Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
Like Tree139Likes

Thread: Taylor Swift is NOW back To Dating The Goofy Looking Kid from One Direction..

Well, the One Direction fans are as bad as the Twihards! I can only imagine some of their fan fiction.

Well, this relationship didn't last long. It's already over lol

Taylor Swift and Harry Styles break-up: What really happened?

Harry parties, single style; Taylor poses with fans during her holiday.

More details have emerged about Taylor Swift and Harry Styles' break-up, following yesterday's reports that the pair ended their short-lived romance when Taylor left their tropical holiday in the British Virgin Islands two days early. "Yes I can confirm they have split up," a MailOnline source said.
    "They were on holiday and had an almighty row. They are two young stars at the top of their game so who knows what will happen in the future."
    Another source told Life & Style magazine that the pair's work commitments got in the way of their love life.
    "They are both really busy and never in one place for long," the source said.
    "Harry's really upset about the split and is really sensitive about it. Loads of his friends told him to be careful and that it was never going to last, and he feels a little foolish now that it's fallen apart so quickly."
    More evidence of their split has come to light, with two men spotting Taylor looking "visibly heartbroken" at the St Thomas airport in the US Virgin Islands on January 4. The men, Mike Zavagno and Jake Hurley, told the New York Post what they saw.
    "She looked really sad and lonely, really down," Zavagno said.
    Hurley continued: "We had heard she was down there with Harry Styles from One Direction, but the impression that I got was that they must have had a fight or something because she was just with her bodyguard and I said to Mike, 'She looks really sad'".
    Taylor wasn't seen crying, but Hurley said that "you could tell that something was visibly wrong".
    "She was just sitting there with her hands in her lap, no phone or anything," he said, adding that when people called her name, she waved back but "didn't really get into it".
    Meanwhile, in Harry land, the 18-year-old was seen partying for two days at Richard Branson's Necker Island (see hot tub pic above).
    When he flew out on Sunday, Harry was spotted "mingling with pretty female fans" over a three-and-a-half hour layover in Puerto Rico.
    One witness told the New York Post that Harry seemed "really happy" with his fans, giving hugs, posing for photos, and eventually going out to lunch with them at a nearby Italian restaurant.
    Harry headed straight to the recording studio upon his return to London, talking to girls in the street on his way there. Could there be a break-up song in the works?
    Taylor Swift and Harry Styles break-up: What really happened? - CelebrityFIX

But they....had....the time of their liiiiiives
    ----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

Next!
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Gold Member

Should we place bets on who she'll date next?

She better be careful she is going to lose any love that she's had from fans these last couple years. Mine is fading when I start to wonder what is wrong with her. At first I thought she was sweet and genuine, but is she crazy?? I'm thinking leaning toward yes ma'am
    Bluebonnet likes this.

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

Yes, because not sticking with someone no matter what makes you the failure when it comes to relationships.
    McJag, Jana, shedevilang and 1 others like this.
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

She needs to take a break from dating!

Whoever she dates next should have her sign a contract saying when they break up, she can't write a song about them. If she does, they'll sue her. I think she doesn't ever care much for these guys.She just wants inspiration for songs.
    arie_skop and NVash like this.

I don't get how everyone has such a strong opinion on this broads dating history. Everyone is different; some people date a lot, others rarely date...etc. The word 'slut' should never enter into it for one, and being outraged at her seemed process of elimination is fucking ridiculous. I get that haterz gon' hate, but leave the bitch alone, because daters gon' date!
    stef, shedevilang and InigoMontoya like this.

maybe the rags should stop calling every casual seeing each other type of thing that young people do a 'relationship'. it's perfectly normal for someone her age be doing exactly what she's doing.

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleSidedTape View Post
    She better be careful she is going to lose any love that she's had from fans these last couple years. Mine is fading when I start to wonder what is wrong with her. At first I thought she was sweet and genuine, but is she crazy?? I'm thinking leaning toward yes ma'am
    why do her fans give a shit? you either like someone's music or you don't. if you choose what music you listen to based on their dating life you're doing it wrong.
    shedevilang, stef and InigoMontoya like this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

This 'relationship' was such a shameless PR stunt. They even ended it the day One Direction had a video out lol. I'm starting to believe the blind items about Taylor being gay.

Damn! I figured they'd last to Valentine's Day. I get the vibe she is super clingy, and scares these guys off. She could be the type that rushes her relationships and thinks they are getting married after dating a few weeks. I know several young girls like this and they scare off any new guy they date. Just my thoughts on it, no proof.

^ Blind Gossip had a BI a few weeks ago saying they are scheduled to break up before Valentine's day! Lol. Lucky guess probably.

Syd

How great is this photo?

Taylor Swift goes home alone after her fight with Harry Styles.

[source]

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread Information