Page 10 of 52 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast
Like Tree2275Likes

Thread: Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston are "dating"

her new boobs look nice, tom looks super awkward and stiff in these photos. the hand-holding could be because of the paps and lights going off everywhere while it's dark.
    arie_skop likes this.
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

Same here...a lot of people, easy to get separated. I also give them a pass on bringing friends with them to the concert, it is not a romantic get away. Concerts are usually one big party.
    ><((((º>·. ¸¸. ·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º>><((((º>`·.¸¸.··´¯`·...¸><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.. ><((((º> `·.¸¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((º>

If it's not a romantic get away, they picked the wrong photo opp. I don't know how old Tom Hiddleston is but if he likes Selena Gomez concerts, I'll eat my hat. His PR people are useless. Hers are just doing what they always do I guess.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

He probably doesn't, but went to hang out with Swift. I have done shit I don't want to do with the person I'm dating, because it was something that they wanted to do. I'm sure she planned on going to this concert to see her friend perform and invited him along.
    ><((((º>·. ¸¸. ·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º>><((((º>`·.¸¸.··´¯`·...¸><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.. ><((((º> `·.¸¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((º>

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly View Post
    He probably doesn't, but went to hang out with Swift. I have done shit I don't want to do with the person I'm dating, because it was something that they wanted to do. I'm sure she planned on going to this concert to see her friend perform and invited him along.
    True. He might actually have feelings for her. Even so, he's getting a taste of what his boyfriend responsibilities will be with her.
    Minutus cantorum, minutus balorum, minutus carborata descendum pantorum

The Honeymoon phase of this relationship for him will probably wear off quickly.
    arie_skop and Lalasnake like this.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by gas_chick View Post
    I still hold hands with my daughter when we leave a concert and she's almost 25 so I don't see the big deal with that. I'm gonna admit I'm just jealous of whatever she's doing with him legit or not. Its more time than I'm gonna get.
    I still link arms with my mother when we're walking together. I always have, although now it means I get to pretend I'm a kind person who's helping out some deranged old bat. I also hold hands with the Bloke all the time too. If it's not me reaching for his hand it's him reaching for mine.

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    I don't know how old Tom Hiddleston is but if he likes Selena Gomez concerts, I'll eat my hat.
    I went to see Hugh Cornwell of The Stranglers on a first date with someone, even though I really wasn't in to them at all and the only song I knew was Golden Brown but I had a major crush on the guy who wanted to take me. It impressed me so much that I still can't name any other Stranglers songs to this day. I also went along to a Gary Numan gig, again purely because I liked the guy. Luckily I had a good time at that one lol.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Is Taylor that tall or is he just very short?

IMDb says she is 5'10" and he is 6'2".

Elite Member

[Blind Gossip] This Singer’s brand is about her being the good person in a relationship. If her dating relationship doesn’t work, it’s because he was a jerk, he didn’t treat her well, or he cheated on her.So if the word gets out that SHE cheated – resulting in him getting mad, breaking up with her, and unfollowing her on social media – well, that simply doesn’t work! She can’t be the bad guy! That hurts her brand!
    The only way to fix The Singer’s brand was to bring him back into the fold. So he was given considerable “business incentives” to start following her again on social media and to say nice things about her.
    Order has been restored.

Ha!

No offence to those on here.It just seems weird she's holding hands with her friend on a date with him.

^ I know. That's what I meant! She needs to do the balcony scene a la Jenni.
    arie_skop and Fly_On_TheWall like this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Quote Originally Posted by stef View Post
    her new boobs look nice, tom looks super awkward and stiff in these photos. the hand-holding could be because of the paps and lights going off everywhere while it's dark.
    Tom is thinking why did I agree to attend the Selena concert...

It gets "cuter" - she has met his mother (and look how happy they all are):

His mom is adorable.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Page 10 of 52 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread Information