Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree33Likes

Thread: Terrence Howard Accused of Beating Ex-Wife

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed Hour View Post
    NYC laws heavily favor a renter once it hits court. From the time a landlord files suit for eviction for non-payment it takes about a year for the judgement to be rendered and served by the Marshall. During that time the tenant is still in the apartment, rent free.
    Thanks!

I get a drug-addict vibe from all this. Not at ALL that that excuses him, but this is just not normal behavior at all. He's probably an abusive asshole in the first place, but him squatting for a year and being pretty much weird as hell in a lot of other instances makes me think Asshole Dude is on something hardcore.

Quote Originally Posted by Sylkyn View Post
    I get a drug-addict vibe from all this. Not at ALL that that excuses him, but this is just not normal behavior at all. He's probably an abusive asshole in the first place, but him squatting for a year and being pretty much weird as hell in a lot of other instances makes me think Asshole Dude is on something hardcore.
    Time to add to my death pool
    Sylkyn likes this.
    Vera Donovan: (Dolores Claiborne) : Sometimes you have to be a high-riding bitch to survive. Sometimes being a bitch is all a woman has to hold onto.

^ Yeah, it's pretty weird because it's not like the guy should be destitute--if you look at his imdb he's had tons of acting roles in the past few years. And he's had enough bad press, why would he just not pay his rent for a year, when he surely knows it will be reported in the media? Guy has some major, major issues.
    Sylkyn likes this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

mjw
    Elite Member

Terrence Howard flew into a violent rage -- throwing his then-estranged wife to the ground, and threatening to slash his own wrists -- after she accused him of cheating ... this according to documents filed by Howard's ex.

In the court docs, Michelle Ghent claims the brawl went down in a Toronto hotel room in April ... when she found phone numbers for 6 women in his bag ... and promptly called the women while Howard was in the room.

In her filing ... Michelle says the 44-year-old Oscar nominee threw her computer out a window, lifted her off the ground and slammed her down ... and reached for an X-Acto blade and put it to his wrist.

Ghent claims Howard also pretended to hang himself with a belt -- and told her, "I'm just thinking if I should kill you first before killing me."

Two days after the hotel fight ... Ghent claims Howard continued talking about suicide in text messages. Her filing includes dozens of texts she claims he sent -- in one, Terrence allegedly said he wishes he "wasn't such a coward and that I had the courage to finish what should have been accomplished in the abortion clinic 44 years ago."

In another text Howard allegedly said he was going to get outpatient treatment for "his addictions and emotional instability" -- and offered to deposit more than $25,000 in her account to cover the damage to her computer.

As we previously reported ... Ghent got a temporary restraining order against Howard last month after he allegedly punched her and kicked her during a July vacation in Costa Rica. For his part, Howard claimed she had pepper sprayed him.

Terrence and Michelle's divorce was finalized just 2 weeks after the alleged Toronto brawl.

Read more: Terrence Howard -- Threatened Suicide During Hotel Brawl ... Ex-Wife Claims | TMZ.com
    Visit Fishwrapper: http://www.fishwrapper.com

Dude is fucked up.

This guy needs to be put out of his ex-wives' misery. Seriously something wrong with him. He's making Chris Brown look like Joel Osteen.
    Kittylady likes this.

Must have been one of those fancy diamond encrusted computers.

Quote Originally Posted by CornFlakegrl View Post
    Dude is fucked up.
    He sounds like a borderline type. Scary. Well, we could tell by his creepy anal issues. Red flag!
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

mjw
    Elite Member

Oscar-nominated actor Terrence Howard allegedly threatened suicide with an X-Acto blade, threw his wife on a hardwood floor and called himself “Satan” during a marital meltdown in Toronto, new court paperwork obtained by the Daily News states.

Now appearing with Oprah Winfrey in the No. 1 movie “The Butler,” Howard purportedly went berserk when a planned reconciliation with his then-estranged wife, Michelle, ended in a fight over phone numbers for six women found in his bag on April 23.

Michelle Howard made the blockbuster claims in her new filing after a judge granted her a temporary restraining order last month following a nuclear dispute with the actor in Costa Rica in July.

