Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree234Likes

Thread: Taylor Swift's 'ex-neighbour' calls her public love life fake: 'She's almost asexual

I don't even know if my neighbors are still alive, let alone asexual.

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    OK - he did know her from her childhood and took photos of her back then. The link below is an article where he says her family were neighbors of his mother, and he took pics of her when he visited from being a celebrity photographer in LA. If he was a celebrity photographer you would think you would find more about him when you google his name Instead you find that he has tried his best to make a career on Taylor's coattails.

Taylor Swift's child modelling days revealed as family friend opens early photo albums | Daily Mail Online
    What a creep, talking about the sexuality of someone he photographed as a little girl. I bet he made some good money off those photos when she hit it big, but now he's got a big case of sour grapes.

"Taylor is about Taylor…I just think she has a very large ego, and right now, her ego couldn't be bigger."

Uh huh. Translation: Taylor isn't using my services as a photographer anymore so all I have left is to badmouth her in public. Good luck getting more celeb clients now that you've just proven your trustworthiness.
    sluce, lindsaywhit, rollo and 8 others like this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Do they even know what "causes" asexuality?

It's actually been a few years for me, but that doesn't mean I am asexual.
    sluce and Belt Up like this.
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet!” Anonymous Introvert

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    OK - he did know her from her childhood and took photos of her back then. The link below is an article where he says her family were neighbors of his mother, and he took pics of her when he visited from being a celebrity photographer in LA. If he was a celebrity photographer you would think you would find more about him when you google his name Instead you find that he has tried his best to make a career on Taylor's coattails.

Taylor Swift's child modelling days revealed as family friend opens early photo albums | Daily Mail Online
    Yes. Andrew Orth knew Taylor's family when Taylor was a young child, and he did various photoshoots of her until around her mid-teens. Shortly thereafter Taylor started to become more and more famous, and the Swift family basically parted ways with him. He has stated in other interviews that he feels he contributed alot to Taylor's early career, and that he feels Taylor should be more appreciative of him and credit him more for her early success. He definitely seems like he now has an axe to grind against her.
    twitchy2.0 likes this.

Leave Taylor a lone!

I can believe she has had a few PR 'relationships' just like the whole of Hollywood but how does that lead to her being asexual?
    suzy83 and Kittylady like this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Hit By Ban Bus!

I believe it. She seems very asexual & would probably just lie there in bed. Very vanilla
    Harry Styles left/dumped Taylor on a boat in Cannes France.

That settles it then. If you get dumped on a boat in Cannes you are a frigid lesbian!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111

I mean one time, I was gonna dump this guy for being a cheater but then I was like, oh wait, we're on boat. Just wait til we get back to shore.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

Quote Originally Posted by suzy83 View Post
    I believe it. She seems very asexual & would probably just lie there in bed. Very vanilla
    Bring vanilla has nothing to do with just lying there. You can be vanilla and fuck like an animal, or be into kink and still be a dead lay.

If you're going to use specific terms, learn what they mean.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Quote Originally Posted by CornFlakegrl View Post
    That settles it then. If you get dumped on a boat in Cannes you are a frigid lesbian!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111

I mean one time, I was gonna dump this guy for being a cheater but then I was like, oh wait, we're on boat. Just wait til we get back to shore.
    I am in love with you.
    CornFlakegrl and Lalasnake like this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Brah View Post
    I don't even know if my neighbors are still alive, let alone asexual.
    Hell, my neighbor across the street offed herself about 5 weeks ago. We only found out over the weekend. And those are the neighbors we actually talk to.
    czb and Brah like this.

czb

'biff' lived across the street with his wife. one day, we noticed we never saw him around any more. turns out he had an extra-marital affair with a woman on the next street. he moved out three years ago and the couple divorced.
    Novice likes this.

This thread is getting fun. Once again, Taylor Swift is spreading joy wherever she goes.
    firebrat1229 likes this.

Better than spreading cooties!
    Quote Originally Posted by Taedium View Post
    Do you wish she'd disappear because she degrades herself by having sex?
    Or degradation s herself by having (fake) relationships
    Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    Bring vanilla has nothing to do with just lying there. You can be vanilla and fuck like an animal, or be into kink and still be a dead lay.

If you're going to use specific terms, learn what they mean.
    #schooled

Quote Originally Posted by CornFlakegrl View Post

Oh hell, you should've dumped him. Overboard.
    CornFlakegrl, pwry and Kittylady like this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

But that would make her asexual.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information