurpleHaze in forum Gossip Archive
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: July 5th, 2006, 01:12 PM
  3. Marcheline Bertrand meets Shiloh Jolie-Pitt
    By firecrotch in forum Gossip Archive
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: June 27th, 2006, 11:12 AM
  4. Angelina Jolie gives birth to Shiloh Nouvel Jolie-Pitt
    By Karizma in forum Gossip Archive
    Replies: 106
    Last Post: June 2nd, 2006, 12:29 AM
  5. More on Shiloh Nouvel Jolie-Pitt
    By mia981 in forum Gossip Archive
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: June 1st, 2006, 12:34 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •