Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree34Likes

Thread: 'They're calling him RIP-Patz!' Robert Pattinson's Hollywood career is in jeopardy

I love hipster mockery.

If I catch either of these wankers drinking Pabst Blue Ribbon or eating pad thai and locally sourced cruelty-free wild Bushwick roof top salmon I'll call them hipsters. Otherwise they look just like many other kids their age that I see every day, this look went mainstream ages ago. Every kid at the mall looks like this. That's why they aren't hipsters. Real hipster wankers are past this look. There's no end to them where I live.

Waterslide likes this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

^ No end of hipsters - oh, no! You need a hipster trap.

Yeah, KStew and RPattz don't really rate as hipsters to me either....teeny boppers is a much better description.
    BITTER and Air Quotes like this.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

LOL that he's coming up from the L train. that's the hipster orient express.

a hipster writes home:

Dear Mom and Dad,

What can I say? I love Brooklyn and New York. The first 11 months here have been super duper; I’ve even begun looking for a job! Everyday is a new adventure. One day I find myself long boarding past old breweries in Bushwick - they are a great backdrop when I hold my i-Phone out and video myself swooshing by. Bushwick is known for its progressive and post-modern art scene. (Although I think these hispanic type people are trying to move into the nabe lately, I keep seeing them) Other days I’ll go on craft ale, wine, chocolate and cheese tours in Williamsburg – my home town. Other than that I’m either riding the trains and sewing in public or home working on art and music or on the streets soaking up the gritty, urban, communal vibe. I’m dating an Asian girl named Suzie. My friend Quinn who runs a sustainable Dim Sum food truck hired her for authenticity. She also happens to play the xylophone really well and guess what?!?!? We are on tour! Yes! ON – TOUR! This man with a lot of gold chains and rings who said he is from the Apollo Theatre Talent Agency said he is granting us permission to tour the L Train Line – all we have to do is give him 33% of our earnings collected in my fedora hat every week. I even found a video of us on You Tube during a live performance. The horse mask from my 12th birthday party you sent me in my last care package is really ironic now that I’m 27 and really helps draw a crowd. One last thing. Since I like it here so much can you and Dad call my landlord and arrange for another year to stay here? Thanks. So I guess I’ll see you on Thanksgiving.

Your son,
    Logan
    Waterslide, BITTER, jeri and 1 others like this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

The oddest thing to me is that she even knows who LZ was. I'm around college aged kids quite a bit and they never seem to get cultural references for anything before maybe 2000. It blows my mind when I mention a movie like Heathers or a show like The X-Files or something like grunge rock and they look at me blankly like I'm from another planet.
    What are you looking at, sugar-tits? - Mel Gibson

mjw
    Elite Member

Hipster logic problem:

Theodore heard of Youth Lagoon before Max. Max heard of them after Cindy, but Cindy heard of them before Don. Whos the bigger asshole?
    Waterslide and fattymatty like this.

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    . or if your implication was that Sluce and I are Twitards.
    eff that - I am no twitard! I'm a Belieber!!!!

Waterslide likes this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Don has Youth Lagoon on vinyl
    sluce and Waterslide like this.

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    The defenders of what? these two teeny boppers?

and you are wrong if you think these two are hipsters. or if your implication was that Sluce and I are Twitards.
    Yeah, everyone knows Sluce isn't a twihard, she's a Belieber.

ETA: s, Oopshould have finished reading the thread. I see Sluce outed herself without my help.
    sluce likes this.

the bieb love cannot be contained.

Quote Originally Posted by mjw View Post
    Leonardo DiCaprio actually has talent. Before Titanic, he had an Oscar nomination for What's Eating Gilbert Grape? and Robert DeNiro was gushing about his talent. LD had given critically praised performances in This Boy's Life, The Basketball Diaries, and Romeo and Juliet before he became a superstar. R-Patz and Leo are not even in the same boat.
    That's true. Leo has alot of talent and did get all that praise before Titanic. But sadly box office success and talent don't always go hand in hand. I am not writing of R-Patz yet - lets see what happens in the future. He might not be the best actor out there but he is not all that bad. Time will tell whether he gets another hit movie or not.

i think he's going to be fine, too. i really liked his performance in "remember me" and i think he should go for these type of roles in the future.

