Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree497Likes

Thread: Taylor Swift The 'Sexual Assault' Photo I Wanted to Keep Secret

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    IT'S STILL ASSAULT, YOU FUCKTARDS!
    Guilty, to think Trump did it 10000 times worse and still gets elected president. WTF is wrong with people!

Quote Originally Posted by Annika View Post
    is there any difference if it's just resting on her ass, gently cupping her ass, or squeezing her ass? i wouldn't really be offended if someone just put their hand there for a pic for a moment. cupping or squeezing would make me run. am i wrong about that? seriously.
    Nope, it's all assault if it is unwanted touching (in my book).
    Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post
    part of the Boys Will Be Boys rhetoric. i'm sure people will criticize TS for being a prude.
    Yeah, I know what you mean. Like having self-respect and a brain on a woman is totally apposed to the Kardashian-media-role-model.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lofty Bike View Post
    And she has the same reaction that I would have. Keep smiling because what is happening is so unexpected and disgusting that you can't wrap your head around it. And you don't know how to react, because there are other people around, you feel ashamed and - what would be appropriate?

I hate her, but she has my sympathy and solidarity here, that man assaulted her.
    Fuck that shit.
    I am guessing that I'm the only one here that put a 6'4" rugby player is an armlock for groping my ass in a really busy pub?
    He denied it was him so I pulled his wrist up into the middle of his shoulder blades and asked him why the fuck did I have his wrist in my hand then.
    ALL of his mates turned on him. Told him it was a fair cop and that he should just admit it and apologise.
    He was humiliated.
    I was 23.

I seem to remember that he tried to get the security to throw me out but when his mates joined in and told them what had happened they just told him to calm down.
    "I don't know what I am to them, maybe a penguin XD" - Tiny Pixie

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    Nope, it's all assault if it is unwanted touching (in my book).

Yeah, I know what you mean. Like having self-respect and a brain on a woman is totally apposed to the Kardashian-media-role-model.

Fuck that shit.
    I am guessing that I'm the only one here that put a 6'4" rugby player is an armlock for groping my ass in a really busy pub?
    He denied it was him so I pulled his wrist up into the middle of his shoulder blades and asked him why the fuck did I have his wrist in my hand then.
    ALL of his mates turned on him. Told him it was a fair cop and that he should just admit it and apologise.
    He was humiliated.
    I was 23.

I seem to remember that he tried to get the security to throw me out but when his mates joined in and told them what had happened they just told him to calm down.
    Good on you. I got ass grabbed by a woman once. Not a friend of mine but good friend of the family. She just suddenly grabbed my ass -in a very public place- and kept on squeezing it. IT was so wierd and embarrasing,I kept on smiling. Had no idea what to do...

Quote Originally Posted by kasippu View Post
    Good on you. I got ass grabbed by a woman once. Not a friend of mine but good friend of the family. She just suddenly grabbed my ass -in a very public place- and kept on squeezing it. IT was so wierd and embarrasing,I kept on smiling. Had no idea what to do...
    I would've turned around and said "Excuse me?! What the fuck are you doing?! "
    Before you can judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. - Billy Connolly

When I was 23, I was sitting next to one of the head honchos at a company dinner, and he slid his hand on to my thigh. Without a glance in his direction, I smiled and said, sweetly but clearly, "Oh, no, that's my knee, Steve."

To be fair, he took the laughter pretty well, and I never had another problem at that company.
    Briar Rose, Honey, Novice and 3 others like this.

We were in the Everglades checking out the view on a dock when one of the guys whom I didn't know grabbed my ass. I whipped around and asked him if he wanted to be gator food.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Had my ass weakly grabbed once by a coworker. I told him no wonder your wife dominates you if you can't even grab an ass firmly. Haven't spoken to him since thankfully. Tool.
    Honey, Brah, Lalasnake and 5 others like this.

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by darksithbunny View Post
    The lady looks like she is really grabbing Taylor's ass. Seriously, I can't really tell if he is or isn't. Looks like he might be just trying to pose with the picture and it just looks hella suspect. But where is her hand that is going toward him? It too look like she could have grabbed his ass. Maybe she did. Maybe it was ass for an ass. The photo just looks awkward. I have a picture with my friends and some of her friends that I had just met and I look like I am almost grabbing boobs because the pictures were taken so fast and they were trying to pose and it was just a hot mess. I hate anytime those pictures are brought up.
    I guess this sort of comment (and the whole bloody TMZ article) is the reason why Swifty doesn't want the photo to be made public for fear of "prejudice the potential jury". People hear "sexual assault" and think that it has to be violent and overt, so when face with something not quite like what they imagined then you get things like: "it doesn't look that bad";"maybe she was over reacting"; "maybe it's just the camera's angle" aka she's probably lying. I can't stand T.Swift and her "I'm a feminist, but only when it benefited me" ways, but I wish her the best on this.
    Last edited by Snarker; November 19th, 2016 at 08:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebonnet View Post
    I would've turned around and said "Excuse me?! What the fuck are you doing?! "
    Yes of course, afterwards everything I should have said or done came to me but i was taken over by the shock.

I think that everyone can understand that Kasippu. I worked in a bar & a night club when I was 18 and the bar manager was a toucher (or should I say fondler ) I used to regularly "accidently" step back on him when he touched me and eventually just tried to pull his mustache out a hair at a time so he learnt to leave me alone. I learnt quickly that touchers were bullies.
    The girls I worked with were generally younger/shyer than me and saw that I wouldn't put up with his shit and learnt quickly.
    Sometime I think that these things go down to previous experience *shrug*
    "I don't know what I am to them, maybe a penguin XD" - Tiny Pixie

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Three more reasons why women don't speak up more about sexual harassment/sexual assault.

Laurie Luhn.

Megyn Kelly.

Gretchen Carlson.

All three have spoken out about what a sleazy scumbag Roger Ailes is, and all three are being ripped to shreds in the media, comments sections and social media. Their looks, their careers, their personal lives are all being raked over and dismissed as nothing more than the trashiest of trash, all because they have spoken out against a powerful man who is a serial predator. Whatever you might personally think of them as women, or their politics or the way they handled the situation before, during or afterwards they did NOT deserve to be harassed and abused in the workplace and they most certainly do NOT deserve to be treated as though they are the devil incarnate because they were victims of a sexual bully and his enablers.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

I was leaning over a bar once when I felt a hand slide up under my skirt, and up hard, to the point of near penetration. I mule kicked that guy, and caught him in the lower abdomen. (I was hoping for lower.) Another bar, another show, I was standing on a chair to see the stage better when some random dude comes up, bends over, and grabs my zipper with his teeth. He wound up on his ass.

But, there have been lots of other incidents where I didn't react like the feminist badass I wanted to be, because I was so shocked, or because I didn't feel safe.
    Kittylady and Lalasnake like this.

Quote Originally Posted by VeraGemini View Post
    I was leaning over a bar once when I felt a hand slide up under my skirt, and up hard, to the point of near penetration. I mule kicked that guy, and caught him in the lower abdomen. (I was hoping for lower.) Another bar, another show, I was standing on a chair to see the stage better when some random dude comes up, bends over, and grabs my zipper with his teeth. He wound up on his ass.

But, there have been lots of other incidents where I didn't react like the feminist badass I wanted to be, because I was so shocked, or because I didn't feel safe.
    You kick ass.
    VeraGemini and Lalasnake like this.

And lower abdomen. Which is even better, I think.
    -

Quote Originally Posted by Snarker View Post
    I guess this sort of comment (and the whole bloody TMZ article) is the reason why Swifty doesn't want the photo to be made public for fear of "prejudice the potential jury". People hear "sexual assault" and think that it has to be violent and overt, so when face with something not quite like what they imagined then you get things like: "it doesn't look that bad";"maybe she was over reacting"; "maybe it's just the camera's angle" aka she's probably lying. I can't stand T.Swift and her "I'm a feminist, but only when it benefited me" ways, but I wish her the best on this.
    I didn't say she was lying. I am saying if you put this in front of different people, like what has been done here, you can't really see anything. If I had to make a decision of guilty because of this picture, I would say this doesn't show beyond a reasonable doubt. I don't know if he's guilty or not. If she feels he sexual assaulted her then she should file charges.
    Last edited by darksithbunny; November 23rd, 2016 at 01:00 PM.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information