Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree33Likes

Thread: Terrence Howard Accused of Beating Ex-Wife

Quote Originally Posted by dksnj View Post

Yeah, I'm that bored
    Those jiggly tits are grossing me the fuck out.
    Air Quotes likes this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Terrence Howard's Ex
    Restraining Order GRANTED
    Massive Black Eye [PHOTO]

Breaking News

Terrence Howard's ex-wife Michelle Ghent has just obtained a temporary restraining order against the actor -- claiming he beat her up during a blowout fight in Costa Rica last week -- and she showed up to court Tuesday with a scary black eye.

According to the order, Terrence is forbidden from coming within 100 yards of Michelle pending another hearing later this month. He is also barred from contacting her in any way.

During the hearing, Michelle's lawyer discussed the text messages Michelle allegedly sent to Terrence in May -- threatening to kill him and his family -- but argued they were misleading and incomplete. The mysterious black eye was NOT discussed in court

As for Terrence, he filed his own request for a restraining order, but that was not granted. The judge said the court would hear his side of things at the next hearing.
    As we reported, Michelle says Terrence physically abused her during the argument in Costa Rica while she was on vacation with him and his family.

Terrence tells a different story, claiming Michelle maced him, his adult daughter and another family member. He insists he never laid a finger on her.

Read more: Celebrity Gossip | Entertainment News | Celebrity News | TMZ.com
    Visit Fishwrapper: Fishwrapper Home | Fishwrapper.com
    Vera Donovan: (Dolores Claiborne) : Sometimes you have to be a high-riding bitch to survive. Sometimes being a bitch is all a woman has to hold onto.

The Six Times Terrence Howard Has Been Accused of Beating Up a Woman

Days after his ex-wife Michelle Ghent filed a second restraining order against actor Terrence Howard, alleging that a recent conciliatory trip to Costa Rica went violently awry, a woman in Philadelphia has come forward with allegations that Howard assaulted both her and her fiance at a diner back in 2005. Not that it's shocking: The Chris Brown apologist already has a long history of violent outbursts, dating back more than a decade.

Howard, of course, has a reputation for difficulty. He was dropped from the Iron Man franchise over contract negotiations stemming from his notoriously tiresome behavior on set. And he once told Elle that not only should his perfect woman look like him because "the most beautiful thing in nature is your own reflection," but that any woman who doesn't use baby wipes in conjunction with toilet paper—or isn't willing to, for Howard's sake—isn't completely clean.

But as the timeline below shows, it's not just bad-boy star behavior and weirdo interviews. There's a far more troubling pattern over the last decade, one of allegations of violent abuse and unprovoked assault:

2000 The allegation: In August of 2000, Howard was arrested in Cleveland after assaulting a flight attendant on Continental Airlines when she told him to return to his seat while the seat belt sign was on.

Howard's defense: Howard says he was just trying to take his daughter to the bathroom, and charges were dropped by the Cleveland District Attorney for lack of jurisdiction.

2001 The allegation: Less than a year after the Continental incident, Howard was arrested in Whitemarsh, PA for assaulting his estranged wife, Lori McCommas. An argument over the phone led to Howard driving over to McCommas' home, kicking down her front door, and punching her three times in the face. Pleasant.

Howard's defense: According to The Smoking Gun, "Howard admitted, 'I broke the door down and hit my wife.' After being charged with a variety of crimes (simple assault, terroristic threats, harassment and stalking), Howard subsequently pleaded guilty in 2002 to disorderly conduct."

2005 The allegation: Though the story is only coming to light now, Philadelphia Magazine reports that back in March of 2005, Howard was involved in another violent incident with two complete strangers: Danielle DiStefano and her then-fiance Kevin Saffell were in line at Ray's Dining Car in Philadelphia when Howard became violent after the couple was seated ahead of him (DiStefano and Saffell were in line first). After allegedly punching Saffell, a U.S. Marine, to the ground, Howard is said to have punched DiStefano in the chest, and continued to beat Saffell, before fleeing the scene. He was arrested and charged with simple assault and harassment, but those charges were later withdrawn and Howard only received charges for disorderly conduct.

Howard's defense: At the time, Howard admitted to the arresting officer that he'd hit both Saffell and DiStefano, but claimed it was in self-defense. When contacted more recently by Philadelphia Magazine, Howard's lawyer said that his client "has been unjustly accused of acts that never happened."

2010 - 2011 The allegation: Howard married his second wife, Michelle Ghent, on January 20, 2010. It took less than a week for the alleged violence to begin. Ghent filed for divorce in January 2011, and the divorce papers detail a gruesome year: a slug in the face a week into the marriage, a beating and near-toss off a balcony in South Africa in July, and threats with a butcher knife in the week prior to her filing for divorce. The abuse apparently continued as Howard and Ghent tried to reconcile.

Howard's defense: Howard alleges that it was Ghent who was violent towards him, the judge granted Ghent a restraining order against Howard in December of 2011.

2012 The allegation: On May 6, 2012 Howard's on again-off again girlfriend/mistress May Seng Yang alleged that during an argument at Howard's Pennsylvania home, Howard attacked her while his current girlfriend, Erica Jiles looked on. Yang "told Whitemarsh police that Howard had choked her, thrown her to the ground and punched her in the eye, then told his girlfriend, 'Fuck this, I’m going to jail for this tonight.' In a handwritten statement to police, Yang wrote that during their argument she told Howard that he had given her herpes and says he acknowledged doing so."