Dear Mom and Dad,

What can I say? I love Brooklyn and New York. The first 11 months here have been super duper; Ive even begun looking for a job! Everyday is a new adventure. One day I find myself long boarding past old breweries in Bushwick - they are a great backdrop when I hold my i-Phone out and video myself swooshing by. Bushwick is known for its progressive and post-modern art scene. (Although I think these hispanic type people are trying to move into the nabe lately, I keep seeing them) Other days Ill go on craft ale, wine, chocolate and cheese tours in Williamsburg my home town. Other than that Im either riding the trains and sewing in public or home working on art and music or on the streets soaking up the gritty, urban, communal vibe. Im dating an Asian girl named Suzie. My friend Quinn who runs a sustainable Dim Sum food truck hired her for authenticity. She also happens to play the xylophone really well and guess what?!?!? We are on tour! Yes! ON TOUR! This man with a lot of gold chains and rings who said he is from the Apollo Theatre Talent Agency said he is granting us permission to tour the L Train Line all we have to do is give him 33% of our earnings collected in my fedora hat every week. I even found a video of us on You Tube during a live performance. The horse mask from my 12th birthday party you sent me in my last care package is really ironic now that Im 27 and really helps draw a crowd. One last thing. Since I like it here so much can you and Dad call my landlord and arrange for another year to stay here? Thanks. So I guess Ill see you on Thanksgiving.

Your son,
    Logan
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

they both suck as actors. Bye bye!
    "Cake is the language of love" - Dylan Moran

Oh whatever, he has enough money to live for the rest of his life. I'm sure he'll be alright. Kristen on the other hand is extremely overpaid and overrated. She just got lucky with the Snow White movie cause it had Charlize Theron to pick up the slack from her lack of talent.

I enjoyed Water For Elephants. He's not a bad actor when outside of Twilight. He needs to pick some better roles and test himself more, go for something outside of his comfort zone. Kristen Stewart on the other hand is actually just a horrible actress and I don't think she really gives a fuck that she's awful which is even worse. I'd rather Robert stick around than her. He at least seems to try!
    And so, I will keep fighting to make the US a more progressive, multi-cultural country, and my fight starts on GossipRocks - mikesandy

Default Kristen Stewart & Robert Pattinson Reveal Baby Plans!

Don't you worry about RPatz's career cause he got a Plan B

Gossip Invasion: Kristen Stewart & Robert Pattinson Reveal Baby Plans!

It seems like after playing parents in ‘Breaking Dawn Part 2′, Kristen and Rob have been bitten by the baby bug!

Kristen Stewart & Robert Pattinson have realized they can't wait to be parents and want to start a family together as soon as possible! A source close to the couple informed OK! Magazine:
    “Breaking Dawn Part 2 changed them and made them realize it's something they're ready for sooner than they thought. They've known for a long time that they wanted kids, but always thought of it as something they would do down the line, but then they shot this movie and they started imagining being parents together.”

Apparently to a source on the set of 'Breaking Dawn' Kristen and Rob couldn't keep quiet about their plans to have a baby during rehearsals: “They would talk a lot about having a baby and all of their feelings about what sort of parents they'd like to be.”

Stewart & Pattinson are so eager to have kids together, that they wouldn't mind if Kristen got pregnant before their wedding planned for the fall. A family friend also told OK!: “They don't have to wait for a ceremony to start planning a family and that's exactly what they plan to do.”

Apparently Stewart's family were thrilled with the idea of Rob & Kristen starting a family soon, however if Kristen did become pregnant before the wedding, their fall wedding would be moved up and downsized: “They've hinted at even eloping and doing a quickie wedding,” says a family friends. The family friend also shared that Kristen and Rob feel like they're already married anyway.
    They've been bitten by the baby bug - they're gonna have to hang around cleaner babies!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information