In her new sworn statement, she said Howard first denied any knowledge of the phone numbers when she confronted him during a trip to Toronto. He then flew into a rage when she called the women on speaker phone and “confirmed” his flirting, she said.

One of the women said she was only 17 years old, the new documents state.

The “Hustle & Flow” actor allegedly erupted, shattered his wife’s computer by tossing it out a window, “grabbed” her arm, caused her to fall and then lifted her off the ground by her sweats and T-shirt so he could throw her back down again, the documents claim.

“He grabbed an X-Acto blade and put it to his wrist as if to cut himself,” her filing states. He then reached for the “belt on his robe and displayed attempts to hang himself.”

According to Michelle, the star then threatened her life.

“I’m just thinking if I should kill you first before killing me,” he purportedly said.

The new filing includes lengthy text messages Howard allegedly sent in the subsequent week apologizing for his actions, promising to see a psychiatrist and venting frustration at his wife’s lack of response.

“If this is goodbye, then I hate everything and will now use my gifts to destroy mankind,” an April 27 text attributed to Howard reads. “I will become Satan Himself! You were my last chance to love. I will now Hate in all things and seek my vengeance upon Humanity for all the wrongs ever done to me!! ... The Antichrist is Here!”

The new revelations come after Michelle Howard, 36, won a temporary restraining order last month with claims her now ex-husband “sucker punched” and “kicked” her in the head during the July 29 fight in Costa Rica.

Howard, 44, has denied the allegations and said she is the one who lost her cool in the vacation home.

“(She) suddenly went crazy for no apparent reason, said ‘I told you not to f--- with me,’ and she took out a canister of mace/pepper spray and proceeded to spray me with it,” he wrote in his sworn statement to the court.

He said she fled the property while he was flushing out his eyes and had no visible injuries when he saw her the next morning.

Howard claimed his ex — they divorced May 6 — timed her court filing to coincide with the premiere of “The Butler” in an ongoing, spiteful attempt to “ruin” his reputation.

He also said she threatened him in a series of text messages allegedly sent in the days surrounding their divorce.

The he said-she said battle is nothing new for the couple. Michelle Howard received a similar restraining order in 2011 after claiming her husband hit her several times and threatened to throw her from a hotel balcony in South Africa.

She said then that the abuse began within a week of their January 2010 marriage.

“I live in constant fear of Michelle’s endeavors to ruin my reputation,” Howard told the court in 2011.

Read more: EXCLUSIVE: Terrence Howard threatened suicide with X-Acto blade, called himself ‘Satan’ during fight with estranged wife: court papersÂ* - NY Daily News

Well. I hope she stays the hell away from him this time.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

“I’m just thinking if I should kill you first before killing me,” he purportedly said.

I can totally see him saying this shit
    Vera Donovan: (Dolores Claiborne) : Sometimes you have to be a high-riding bitch to survive. Sometimes being a bitch is all a woman has to hold onto.

Default TERRENCE HOWARD Ripped by Judge ... FORK OVER $1.3 MIL TO YOUR EX-WIFE!!!

Terrence Howard's success heading into the final season "Empire" just bit him in the ass -- or should we say the wallet -- because a judge is ordering him to give his ex-wife a huge chunk of his TV earnings.

Michelle Ghent scored a 7-figure W Friday in Los Angeles Superior Court when the judge said enough is enough, and ruled Terrence must pay her $1.3 million. About $263k of that is reportedly back spousal support -- and another $1.05 million is based on the fact he's pulling in big money.

Terrence is reportedly now making north of $250k per episode of "Empire." Michelle and Terrence's money battles have been dragging on since 2013 -- and, by comparison, he was only hauling in somewhere around $120k per episode in 2015, when the show debuted.

TMZ broke the story, Michelle filed docs last year requesting her ex pay her more than $900k in back spousal support, so today's ruling -- first reported by the NY Daily News -- is a massive legal victory for her.

There's more bad news on the horizon for Terrence -- Michelle's attorneys fees.

On Friday, the judge said the fees looked "reasonable" and set a hearing for next week to determine exactly how much he'll have to pay -- but Michelle says the tab is expected to be more than $1 million.

https://www.tmz.com/2019/08/23/terre...ichelle-ghent/

Daphodil likes this.

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

I guess he likes the taste of baby wipes. hmmm??

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information