Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree34Likes

Thread: 'They're calling him RIP-Patz!' Robert Pattinson's Hollywood career is in jeopardy

I'm a Twitard and I come from a long line of PBR drinkers. Of course, we're Marylanders an drink Pabst and Natty Boh.

Quote Originally Posted by mjw View Post
    Leonardo DiCaprio actually has talent. Before Titanic, he had an Oscar nomination for What's Eating Gilbert Grape? and Robert DeNiro was gushing about his talent. LD had given critically praised performances in This Boy's Life, The Basketball Diaries, and Romeo and Juliet before he became a superstar. R-Patz and Leo are not even in the same boat.
    Hell Leo's Growing Pains work was better than anything I've seen from Robert Pattinson.
    mjw likes this.

I guess I'm the only one who doesn't hate her acting. I thought she was great as Joan Jett.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Quote Originally Posted by faithanne View Post
    I guess I'm the only one who doesn't hate her acting. I thought she was great as Joan Jett.
    I liked her in Welcome to the Rileys. I was prepared to hate her but I ended up really enjoying it.

I just think Kristen lacks the range an actress should have for the ungodly amount of money she makes.

To be fair I only saw her in the Snow White and the Huntsman, she acted like she was going through the motions of her character compared to Charlize who owned her role. Heck even Chris Hemsworth put in more effort than she ever did in that entire movie. She just strikes me as someone who half-asses everything and isn't grateful for all the opportunities that were given to her. RPatz seems to be more humble and grateful, he just needs better roles to show off his talent.
    Callalily likes this.

I definitely think she's got a long way to go but I think she can overcome her faults. Pattinson seems okay but I haven't seen him do much but be charming and sweet. And he can't draw in his fans unless he's in a Twilight film. Talent doesn't matter if he can't sell tickets. I think she has more longevity. I can see her growing and getting better. I want to see her On the Road performance. Heard she's very good.

Stewart is the only actor/actress who makes me uncomfortable and even makes it painful to watch her. The stuttering, the eyerolling, hair grabbing, lipbiting, and her acting in general are full of second hand embarrassment. The worst is that she always chooses parts that are very close to her or she changes the roles to be more like her. She admitted to change her lines all the times even when the director doesn't want it. And people fall for her "real shtick" when it's nothing but her inability to become another character and she tailors the roles to her needs.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilmourgirl View Post
    Stewart is the only actor/actress who makes me uncomfortable and even makes it painful to watch her. The stuttering, the eyerolling, hair grabbing, lipbiting, and her acting in general are full of second hand embarrassment. The worst is that she always chooses parts that are very close to her or she changes the roles to be more like her. She admitted to change her lines all the times even when the director doesn't want it. And people fall for her "real shtick" when it's nothing but her inability to become another character and she tailors the roles to her needs.
    Can't believe she gets away with changing lines.

Bronze Member

What do the ladies see in him? He's as plain as they come.
    00Kimmi00 likes this.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information