Howard's defense: Howard filed assault charges against Yang for punching him during the melee, and both parties dropped criminal charges and settled in a private civil suit.

The allegation: Howard and Ghent recently took another shot at a reconciliation, taking a trip to Costa Rica together August of 2013. Ghent alleges that Howard punched her in the face, after she told him she didn't think a reconciliation was going to work out, forcing her to pepper spray him in self defense. The photos are damning. A judge has granted Ghent a temporary restraining order.

Howard's defense: At the premiere of Lee Daniels' The Butler, Howard told Entertainment Tonight's Nancy O'Dell that he wanted to "set the record straight":

We're divorced now and she should stay that way, and I just wish the best for her. But as far as me harming somebody, anybody that knows me, I really can't harm a fly, you know? It's completely against my spirit.

Weird, given that in 2001 he himself admitted to breaking down McCommas' door and hitting her—a fact he seems to have conveniently memory-holed in the years since. (To be fair, his ex-wife is likely not a fly, so he can defend his quote on a technicality.) He also shared this completely nonsensical analogy about jungle snakes, in further effort to absolve his tarnished name.

Well it's heartbreaking because there's a story about someone that picked up a viper that was frozen and they put it close to their chest so that it could warm up and the moment that it became warm it bit them, and it said 'Why did you bite me?' 'Well, didn't you know I was a viper?'

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Ugh, I just can't stand him. Even before I knew about these allegations about him, I didn't like him. Ironically, I just watched him in Dead Man Down and I think he sucks as an actor too!
    Vera Donovan: (Dolores Claiborne) : Sometimes you have to be a high-riding bitch to survive. Sometimes being a bitch is all a woman has to hold onto.

Quote Originally Posted by dksnj View Post
    this sums it up pretty much:

On his deal-breaker:
    "Toilet paper - and no baby wipes - in the bathroom. If they're using dry paper, they aren't washing all of themselves. It's just unclean. So if I go in a woman's house and see the toilet paper there, I'll explain this. And if she doesn't make the adjustment to baby wipes, I'll know she's not completely clean."
    If he feels that way about women, then he better wipe of the tip of his dick every time he pees. And make sure he wipes dingleberries off after he poops.
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

And stop giving people herpes.
    Kathie_Moffett likes this.

He must be gutted that the Iron Man franchise is doing just fine without him.

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

This guy is something else, I'm pissed I've thrown money his way by watching anything he been in.

And someone needs to tell him that "volumptuous" isn't a word. Sooo klassy.

These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

fuck this abusive prick! any woman within his vicinity should think about a CHL... any (ANY) mofo breaking my door down is DEAD - through the fucking door.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

'Just another deadbeat': 'Iron Man' star Terrence Howard evicted after squatting in SoHo apartment for more than a year

• By JOSH SAUL
    • Last Updated: 6:08 PM, August 16, 2013
    • Posted: 6:07 PM, August 16, 2013

Daniel Shapiro
    This $4,000 per month SoHo apartment was once rented by "The Butler" star Terrence Howard. He skipped out owing his landlord $55,000 in back rent.
    “Iron Man” star Terrence Howard squatted in a tony SoHo pad for more than a year before recently being evicted, a new lawsuit says.
    “He’s just another deadbeat. He owes about $55,000,” said lawyer Lawrence Wolf, who’s representing the landlord of the West Broadway apartment where Howard lived for months without paying rent, until finally getting the boot in May.
    “It’s a lot of money,’’ added Wolf of the allegedly owed back-rent.
    Splash News
    Terrence Howard's mugshot ollowing his arrest in 2001 over claims he attacked then-wife, Lori McCommas.

The lawsuit is just the latest in a string of troubles for Howard, whose ex-wife got a restraining order against him last week after he allegedly beat her up.
    “The Butler’’ actor had signed a lease on the swanky apartment in November 2011 but didn’t pay rent for months — and never moved out even when his lease was up in November 2012, according to the suit.
    Wolf said there was no dispute or argument between Howard and the landlord, BLDG Management Co., other than the nonpayment of rent.
    “There’s no dispute. The issue is strictly the nonpayment,” Wolf said.
    Howard has also been arrested multiple times in the past 15 years for assaulting women.
    Howard’s reps didn’t return calls.

Has he done any interviews for The Butler? The cast was on The View today...Oprah, Forrest Whitaker, Cuba Gooding Jr, Lenny Kravitz. No TH. Made me wonder if they were keeping him under wraps. Good move, if so.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by nancydrew View Post
    This motherfucker has ALWAYS given me Ike Turner vibes.
    Me too gurl.

How was he able to stay there for a year without paying rent? Squatter's rights? What?

Quote Originally Posted by MmeVertigina View Post
    How was he able to stay there for a year without paying rent? Squatter's rights? What?
    NYC laws heavily favor a renter once it hits court. From the time a landlord files suit for eviction for non-payment it takes about a year for the judgement to be rendered and served by the Marshall. During that time the tenant is still in the apartment, rent free.
    MmeVertigina likes this.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information