Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: Thoughts on Trisha Paytas

Bronze Member

Oh ok I am new to this site! I am more into YouTubers then celebrities! (I am also a big fan of Rocky Horror I even have dressed up to see it in a theatre)

And the fact that this woman does OnlyFans when she is engaged and that includes doing it with other people

I do some youtubing. But not without a vest.

I love tiktok though.

Gen X started all this social media shit in case you never knew. Except for Lamebook. That was the Millenials.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Bronze Member

I use to be a big fan of YouTube but that has moved to tiktok now, I don't use Facebook alot

Elite Member

I don't understand or have patience for Tik Tok or YouTube celebrities. I cannot wrap my head around why any of these people are famous or making millions. They don't do anything worthwhile. There always seems to be weird drama. Guess I'm too old to get it...or care.

Bronze Member

I don't post alot on TikTok, most of Trisha's Tiktoks are very strange but sometimes you don't know if she is drunk or high when she is recording them and most of time she is trying to follow a trend, trying to dance or what I eat in a day.

It's hard not to deal with Youtube personalities when odious examples like Jake and Logan Paul keep showing up in news items.
    crayzeehappee likes this.

Bronze Member

I know what you mean and then Trisha is on most of the gossip and new videos on YouTube, she is always poking her nose into business that isn't hers

For me, Youtubers are kind of like defensive lineman in the NFL. I only notice them when they are being called for a penalty. There was that blonde woman (Jenna Marbles) who was really popular until she did something wrong and then there was all kinds of drama. I also know about Pewdie Pie because my kids would listen to him do his "Let's Play..." stuff with different games and I could hear Pewdie Pie's screams coming all the way from the other room. My son is a gamer and I would hear about hosts with names like "Vintage Beef" and "Captain Sparkles" - those guys were pretty uncontroversial.
    lindsaywhit and crayzeehappee like this.

Bronze Member

Ya Trisha is just known for being problematic and her many videos of her crying on her kitchen floor, alot of people are predicting that she will not get married and she will get dumped before the wedding or on the wedding day

My daughter has pulled me into watching episodes of 'Frenemies' and I find the whole YouTube world sorta fascinating. Some of the names are familiar to me because of the kids but mostly I'm in awe of how very 'culture specific' it all is. YouTubers do seem to have created their very own universe. As hollywood stars have their intermingled dramas, YouTube stars have the same. It's a fascinating subset of our culture. And yes, I think Trisha is a mess, and she makes me laugh hard.

Bronze Member

Ya Trisha is a big mess and I don't know how she can afford all the cars that she keeps buying but her new mansion has no furniture and she has brought a house for her mum and sister so people are thinking that Trisha is broke and Moses is buying all this stuff.

I discovered Pewdie Pie because he was the answer to a trivia question when we used to play weekly (pre-goddamned-pandemic) and we were the only team who got that question (that he was the answer to) right because of my son....who's been playing on our team since he was 15. After the first time I brought him everyone wanted him back. It pays to have a younger person on your team.

I remember this chick on you tube last year who generated a shit ton of outrage because she gave back an adopted (special needs?) kid apparently after making a shitload of bank having a you tube all about him and exploiting the shit out of him. But I don't even remember the chick's (or her hubby) name that's how forgettable she was. They went on some trip to the Tahiti (or some expensive ass tropical vacay) with the money because apparently exploiting kids for bank and then dumping them is exhausting as shit.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

czb

i remember reading that. i think someone here posted about it.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDark View Post
    I discovered Pewdie Pie because he was the answer to a trivia question when we used to play weekly (pre-goddamned-pandemic) and we were the only team who got that question (that he was the answer to) right because of my son....who's been playing on our team since he was 15. After the first time I brought him everyone wanted him back. It pays to have a younger person on your team.

I remember this chick on you tube last year who generated a shit ton of outrage because she gave back an adopted (special needs?) kid apparently after making a shitload of bank having a you tube all about him and exploiting the shit out of him. But I don't even remember the chick's (or her hubby) name that's how forgettable she was. They went on some trip to the Tahiti (or some expensive ass tropical vacay) with the money because apparently exploiting kids for bank and then dumping them is exhausting as shit.
    myka stauffer. lots about that on youtube. so many 'family channels' with so many controversies.

Bronze Member

[/QUOTE] I remember this chick on you tube last year who generated a shit ton of outrage because she gave back an adopted (special needs?) kid apparently after making a shitload of bank having a you tube all about him and exploiting the shit out of him. But I don't even remember the chick's (or her hubby) name that's how forgettable she was. They went on some trip to the Tahiti (or some expensive ass tropical vacay) with the money because apparently exploiting kids for bank and then dumping them is exhausting as shit.[/QUOTE]

You talking about Myka Stauffer don't get my started on that woman and her husband and the ways that they abused that little boy.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information