Page 5 of 52 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
Like Tree2275Likes

Thread: Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston are "dating"

He is so delicate looking. I never realized he was so fame hungry. Anyway, this should be interesting to watch.
    When you came in the air went out. And every shadow filled up with doubt. I don't know who you think you are, But before the night is through,I wanna do bad things with you.

Silver Member

He is a British classically trained theater actor who makes all of his real money in superhero movies stateside. She is a pop/country star who writes catchy songs, makes 10s of millions from her albums/concerts and lives with her cats.
    What the fuck are they even going to talk about?
    Unless this is "true love" and none of that is important.

Quote Originally Posted by levitt View Post
    This is quite literally the worst couple I could even imagine and all I can say is "I told you so" about Hiddleston being a muppet
    He is not! You shut yer whore mouth!

This is a pretty bad match up though. I don't see how Loki isn't famous enough so I'm not buying the famewhore thing. But it does make me think he is considerably dumber than I ever imagined. I mean intellectually uninteresting. Because what could he find interesting in her? That she can rhyme?
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

I knew he was a famewhore the moment I saw this video:

. . . but his famewhoring was adorable. This is weird. She's pretty and supposedly a good businesswoman. I've liked some of his past girlfriends (Kat Dennings, Gwendoline Christie), but I know fuckall about anyone else he's dated, and I know fuckall about Taylor Swift. It's a weird couple, but getitgetit. I hope they get whatever they want out of the relationship, and I get hotter staged photos.
    Melyanna likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by lindsaywhit View Post
    Never would have put these two together... but I don't blame Taylor for going for it. I sure would.
    But really who wouldn't Taylor go for?

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by NoNoRehab View Post

AMC is a cable network, true, but that doesn't mean a series averaging less than a million for its run (as with Night Manager) is very good. Compare to two of AMC's flagship original series: Breaking Bad in its last season started with 5 million overall viewers and ended with 10 million. In its current weaker season, ratings wise, The Walking Dead still averages around 14 million total viewers and 8 million in the coveted 18-49 demo.
    Isn't that apples and oranges? You are talking about two established series produced by the network showing them compared to a six part adaptation by from an outside source. An established series has time to build a following, both domestically and internationally, as well as having the full weight of the network's promotional services behind them.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Quote Originally Posted by ana-mish-ana View Post
    Oh Tom...
    She is going to be more out of this than he will and I have a feeling he may regret signing up to this even he wants to boost his profile and become Bond. Oh God I hope she doesn't get to sing for the next movie.

She will end up being in the movie.
    Bluebonnet likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Pinkii View Post
    Yeh I never thought he was after the fame and glory then he started 'dating' Ashley and thought hmmm but this definitely confirms it for me.

I'd still do him though

I meant Elizabeth Olsen not Ashley haha
    "I don't know what hammer time is, or how it differs from regular time"

I'm not seeing what is famewhorey about that video. He is adorable waving to fans that are staked out at the set and giving them a thrill.
    Serendipity likes this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Quote Originally Posted by gas_chick View Post
    I'm not seeing what is famewhorey about that video. He is adorable waving to fans that are staked out at the set and giving them a thrill.
    He is adorable, and I think he has every right to be excited and happy about landing this job. He's so fucking happy in that video. which is fantastic. To me he's always seemed like he had a bit of a desperate need to be liked, which when you're a celebrity goes hand-in-hand with a hunger for fame. Now, it may be more appropriate to call this fame-hunger rather than fame-whore, but I think the desire is definitely present. He's still awesome, talented, and this desire to be liked means that he works very hard to not only give excellent performances but to keep his coworkers happy. That's why he's beloved by his fans and coworkers.

Was it here that someone posted he went to boarding school at age 3?? WTF, how does that even work? What's wrong with his parents?
    "Don't trust nobody, and 'nobody' meaning Jay Leno in particular." -Chris Rock

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by NoNoRehab View Post
    Was it here that someone posted he went to boarding school at age 3?? WTF, how does that even work? What's wrong with his parents?

British children don't go to boarding school until they are at least 7 years old. Depending on where your birthday falls in the year the youngest you can go to primary school is 4 years old. A three year old would not be attending primary school, never mind a boarding school.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Quote Originally Posted by Pinkii View Post
    I meant Elizabeth Olsen not Ashley haha
    I actually liked them as a couple. Both about the same age, no (staged) pictures where they share intimate moments with a paparazzi...

Taylor Swift ! I can't name one song of her but she pops up each new day for her 1) guys 2)hair 3)awful style. That's literally Kim Kardashian territory, another one whose existence I am only aware because she is on DailyMail...daily.

I may be old-fashioned and boring, but it's beyond me how other people start dating with the second flirt. Keep your legs closed, the last guy has still his clothes in your room, girlfriendd !
    I'mNotBitter likes this.
    sharp as Angie's square jaw

Quote Originally Posted by Deutsche View Post

I may be old-fashioned and boring, but it's beyond me how other people start dating with the second flirt. Keep your legs closed, the last guy has still his clothes in your room, girlfriendd !
    WTF is this slut-shaming shit?
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Page 5 of 52 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread Information