Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast
Like Tree139Likes

Thread: Taylor Swift is NOW back To Dating The Goofy Looking Kid from One Direction..

fgg

haha, that's great!
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Elite Member

That really is pretty funny. She looks so surprised that they are pushing her out of the way so they can get pics of him.

Damn he is unfortunate looking. She's annoying as hell but she can do so much better than this asshat and she seems pretty nice so I do hope she finally dates someone decent if that's what she wants.
    And so, I will keep fighting to make the US a more progressive, multi-cultural country, and my fight starts on GossipRocks - mikesandy

Bwahaha poor Taylor, that gif is hilarious. She was brave taking on a 1D'er, their fans are all nutbars.
    I smile because I have no idea what's going on

It seemed like Taylor thought she was going to be in the picture, but the girl took it of just her friend and what's his name. Then they shoved her out of the way. It was hilarious.

Harry Styles claims Taylor Swift is asexual and a prude:

Harry Styles Dumped Taylor Swift Because She’s ‘Asexual & Wouldn’t Put Out,’ Says Insider | Radar Online

Harry Styles dumped Taylor Swift after growing tired of her “asexual” ways,

The 18-year-old One Direction heartthrob, who has earned a reputation as a ladies’ man across the pond, got bored of Taylor, 23, after she hardly ever put out.

“Taylor is so concerned that the public will think she’s a wh*re because she dates around, that she doesn’t put out,” a pal close to the We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together singer told RadarOnline.com.
    “What she doesn’t get is that the guys keep dumping her because she’s being a prude.”

Another source says the fact that she constantly talked about antiques was another turn-off for the young singer!
    “Harry found Taylor a little sexually uninterested,” a source close to the star revealed.

“While it was clear she obviously had a thing for Harry, Taylor didn’t want to put out as often as he would’ve liked. Harry is a young boy, with ladies throwing themselves at him and has had a string of relationships with older women.
    “It’s no secret he’s sexually active and is enjoying his fame at the moment. But Taylor just wasn’t up for it as much as he is. They were sexually incompatible.”

Taylor’s pal tells RadarOnline.com that her public reputation is of utmost importance to her and she doesn’t understand how she’s being perceived. “Having a clean and wholesome reputation is super important to Taylor,” the source says.

“She puts herself in these stupid situations but then honestly can’t understand why she’s getting such a shabby reputation.” Taylor tried her hardest to please Harry, the source insisted, but their lifestyles were just too different

Elite Member

Eh, do you think that's real or Taylor's PR staff trying to stop people from calling her a 'slut', ala Miley Cyrus?

I really don't care how many people she dates - she's young, who cares?

ETA: If it is true, she's better off without him anyway.

All these articles are such bullshit, and they're trying to make Harry sound like an ass, which he's not.
    BelledeJour likes this.

Asexual, hmmm? That is something new. Not sure we have ever had a famous person deemed asexual before, that I can remember. Maybe now she will go out and screw the shit out of a bunch of guys, and become a whore to prove us all wrong.

I dont think she's asexual, but I dont think she's exactly a stick of dynamite in the sack either

No sexual napalm? Must be why Mayer dumped her ass....

Looks like Taylors PR people see all the negative stories about their Pretty Princess and are trying to spin it differently. IMO she's a phoney.
    Sarzy likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by JadeStar70 View Post
    Asexual, hmmm? That is something new. Not sure we have ever had a famous person deemed asexual before, that I can remember. Maybe now she will go out and screw the shit out of a bunch of guys, and become a whore to prove us all wrong.
    Or maybe she realizes that no one cares and no one takes her seriously anyway.

I think she likes all the attention and publicity. She looked miffed when the crowd was hovering around Harry, and not caring about her. But, that is just my view on it. She still seems like a little lost girl, trying to impress the "cool" kids at school.

I don't know why either PR team is spinning this much. Of the two, who do you think is likely to still have a career in ten years?

Twee female solo acts have at least a little more longevity than boy band members with few exceptions. I doubt this guy is a Timberlake. I don't think that will change pending the outcome of this torrid affair
    ----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast

Thread Information