Page 3 of 52 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
Like Tree2275Likes

Thread: Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston are "dating"

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by jasonx View Post
    She loves the D
    Well don't we all, sweetie?
    LaFolie, gas_chick, BITTER and 6 others like this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Don't get excited everyone. We all know it's not going to last.

Cute couple.

I'll sound really horrible now, but I'd move on from an unhappy relationship pretty fast too, if I could do that with Tom Hiddleston...

I think they look cute together... at least she has neck and nose
    yanna and Lalasnake like this.

This is a damn dirty lie and those pics are doctored and I refuse to believe otherwise.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Quote Originally Posted by BBDSP View Post
    Suddenly he seems so much less charming and interesting.
    This^^. I've lost my Tom crush.
    Alysheba likes this.
    Before you can judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. - Billy Connolly

And they were taken in Rhode Island, because we all know how vicious those Rhode Island paparazzi can be!

I have some fandom friends who kept telling me how thirsty Hiddleston is for the big fame that some of his peers have got, especially now after his last half dozen attempts to be a leading man have failed at the box office. But I didn't really think he was that bad until now.
    "Don't trust nobody, and 'nobody' meaning Jay Leno in particular." -Chris Rock

Quote Originally Posted by NoNoRehab View Post
    And they were taken in Rhode Island, because we all know how vicious those Rhode Island paparazzi can be!

I have some fandom friends who kept telling me how thirsty Hiddleston is for the big fame that some of his peers have got, especially now after his last half dozen attempts to be a leading man have failed at the box office. But I didn't really think he was that bad until now.
    Yeh I never thought he was after the fame and glory then he started 'dating' Ashley and thought hmmm but this definitely confirms it for me.

I'd still do him though
    Seapharris7 and Lalasnake like this.
    "I don't know what hammer time is, or how it differs from regular time"

This is so weird. Why whould he do/date this?

Silver Member

I never watched The Night Manager which he was in but he looked hot. However within days of that he was fame-whoring on every tv show and radio station in the UK. You just couldn't get away from the guy and he seemed to love the fame. Put me right off him. And when he was being interviewed he seemed a bit camp to me. So dating Taylor Swift doesn't surprise me. Double beard/fame-whore situation?
    Bluebonnet, Alysheba and Brando like this.

^ I'd bet money on double bearding.

at first i thought this was conan and charlize theron and that was so weird, now it's even weirder.

i think it's double-bearding as well, but they look cute.
    kasippu likes this.
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

Oh Tom...
    She is going to be more out of this than he will and I have a feeling he may regret signing up to this even he wants to boost his profile and become Bond. Oh God I hope she doesn't get to sing for the next movie.
    arie_skop likes this.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by NoNoRehab View Post

He got good reviews and a whole host of new demented fans following his lead role in The Night Manager. I think that did a hell of a lot to broaden his appeal and get him noticed by anyone who wouldn't have watched The Avengers movies so he's not exactly been hurting for publicity lately.

Quote Originally Posted by wingnut View Post
    I never watched The Night Manager which he was in but he looked hot. However within days of that he was fame-whoring on every tv show and radio station in the UK. You just couldn't get away from the guy and he seemed to love the fame. Put me right off him. And when he was being interviewed he seemed a bit camp to me. So dating Taylor Swift doesn't surprise me. Double beard/fame-whore situation?
    I watched The Night Manager because the Bloke is a massive John Le Carre fan and insisted that we have it on and I was pleasantly surprised at how much I enjoyed it (I've read a few Le Carre and didn't enjoy them at all). He was everywhere afterwards but a lot of that would have been prearranged as this was a major BBC adaption of a well known author's work. The rest would have been because he was suddenly a hot topic following the sex scenes in it, and no actor with sense isn't going to capitalise on a suddenly rise in profile and demand.
    gas_chick and Lalasnake like this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Elite Member

Dating Taylor S definitely gets you a lot attention, but I'm not sure it's good attention - and I wonder why he needs it anyway.

Page 3 of 52 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread Information